|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32 | Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Regan looks back at the man chasing her, what is the expression on his face?
(a) His face was bloody.
(b) The man's face changed from rage to sympathy.
(c) His face looked sad.
(d) His face was contorted.
2. What does Melissa, the computer technician brought in to look at Regan's computer, do with her email?
(a) Melissa has all of Regan's emails distributed to Regan's brothers.
(b) Melissa has all of Regan's emails sent to Alec.
(c) Melissa has all of Regan's emails copied to her.
(d) Melilssa has all of Regan's emails sent to Regan's assistant, Henry.
3. When Alec is returning from Regan's office, what phone call does he receive?
(a) A call from his former partner, Gil.
(b) A call from Lewis.
(c) A call hiring him at the FBI.
(d) A call telling him to report back to the office.
4. After the attack in the parking garage, what do Regan, Sophie, and Cordie do at the end of the evening?
(a) They go out to dinner and end up at Regan's hotel suite for drinks.
(b) They get into a conversation with Dr. Shields and go to dinner with him.
(c) They spend the evening waiting for the police and never get to eat dinner.
(d) They go back to Regan's suite at the hotel and order room service.
5. When Cordie finally calls Regan, what news does she have?
(a) They are never coming back from the Cayman Islands.
(b) She and Sophie are gathering good evidence against Dr. Shields.
(c) Sophie is dating Dr. Shields.
(d) Dr. Shields left the islands.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when the uniform cop enters the warehouse?
2. After the killer chases Regan in the parking garage he goes home. What does the killer do with his clothes?
3. Who is in charge of the investigation of Mary Coolidge after Sweeney?
4. What is Sophie's job when she begins the investigation about Mary?
5. When Regan tells Sophie and Cordie about the man chasing her in the parking garage, what do Regan's friends suggest she do?
This section contains 461 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)