|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sallie try to do for Bert?
(a) Help him move.
(b) Plead his case.
(c) Get him to move back north.
(d) Get him a hotel room.
2. With whom does Cora enter?
3. What does Robert do as the act ends?
(a) Runs out the back door.
(b) Hugs the Colonel.
(c) Goes to his room.
(d) Walks proudly out the front door.
4. What will the Colonel not tolerate from a "darkie," especially his own child?
(a) Such industriousness.
(b) Such insolence.
(c) Such laziness.
(d) Such happiness.
5. What does Sam need to tell Cora?
(a) The Colonel wants to see Bert at six o'clock.
(b) He will help her son escape.
(c) The Colonel wants to see her this evening.
(d) To get Bert out of town.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what does little Billy begin playing?
2. What is true about the relationship between the Colonel and Bert, up until this accident?
3. What is Bert taunting Norwood to do?
4. With what does the Colonel start to follow Bert?
5. What does Bert believe he should not have to do?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)