|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sallie try to do for Bert?
(a) Get him to move back north.
(b) Help him move.
(c) Plead his case.
(d) Get him a hotel room.
2. What does Norwood come in and order Bert to do?
(a) Go to his room.
(b) Move out.
(c) Leave out the back door.
(d) Sit down.
3. How does Bert respond to Cora's request, regarding the Colonel?
(a) He is not sure what he wants to do.
(b) He strongly agrees.
(c) He reluctantly agrees.
(d) He strongly disagrees.
4. Who do these two men find?
5. Of what does Bert then inform Cora?
(a) He is no longer going to work in the fields.
(b) He wants to be an overseer.
(c) He is going to go back to work in the fields.
(d) He wants to stay and help her.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does he want Cora to go?
2. What has Robert done without permission?
3. What does Norwood think about but not do to Bert?
4. What does William try to warn Cora?
5. Who does Bert hate?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)