|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cora tell Bert about where he lives?
(a) He needs to understand that he is no longer living up North.
(b) He is Norwood's son.
(c) He needs to help out at home.
(d) He should move back up north.
2. What does Norwood finally say Bert is allowed to do?
(a) Go to his room.
(b) Eat dinner.
(c) Talk to him.
(d) Run away.
3. When was the last time that Norwood treated Bert badly?
(a) One month ago.
(b) One year ago.
(c) .When he was a little boy.
4. What else do the two men discuss?
(a) The weather.
(b) Norwood's children.
5. What happens when Bert refuses?
(a) Norwood leaves.
(b) The two stop arguing.
(c) Norwood calls the police.
(d) Things become violent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Soon after, which son comes in?
2. On what does little Billy begin playing?
3. What time of day is it?
4. What do the two men do?
5. Why do they form this?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)