|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Norwood warn Bert?
(a) His impudence is putting him in danger.
(b) His lies will have him hanged.
(c) His behavior will not be tolerated in any other house.
(d) The truth will get him into trouble.
2. For whom is Cora scared?
(c) The Colonel.
3. Who is not on time to the six o'clock meeting?
(b) The Colonel.
4. What sound is heard?
(a) A crash.
(b) A thud.
(c) A scream.
(d) A gunshot.
5. Who is the first-born son of Cora and the Colonel?
Short Answer Questions
1. Does Bert seem to mean what he says to Cora?
2. At whom does the Undertaker want to look?
3. Who does the Undertaker ask Sam to find?
4. How does Cora respond to this comment?
5. What does Bert do?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)