|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Norwood feel he has treated his "darkies?"
2. What do the two men do?
(a) Shoot each other.
(b) Leave the room.
(c) Struggle with one another.
(d) Call for Cora.
3. What does Sam need to tell Cora?
(a) The Colonel wants to see Bert at six o'clock.
(b) He will help her son escape.
(c) The Colonel wants to see her this evening.
(d) To get Bert out of town.
4. How does Cora tell Bert to wait for Norwood?
5. What connection do they make?
(a) Between Norwood's screams and his death.
(b) Between William and Cora's interaction.
(c) Between Cora standing there and Norwood's body.
(d) Between the departing Bert and Norwood's death.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Norwood's last comment to Bert spark?
2. With Norwood's death, what is Cora finally able to do?
3. For whom is Cora scared?
4. Where does Cora say she will see Bert when he leaves?
5. What does Norwood say about the children's father?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)