|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom did Bert have dinner?
(d) The Colonel.
2. What happens when Bert refuses?
(a) Things become violent.
(b) Norwood leaves.
(c) The two stop arguing.
(d) Norwood calls the police.
3. What point does Norwood try to make, regarding his "colored folks?"
(a) He does not like his "colored folks."
(b) He is not the father of any of his "colored folks."
(c) He never had any trouble with any of the "colored folks."
(d) He does not want any of his "colored folks" around.
4. Where does Cora tell Bert to hide?
(a) His room.
(b) In the swamp.
(c) The basement.
(d) The airport.
5. What does Norwood finally say Bert is allowed to do?
(a) Go to his room.
(b) Run away.
(c) Talk to him.
(d) Eat dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has Cora invited to dinner?
2. What does Norwood say about the children's father?
3. With Norwood's death, what is Cora finally able to do?
4. What does Bert plan when these people come for him?
5. Finally, who enters the room?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)