|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sam need to tell Cora?
(a) He will help her son escape.
(b) The Colonel wants to see her this evening.
(c) To get Bert out of town.
(d) The Colonel wants to see Bert at six o'clock.
2. What do these two men begin to form?
(a) A band of brothers.
(b) A posse.
(c) A band.
(d) A prayer circle.
3. How does Bert respond to Cora's request, regarding the Colonel?
(a) He strongly agrees.
(b) He is not sure what he wants to do.
(c) He strongly disagrees.
(d) He reluctantly agrees.
4. Who will be coming for Bert?
(a) The police.
(b) The National Guard.
(c) The white men.
5. When does Bert say he will come back to his father's house?
(a) In one week.
(b) When the men find the real killer.
(c) When it is safe.
(d) If the men get too close.
Short Answer Questions
1. As he leaves, who does Bert pass in the driveway?
2. What does Norwood think about but not do to Bert?
3. What does the audience hear Sam doing?
4. Finally, who enters the room?
5. What does Norwood start off by telling Bert?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)