|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bert feel about his actions?
2. What does Cora think Bert should do, regarding the Colonel?
(a) Run away from him.
(b) Agree to everything he says.
(c) Stand up to him.
(d) Tell him how he feels.
3. What does Robert do as the act ends?
(a) Goes to his room.
(b) Hugs the Colonel.
(c) Runs out the back door.
(d) Walks proudly out the front door.
4. From where does Cora come?
(a) The kitchen.
5. What tale does Bert tell Cora and William?
(a) The same tale of the radio tubes that Higgins told the Colonel, and he is very sorry.
(b) The same tale of the radio tubes that Higgins told the Colonel earlier.
(c) A similar tale to what Higgins had told the Colonel.
(d) A different tale from what Higgins had told the Colonel.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what subject do Bert, Cora and William stay?
2. What do Cora and Bert begin to do, after he tells her this news?
3. What does Bert believe he should not have to do?
4. How does Cora react when she sees what has taken place?
5. What is Sallie careful not to acknowledge?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)