|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens from the accident on, between the Colonel and Bert?
(a) Love grows on both sides.
(b) Sadness grows on both sides.
(c) Both of their personalities change.
(d) Resentment grows on both sides.
2. What is Bert telling everyone?
(a) He is not Norwood's son.
(b) His last name is Norwood.
(c) He is not black.
(d) His mother is not Cora.
3. What does Norwood think about but not do to Bert?
(a) Kick him.
(b) Stab him.
(c) Shoot him.
(d) Push him.
4. What does the guest warn the Colonel about Bert, if he does indeed get arrested for his behavior?
(a) It will be costly to bail him out.
(b) He will be in jail for some time.
(c) His case could go to trial.
(d) There is a good chance the white men might break into the jail and lynch him.
5. Who is Colonel Thomas Norwood?
(a) A school teacher who is about 40.
(b) An overseer who is about 40.
(c) A wealthy businessman who is about 60.
(d) A plantation owner who is about 60.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bert once accidentally do when he is a young boy?
2. Of what was Cora afraid?
3. What does Cora tell Bert about where he lives?
4. On what subject do Bert, Cora and William stay?
5. What does Norwood say he has done for Cora's children?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)