|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are these men doing as they visit?
2. What does Bert do to Norwood?
(a) He shoots him.
(b) He stabs him.
(c) He hugs him.
(d) He strangles him.
3. For what does Sallie want to thank Norwood?
(a) For letting her stay in his home.
(b) For allowing her to go to school to be a teacher.
(c) His kind treatment of her and the other "colored children."
(d) Her spending money.
4. To whom is Cora speaking at the end of the scene?
5. Soon after, which son comes in?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bert seem?
2. When making his point about his "colored folks," who is Norwood's one exception?
3. Why does Sallie come in?
4. What does the audience hear Sam doing?
5. Finally, who enters the room?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)