Prologue | Chapter 1
• The Prologue introduces the novel's main characters as young children.
• On Regan's first day at kindergarten, she is confronted by a bully who challenges her and her two new friends, Sophie and Cordie.
• After school, Regan tells her three brothers about the bully.
• Aiden wants her to stand up to the bully, while the other two brothers want to go to school with Regan and help her handle the situation.
• The next day the bully tries to take away Cordie's barrettes, and Regan stands up to her.
• Regan is so nervous, she throws up on the bully.
• The killer is introduced in Chapter 1.
• The killer has an invalid wife that he dotes on.
• He has begun suffering from what he thinks are panic attacks, but instead he turns into a serial killer.
• One night, he is feeling an attack coming on and he decides to read...
This section contains 7,709 words
(approx. 26 pages at 300 words per page)