|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what was Cora afraid?
(a) The Colonel might be late.
(b) William might be late.
(c) Bert might be late.
(d) Sallie might be late.
2. What is the Colonel holding?
(a) A letter.
(b) A knife.
(c) The telephone.
(d) His pistol.
3. When does the first scene of the second act begin?
(a) At sunrise the day after the first act.
(b) At sunset on the same day as the first act.
(c) At noon the same day as the first act.
(d) At sunset one week later.
4. What does Norwood think about but not do to Bert?
(a) Shoot him.
(b) Push him.
(c) Stab him.
(d) Kick him.
5. Who do these two men find?
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the last time that Norwood treated Bert badly?
2. What does Sam need to tell Cora?
3. Who will be coming for Bert?
4. Who does Bert hate?
5. What does Norwood start off by telling Bert?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)