|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is not on time to the six o'clock meeting?
(a) The Colonel.
2. How does Cora tell Bert to wait for Norwood?
3. What do the two men do?
(a) Call for Cora.
(b) Leave the room.
(c) Shoot each other.
(d) Struggle with one another.
4. Why does he try to do this, regarding his position?
(a) He is still a black man, even though he is Norwood's son.
(b) He made a mistake.
(c) He tries to ignore his behavior.
(d) He is half-white and Norwood's son.
5. What quickly escalates between the two men?
(a) The compassion.
(b) The hurt.
(c) The frustration.
(d) The argument.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bert do to Norwood?
2. What does Sam need to tell Cora?
3. What does Norwood think about but not do to Bert?
4. What is the real outrage about Bert's behavior?
5. Why does Sam ask if it would be acceptable to take Sallie's luggage out the front door to the car?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)