|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bert do to Norwood?
(a) He shoots him.
(b) He stabs him.
(c) He hugs him.
(d) He strangles him.
2. Who is not on time to the six o'clock meeting?
(d) The Colonel.
3. What does Cora think Bert should do, regarding the Colonel?
(a) Tell him how he feels.
(b) Agree to everything he says.
(c) Run away from him.
(d) Stand up to him.
4. Through which door does Cora tell Bert to go?
(a) The basement door.
(b) The front door.
(c) The side door.
(d) The back door.
5. What does Bert plan when these people come for him?
(a) To take some down with him.
(c) Turn himself in.
(d) Run away.
Short Answer Questions
1. What connection do they make?
2. Tempers get to the point that the Colonel finally tries to do what to Bert?
3. When was the last time that Norwood treated Bert badly?
4. What does Cora take the time to try one more time, regarding Bert?
5. When does Bert say he will come back to his father's house?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)