|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bert try to do regarding his position?
(a) Lessen it.
(b) Justify it.
(c) Deny it.
(d) Ignore it.
2. What do Cora and William worry about Bert's place in society?
(a) He has no place.
(b) He will never know his place.
(c) He cannot find his place.
(d) He knows his place.
3. When is the is the first time that Cora would act differently?
(b) Next week.
(c) In a few years.
4. What does Cora tell Bert to do while he is there?
(a) Read a book.
(b) Turn himself in.
(c) Lie down.
5. How does Norwood feel he has treated his "darkies?"
Short Answer Questions
1. What does William finally do?
2. What does Robert do as the act ends?
3. Why does the Undertaker want Sam to find this person?
4. What does William try to warn Cora?
5. How does Sam feel?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)