|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do these two men begin to form?
(a) A posse.
(b) A prayer circle.
(c) A band of brothers.
(d) A band.
2. What is Bert taunting Norwood to do?
(a) Shoot him.
(b) Listen to him.
(c) Stab him.
(d) Strangle him.
3. How does Bert respond to Cora's request, regarding the Colonel?
(a) He strongly disagrees.
(b) He is not sure what he wants to do.
(c) He strongly agrees.
(d) He reluctantly agrees.
4. When making his point about his "colored folks," who is Norwood's one exception?
5. What does Norwood say about the children's father?
(a) He has died.
(b) They have no father.
(c) He is their father.
(d) He left them.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what does she blame him?
2. From where does Cora come?
3. Does Bert seem to mean what he says to Cora?
4. What point does Norwood try to make, regarding his "colored folks?"
5. How does Cora tell Bert to wait for Norwood?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)