|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What connection do they make?
(a) Between Cora standing there and Norwood's body.
(b) Between William and Cora's interaction.
(c) Between Norwood's screams and his death.
(d) Between the departing Bert and Norwood's death.
2. Soon after, which son comes in?
3. What does Bert plan when these people come for him?
(a) Turn himself in.
(b) To take some down with him.
(c) Run away.
4. What does Talbot do to Cora?
(a) He glares at her.
(b) He hugs her.
(c) He shoots her.
(d) He slaps her across the face.
5. With Norwood's death, what is Cora finally able to do?
(a) Run away.
(b) Stand up to him.
(c) Love him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cora tell Bert he needs to do, regarding his behavior?
2. What does William try one more time with Cora?
3. Who arrives as Sallie departs?
4. When and where does the play begin?
5. At whom does the Undertaker want to look?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)