|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Norwood tell Bert that he is not going to tolerate?
(a) His disrespect.
(b) His honesty.
(c) His presence.
(d) His opinion.
2. When does Bert say he will come back to his father's house?
(a) When it is safe.
(b) When the men find the real killer.
(c) In one week.
(d) If the men get too close.
3. What point does Norwood try to make, regarding his "colored folks?"
(a) He never had any trouble with any of the "colored folks."
(b) He is not the father of any of his "colored folks."
(c) He does not want any of his "colored folks" around.
(d) He does not like his "colored folks."
4. Who does Bert hate?
(a) Both the side of himself that is forced to submit to the white men and the white men that deny him.
(c) His mother for having him.
(d) Only his father.
5. What does Norwood's last comment to Bert spark?
(a) An agreement.
(b) A hug.
(c) An argument.
(d) An understanding.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what was Cora afraid?
2. For whom is Cora scared?
3. When does the first scene of the second act begin?
4. When making his point about his "colored folks," who is Norwood's one exception?
5. What does Sam need to tell Cora?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)