|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do these two men begin to form?
(a) A band.
(b) A band of brothers.
(c) A prayer circle.
(d) A posse.
2. What does Sam exit to do?
(a) Go home.
(b) Find Cora.
(c) Find Bert.
(d) Find the Colonel.
3. Does Bert seem to mean what he says to Cora?
(d) A little.
4. What connection do they make?
(a) Between Cora standing there and Norwood's body.
(b) Between Norwood's screams and his death.
(c) Between the departing Bert and Norwood's death.
(d) Between William and Cora's interaction.
5. With whom did Bert have dinner?
(d) The Colonel.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the last time that Norwood treated Bert badly?
2. Who is on time to the scheduled six o'clock meeting?
3. With whom does Cora enter?
4. What do the two men do?
5. What does Norwood tell Bert that he is not going to tolerate?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)