|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What quickly escalates between the two men?
(a) The hurt.
(b) The frustration.
(c) The compassion.
(d) The argument.
2. For whom is Cora scared?
(c) The Colonel.
3. What does Norwood tell Bert that he is not going to tolerate?
(a) His presence.
(b) His honesty.
(c) His opinion.
(d) His disrespect.
4. What is Bert taunting Norwood to do?
(a) Shoot him.
(b) Stab him.
(c) Listen to him.
(d) Strangle him.
5. How does Bert react to her suggestion?
(a) He does not react.
(b) He disagrees.
(c) He agrees.
(d) He cries.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Norwood, what do all the "colored folk" know?
2. What is the Colonel holding?
3. What does Norwood think about but not do to Bert?
4. To whom is Cora speaking at the end of the scene?
5. When making his point about his "colored folks," who is Norwood's one exception?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)