|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Bert say he will come back to his father's house?
(a) If the men get too close.
(b) In one week.
(c) When it is safe.
(d) When the men find the real killer.
2. Who has Cora invited to dinner?
(a) Mr. Higgins.
(c) The Colonel.
3. With whom did Bert have dinner?
(b) The Colonel.
4. What does Norwood say he has done for Cora's children?
(a) Everything a father would do for his own children.
(b) Absolutely nothing.
(c) Even more than he has done for his other "darkies."
(d) Fathered them.
5. What does Norwood tell Bert that he is not going to tolerate?
(a) His disrespect.
(b) His presence.
(c) His honesty.
(d) His opinion.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what was Cora afraid?
2. Who do these two men find?
3. With Norwood's death, what is Cora finally able to do?
4. Who will be coming for Bert?
5. What does Bert plan when these people come for him?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)