|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Bert taunting Norwood to do?
(a) Listen to him.
(b) Strangle him.
(c) Shoot him.
(d) Stab him.
2. To whom is Cora speaking at the end of the scene?
3. How does Cora react when she sees what has taken place?
4. What does Norwood warn Bert?
(a) His behavior will not be tolerated in any other house.
(b) His lies will have him hanged.
(c) His impudence is putting him in danger.
(d) The truth will get him into trouble.
5. What quickly escalates between the two men?
(a) The compassion.
(b) The hurt.
(c) The frustration.
(d) The argument.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cora take the time to try one more time, regarding Bert?
2. Finally, who enters the room?
3. With Norwood's death, what is Cora finally able to do?
4. Who has Cora invited to dinner?
5. According to Norwood, what do all the "colored folk" know?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)