|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Does Bert seem to mean what he says to Cora?
(b) A little.
2. Who is on time to the scheduled six o'clock meeting?
(d) The Colonel.
3. What does the audience hear Sam doing?
(b) Singing to himself.
(c) Talking to himself.
(d) Laughing hysterically.
4. What do the two men do?
(a) Shoot each other.
(b) Leave the room.
(c) Struggle with one another.
(d) Call for Cora.
5. Why do they form this?
(a) To find the killer.
(b) To pray for Norwood's soul.
(c) To track Bert down.
(d) To pray for Bert's soul.
Short Answer Questions
1. When making his point about his "colored folks," who is Norwood's one exception?
2. How are both Norwood and Bert alike?
3. What must Bert do when he speaks?
4. Who has Cora invited to dinner?
5. Who will be coming for Bert?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)