|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sam need to tell Cora?
(a) To get Bert out of town.
(b) He will help her son escape.
(c) The Colonel wants to see her this evening.
(d) The Colonel wants to see Bert at six o'clock.
2. How does Cora tell Bert to wait for Norwood?
3. When was the last time that Norwood treated Bert badly?
(a) .When he was a little boy.
(b) One month ago.
(d) One year ago.
4. Who do these two men find?
5. What does Norwood warn Bert?
(a) His impudence is putting him in danger.
(b) The truth will get him into trouble.
(c) His lies will have him hanged.
(d) His behavior will not be tolerated in any other house.
Short Answer Questions
1. From where does Cora come?
2. When does the first scene of the second act begin?
3. How does Bert react to her suggestion?
4. What does Cora take the time to try one more time, regarding Bert?
5. Of what was Cora afraid?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)