|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first-born son of Cora and the Colonel?
2. After Higgins and Norwood leave, who enters again?
3. When and where does the play begin?
(a) On a fall morning in 1830s Georgia.
(b) On a spring afternoon in 1930 Virginia.
(c) On a fall afternoon in 1930s Georgia.
(d) On a spring morning in 1830s Virginia.
4. Where do Sally and Bert go when he pulls up outside?
(a) The library.
(b) The train station.
(c) The airport.
(d) The bus stop.
5. What tale does Bert tell Cora and William?
(a) The same tale of the radio tubes that Higgins told the Colonel earlier.
(b) The same tale of the radio tubes that Higgins told the Colonel, and he is very sorry.
(c) A different tale from what Higgins had told the Colonel.
(d) A similar tale to what Higgins had told the Colonel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Norwood come in and order Bert to do?
2. What does Sallie want to become?
3. What do Cora and William discuss, regarding Bert?
4. What will the Colonel not tolerate from a "darkie," especially his own child?
5. Of what does Cora stop and remind the Colonel?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)