|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7 (Chapters 42-49).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Carl Jung say the Great War was useful for?
(a) Giving white men machines with which to repress history.
(b) Making room for more industrial culture.
(c) Blurring the line between men and machines.
(d) Making men doubt the value of Western culture.
2. What brainstorm does Hinkle Von Vampton have about the Talking Android?
(a) He will put Safecracker Gould in blackface.
(b) He will keep the identity of the Talking Android secret.
(c) He will brainwash PaPaLaBas.
(d) He will become the Talking Android himself.
3. Where does the Mayor go to at the beginning of the book?
(a) The police station.
(b) The bar.
(c) His office.
(d) The infirmary.
4. What is everything made of at the Wallflower Order headquarters?
5. Why does PaPaLaBas say he cannot understand Earline?
(a) She never finishes her sentences.
(b) She is always whispering.
(c) She does not speak English.
(d) She uses too much slang.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Hinkle Von Vampton need Nathan Brown to write for the Benign Monster?
2. Where do Hinkle Von Vampton and Safecracker Gould look for the anthology that contains the Jes Grew?
3. What is the real location to which Berbelang take Biff Musclewhite?
4. Who is surrounded in Haiti, according to the headline the Robber Baron reads?
5. What are the Teutonic knights protecting?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)