|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does William finally do?
(a) He takes Cora with him.
(b) He hugs his mother.
(c) He goes to his room.
(d) He leaves.
2. What does the Undertaker begin to do to Cora?
(a) Order her around.
(b) Blame her.
(c) Talk to her.
(d) Ask her questions.
3. How does Cora respond to this warning?
(a) Yes, the white men will come.
(b) Yes, the Colonel will be back.
(c) Yes, Bert will be back.
(d) No, she is fine.
4. What does Talbot tell the mob?
(a) They should not kill Bert.
(b) They are too late.
(c) They are just on time.
(d) They are early.
5. When does Bert say he will come back to his father's house?
(a) When the men find the real killer.
(b) When it is safe.
(c) If the men get too close.
(d) In one week.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Undertaker trying to get her to do?
2. What does Cora do after Talbot does this to her?
3. What does Bert once accidentally do when he is a young boy?
4. What is the Colonel holding?
5. What do the two men do?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)