|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When and where does the play begin?
(a) On a spring morning in 1830s Virginia.
(b) On a fall afternoon in 1930s Georgia.
(c) On a spring afternoon in 1930 Virginia.
(d) On a fall morning in 1830s Georgia.
2. Why do they form this?
(a) To pray for Bert's soul.
(b) To track Bert down.
(c) To pray for Norwood's soul.
(d) To find the killer.
3. What does this guest relate to the Colonel?
(a) Sallie is not headed to the airport.
(b) What news there is to find around town.
(c) Bert's latest offense.
(d) The truth of what happened to Bert today.
4. What does Cora tell Bert he needs to do, regarding his behavior?
(a) He needs to be himself.
(b) He needs to tone it down.
(c) He needs to stand strong.
(d) He needs to stay positive.
5. Where does Cora tell Bert to hide?
(a) His room.
(b) The airport.
(c) The basement.
(d) In the swamp.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who will be coming for Bert?
2. What do Cora and William discuss, regarding Bert?
3. With what does the Colonel start to follow Bert?
4. What does Cora take the time to try one more time, regarding Bert?
5. What does Norwood start off by telling Bert?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)