|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cora think Bert should do, regarding the Colonel?
(a) Stand up to him.
(b) Tell him how he feels.
(c) Run away from him.
(d) Agree to everything he says.
2. What does the audience hear Sam doing?
(b) Laughing hysterically.
(c) Talking to himself.
(d) Singing to himself.
3. What does Cora take the time to try one more time, regarding Bert?
(a) To convince Bert to stand his ground.
(b) To convince Bert to treat Norwood with respect.
(c) To convince Bert to leave.
(d) To convince Bert to go to his room.
4. How does Bert seem?
(c) Completely unremorseful.
(d) Completely remorseful.
5. What must Bert do when he speaks?
(a) Speak quietly.
(b) Use proper grammar.
(c) Talk right.
(d) Call Norwood "Uncle."
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Norwood feel he has treated his "darkies?"
2. Who has Cora invited to dinner?
3. What connection do they make?
4. With whom does Cora enter?
5. For whom is Cora scared?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)