|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Norwood tell Bert that he is not going to tolerate?
(a) His presence.
(b) His honesty.
(c) His opinion.
(d) His disrespect.
2. Who has Cora invited to dinner?
(b) The Colonel.
(c) Mr. Higgins.
3. What does Bert plan when these people come for him?
(a) Run away.
(b) Turn himself in.
(c) To take some down with him.
4. What does Norwood's last comment to Bert spark?
(a) A hug.
(b) An argument.
(c) An agreement.
(d) An understanding.
5. Tempers get to the point that the Colonel finally tries to do what to Bert?
(a) Go to work in the fields.
(b) Throw him out.
(c) Tell his mother the truth.
(d) Send him to his room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sam need to tell Cora?
2. What does Norwood think about but not do to Bert?
3. Of what was Cora afraid?
4. Of what does Cora inform this person?
5. With whom does Cora enter?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)