|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4 (Chapters 18-26).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Berbelang and the other Mu’tafikah drinking?
2. Who does Ishmael Reed credit with developing the “grapevine telegraph?
(a) Warren G. Harding.
(b) Louis Armstrong.
(c) Charlie Parker.
(d) Booker T. Washington.
3. What do Protestant editorial writers compare the Jes Grew to?
(a) A gutter.
(b) A boll weevil.
(c) A shark.
(d) A madhouse.
4. What is the sign by which Schlitz’ properties are identified?
(a) A box of Dutch Masters.
(b) An image of Prince Hall.
(c) An ad for Packards cars.
(d) An image of the skull and crossbones.
5. To whom do the Knights Templar answer?
(a) The King of England.
(b) The Pope.
(c) The King of France.
(d) The Muslim church.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does James Weldon Johnson say the Jes Grew belongs to?
2. What caused New Jersey youths to be fired from their job?
3. What does Earline say PaPaLaBas mixes concrete events with?
4. What does Berbelang say would doom the Mu’tafikah?
5. Why does Earline say Berbelang left the Mumbo Jumbo Kathedral?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)