|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what does Cora inform this person?
(a) She worries about Sallie.
(b) The Colonel wants to talk to him at six.
(c) Bert is in trouble.
(d) She wants to leave.
2. When was the last time that Norwood treated Bert badly?
(a) One month ago.
(b) One year ago.
(d) .When he was a little boy.
3. How does Bert respond to Cora's request, regarding the Colonel?
(a) He is not sure what he wants to do.
(b) He strongly disagrees.
(c) He reluctantly agrees.
(d) He strongly agrees.
4. Who does Bert hate?
(a) Only his father.
(b) Both the side of himself that is forced to submit to the white men and the white men that deny him.
(c) His mother for having him.
5. For whom is Cora scared?
(c) The Colonel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What connection do they make?
2. What do the two men do?
3. What does Bert do to Norwood?
4. What does Norwood say he has done for Cora's children?
5. What do these two men begin to form?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)