|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What else do the two men discuss?
(b) Norwood's children.
(c) The weather.
2. After Higgins and Norwood leave, who enters again?
3. What is Bert telling everyone?
(a) His last name is Norwood.
(b) He is not black.
(c) His mother is not Cora.
(d) He is not Norwood's son.
4. Whose son is young Billy?
5. What does Robert do as the act ends?
(a) Walks proudly out the front door.
(b) Hugs the Colonel.
(c) Goes to his room.
(d) Runs out the back door.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens from the accident on, between the Colonel and Bert?
2. What does Sallie want to become?
3. Why does Sam ask if it would be acceptable to take Sallie's luggage out the front door to the car?
4. What comment does little Billy make?
5. What tale does Bert tell Cora and William?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the Undertaker do when Cora enters?
2. How does Sallie leave? Who arrives as Sallie leaves? Who is this person, and why has he come?
3. What does the Undertaker decide about Cora?
4. How does the scene end?
5. What does Norwood do when he enters the room?
6. What does Cora do after William leaves?
7. What does the Undertaker ask Sam?
8. What do Cora and William discuss?
9. What happens as Talbot enters?
10. Who enters after the guest and Norwood leave? Describe these characters.
This section contains 627 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)