|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first-born son of Cora and the Colonel?
2. How is Bert also riling up the white townspeople?
(a) That he is rich.
(b) By telling them that black people are better than white people.
(c) By sounding more educated than the white men.
(d) By driving recklessly and acting as "good as a white [man]."
3. What does Norwood say about the children's father?
(a) He is their father.
(b) They have no father.
(c) He left them.
(d) He has died.
4. What does Sam slyly inform the Colonel about Bert?
(a) Bert has not yet arrived home.
(b) He has seen Bert using the front door.
(c) Bert already took Sallie's luggage out the front door.
(d) Bert is moving back north.
5. Does Bert seem to mean what he says to Cora?
(b) A little.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Cora and William try to explain to Bert?
2. What has Robert done without permission?
3. What does Norwood's last comment to Bert spark?
4. What does the audience hear Sam doing?
5. What quickly escalates between the two men?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)