|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9 (Chapter 52).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Protestant editorial writers compare the Jes Grew to?
(a) A madhouse.
(b) A gutter.
(c) A boll weevil.
(d) A shark.
2. What are Knockings?
(a) Religious secrets.
(c) Race memory from Africa.
(d) Cultural knowledge.
3. Who is the anti-Jes Grew president?
(a) Franklin Delano Roosevelt.
(b) Grover Cleveland.
(c) Warren Harding.
(d) Abraham Lincoln.
4. Why does Black Herman succeed where PaPaLaBas failed?
(a) He knew his limits.
(b) He was not personally involved with Earline.
(c) He was more knowledgeable.
(d) He was more relaxed.
5. What does Reed say is the American motto?
(a) The sun never sets on the American empire.
(b) You can't repeat the past? Of course you can.
(c) There’s a sucker born every minute.
(d) There's no business like show business.
Short Answer Questions
1. What image does Berbelang use to symbolize the gods Shango, Shiva and Quetzalcoatl?
2. How many artifacts will “Tam” collect and return?
3. Who learned VooDoo from Moses, according to VooDoo tradition?
4. What does Yellow Jack say to make Berbelang angry?
5. What does Hinkle Von Vampton tell Major Young is the purpose of the ‘Benign Monster’?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)