|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bert seem?
(a) Completely remorseful.
(b) Completely unremorseful.
2. Who is on time to the scheduled six o'clock meeting?
(c) The Colonel.
3. What does Cora think Bert should do, regarding the Colonel?
(a) Tell him how he feels.
(b) Agree to everything he says.
(c) Stand up to him.
(d) Run away from him.
4. What does Bert do to Norwood?
(a) He hugs him.
(b) He strangles him.
(c) He stabs him.
(d) He shoots him.
5. Who is not on time to the six o'clock meeting?
(a) The Colonel.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Bert say he will come back to his father's house?
2. When making his point about his "colored folks," who is Norwood's one exception?
3. With whom does Cora enter?
4. Of what was Cora afraid?
5. What does Norwood start off by telling Bert?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)