|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8 (Chapters 50-51).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Reed say Berbelang known as?
(a) A scholar.
(b) A nuisance.
(c) An oddball.
(d) A lounge lizard.
2. Where do Berbelang and his gang take Biff Musclewhite?
(a) The Mumbo Jumbo Kathedral.
(b) The Center of Art Detention.
(c) The Art Cellar.
(d) The cabaret.
3. How does Biff Musclewhite explain Charlotte’s confusion about what happened last night?
(a) She might be coming down with something.
(b) There must have been something in the air.
(c) She must have drunk too much.
(d) There might have been something in her food.
4. What does Reed say Africans have fallen in love with, in North America?
(a) The Jes Grew.
5. What is the danger if the Jes Grew becomes pandemic?
(a) The destruction of the city.
(b) The end of civilization.
(c) The end of the Mayor’s career.
(d) The end of black people.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Black Herman say is ready to meet with PaPaLaBas in Chapter 42?
2. Why is Woodrow Wilson Jefferson prevented from entering Buddy Jackson’s cabaret?
3. What does PaPaLaBas give to the man Earline has seduced?
4. Who is Battraville looking for in America?
5. Where is Mumbo Jumbo set?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)