|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Norwood feel he has treated his "darkies?"
2. What point does Norwood try to make, regarding his "colored folks?"
(a) He does not want any of his "colored folks" around.
(b) He never had any trouble with any of the "colored folks."
(c) He is not the father of any of his "colored folks."
(d) He does not like his "colored folks."
3. Of what does Cora inform this person?
(a) Bert is in trouble.
(b) The Colonel wants to talk to him at six.
(c) She wants to leave.
(d) She worries about Sallie.
4. What connection do they make?
(a) Between William and Cora's interaction.
(b) Between Cora standing there and Norwood's body.
(c) Between Norwood's screams and his death.
(d) Between the departing Bert and Norwood's death.
5. What does Cora think Bert should do, regarding the Colonel?
(a) Stand up to him.
(b) Agree to everything he says.
(c) Run away from him.
(d) Tell him how he feels.
Short Answer Questions
1. With Norwood's death, what is Cora finally able to do?
2. How does Bert react to her suggestion?
3. What is Bert holding?
4. Who has Cora invited to dinner?
5. Through which door does Cora tell Bert to go?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)