|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4 (Chapters 18-26).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Berbelang say haunts Faust?
(a) The dread of the afterlife.
(b) The guilt over the money he took from peasants.
(c) The agony of having sold his soul to the devil.
(d) The knowledge that he is not really powerful.
2. What do Hinkle Von Vampton and Safecracker Gould learn about the anthology?
(a) That it isn't ready yet.
(b) That the words are unprintable.
(c) That it doesn't exist.
(d) That it has already been distributed.
3. Where did the Mu’tafikah meet, to begin their work of repatriating idols?
(a) In an art history class.
(b) In a Marxist meeting.
(c) In a jazz club.
(d) In jail.
4. What is developed to cure the Jes Grew?
(a) A talking android.
(b) Work camps.
(c) A disinfectant bath.
(d) A cure consisting of pills.
5. What are elders trying to regulate?
(a) How late the dances can run.
(b) How close youth can dance.
(c) How many dance partners a person can have.
(d) How many people can come to each dance.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many artifacts will “Tam” collect and return?
2. What makes Hinkle Von Vampton’s boss think that he is losing his marbles?
3. How has Thor tried to be trusted?
4. What is the sign by which Schlitz’ properties are identified?
5. What does PaPaLaBas say men will turn to before the end of the century?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)