|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8 (Chapters 50-51).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who notices the unusual black ship at the pier?
(a) A white cop.
(b) A black trolley car driver.
(c) A white deliveryman.
(d) A black cabaret dancer.
2. Why is Hinkle Von Vampton fired?
(a) For submitting to the Haitian invasion.
(b) For giving the Haitian invasion a headline.
(c) For inaccuracies in his report on the Haitian invasion.
(d) For failing to report on the Haitian invasion.
3. What does Battraville say was the first thing the Marines did in Haiti?
(a) Take the fetishes from the temples.
(b) Destroy the palaces.
(c) Destroy the libraries.
(d) Take $60 million from the banks.
4. What did James Frazer call the Black Mud Sound?
(a) Earthy and sensual.
(b) Lewd and profligate.
(c) Vulgar and offensive.
(d) Intellectual and rarefied.
5. What does Berbelang say would doom the Mu’tafikah?
(a) If the Talking Android cannot be taught to dance.
(b) If the idols cannot all be returned on time.
(c) If there is racial memory in the white man’s soul.
(d) If Thor betrays them to the police.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Wallflower Order’s relationship with the Atonist Path?
2. How long do Berbelang and the other Mu’tafikah have before their “performance”?
3. How will Berbelang get the Olmec head?
4. How long does Black Herman’s treatment of Earline last?
5. Where is Mumbo Jumbo set?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)