|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What comment does little Billy make?
(a) He knows the Colonel is his grandpa.
(b) He wants to see his Uncle Bert.
(c) He wishes he was white.
(d) He wants to move in with Bert.
2. After Higgins and Norwood leave, who enters again?
3. For what does Cora plead with Bert?
(a) To go to his room.
(b) To leave now.
(c) To move north.
(d) To be polite to the Colonel.
4. Why does Sam ask if it would be acceptable to take Sallie's luggage out the front door to the car?
(a) The back door is being painted.
(b) The back steps are difficult to maneuver.
(c) The front door is closer to the car.
(d) Sallie is the Colonel's daughter.
5. Who arrives as Sallie departs?
(a) Norwood's friend Fred Higgins.
(b) Norwood's servant Sam.
(c) Norwood's friend Henry Higgins.
(d) Norwood's cousin George Talbot.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why has this guest come?
2. What tale does Bert tell Cora and William?
3. What is Bert telling everyone?
4. What does Bert try to do regarding his position?
5. What happens from the accident on, between the Colonel and Bert?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)