|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does Cora enter?
2. How does Bert seem?
(a) Completely unremorseful.
(b) Completely remorseful.
3. What quickly escalates between the two men?
(a) The frustration.
(b) The argument.
(c) The compassion.
(d) The hurt.
4. What does Bert plan when these people come for him?
(b) Turn himself in.
(c) To take some down with him.
(d) Run away.
5. What is the Colonel holding?
(a) A letter.
(b) The telephone.
(c) His pistol.
(d) A knife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Norwood's last comment to Bert spark?
2. According to Norwood, what do all the "colored folk" know?
3. Who will be coming for Bert?
4. Why do they form this?
5. How does Cora tell Bert to wait for Norwood?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)