|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Through which door does Cora tell Bert to go?
(a) The basement door.
(b) The side door.
(c) The front door.
(d) The back door.
2. When was the last time that Norwood treated Bert badly?
(a) One month ago.
(c) .When he was a little boy.
(d) One year ago.
3. How does Bert seem?
(b) Completely remorseful.
(d) Completely unremorseful.
4. What do these two men begin to form?
(a) A posse.
(b) A band.
(c) A band of brothers.
(d) A prayer circle.
5. What connection do they make?
(a) Between Cora standing there and Norwood's body.
(b) Between the departing Bert and Norwood's death.
(c) Between William and Cora's interaction.
(d) Between Norwood's screams and his death.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Norwood say he has done for Cora's children?
2. What does Norwood start off by telling Bert?
3. What does Norwood tell Bert that he is not going to tolerate?
4. What do the two men do?
5. Tempers get to the point that the Colonel finally tries to do what to Bert?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)