|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the chief of Muharib found Muhammad, what was Muhammad doing?
2. What were Muhammad's men aided by during battle in Chapter 43?
(b) A fleet of elephants.
(c) Superior weapons.
(d) Surpising their enemy.
3. How did Muhammad's wives feel about the woman sent to Muhammad in Chapter 71?
4. How many fires did Muhammad's men build in Chapter 55?
(a) Two hundred.
(b) Five hundred.
(c) Eight hundred.
(d) Four hundred.
5. Who was sent to intercept the rich caravan in Chapter 62?
(a) Abu Bakr.
6. What happened to A'ishah in Chapter 65?
(a) A'ishah gave birth.
(b) A'ishah was punished.
(c) A'ishah became pregnant.
(d) A'ishah fell ill.
7. During the battle with the Quraysh in Chapter 52, where did the Muslims seek refuge?
(a) Above the plain.
(b) In a mountain pass.
(c) In a valley.
(d) In a forest.
8. What did Muhammad receive revelations warning him of?
(a) His approaching death.
(b) The loyalty of his Jewish allies.
(c) The approaching Quraysh army.
(d) His wife's infidelity.
9. Where did Muhammad visit with his daughter Fatimah in Chapter 47?
(b) His mother's family home.
(c) His daughter's grave.
(d) The Ka'bah.
10. How many times did Muhammad walk around the Holy house?
(a) Seven times.
(b) Three times.
(d) Ten times.
11. What revelation did Muhammad receive in Chapter 65?
(a) That A'ishah was innocent.
(b) That A'ishah was with child.
(c) That A'ishah had been unfaithful.
(d) That A'ishah had lied to Muhammad.
12. How many men did Muhammad leave Medina with in Chapter 42?
(a) Three hundred men.
(b) Five hundred men.
(c) Seven hundred men.
(d) One thousand men.
13. What city did the Quraysh plan to attack in Chapter 50?
14. Who finds A'sihah asleep in the camp?
15. What did Muhammad do to make his army look larger in Chapter 74?
(a) Towed many empty caravans.
(b) Had women and children march among his troops.
(c) Lit many fires.
(d) Set up a field of empty tents.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Muhammad dream of in Chapter 66?
2. Which group accepts Islam in Chapter 80?
3. Where did the Quraysh and Muslims agree to meet for battle the following year?
4. Which of Muhammad's wives was believed to be the one he loved most?
5. In Chapter 42, where did Muhammad decide to send his army, hoping they would arrive before the enemy?
This section contains 390 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)