|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the audience hear Sam doing?
(a) Talking to himself.
(c) Singing to himself.
(d) Laughing hysterically.
2. As he leaves, who does Bert pass in the driveway?
(a) Talbot and William.
(b) The slave overseer, Talbot, and the storekeeper.
(c) Billy and his friend.
(d) William and the storekeeper.
3. What does Cora take the time to try one more time, regarding Bert?
(a) To convince Bert to treat Norwood with respect.
(b) To convince Bert to stand his ground.
(c) To convince Bert to go to his room.
(d) To convince Bert to leave.
4. Who will be coming for Bert?
(a) The National Guard.
(b) The police.
(d) The white men.
5. What does Cora think Bert should do, regarding the Colonel?
(a) Tell him how he feels.
(b) Stand up to him.
(c) Run away from him.
(d) Agree to everything he says.
Short Answer Questions
1. Through which door does Cora tell Bert to go?
2. What is Bert taunting Norwood to do?
3. With whom does Cora enter?
4. What does Sam exit to do?
5. What does Bert plan when these people come for him?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)