|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Colonel holding?
(a) The telephone.
(b) His pistol.
(c) A knife.
(d) A letter.
2. How does Bert respond to Cora's request, regarding the Colonel?
(a) He is not sure what he wants to do.
(b) He strongly disagrees.
(c) He strongly agrees.
(d) He reluctantly agrees.
3. How does Bert react to her suggestion?
(a) He disagrees.
(b) He cries.
(c) He agrees.
(d) He does not react.
4. With Norwood's death, what is Cora finally able to do?
(a) Love him.
(b) Run away.
(d) Stand up to him.
5. What does Norwood think about but not do to Bert?
(a) Kick him.
(b) Stab him.
(c) Shoot him.
(d) Push him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Norwood say he has done for Cora's children?
2. Of what was Cora afraid?
3. What does Sam need to tell Cora?
4. For whom is Cora scared?
5. Who has Cora invited to dinner?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)