|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Muhammad do to prepare for the coming attack in Chapter 59?
(a) Fortified the oasis' entrance.
(b) Set fires all around the oasis.
(c) Prayed to God for bad weather.
(d) Dug a trench around the oasis.
2. Who brokered the goods from the rich caravan in Chapter 62?
(a) Abd Allah.
(b) Abu Bakr.
(c) Muhammad's son-in-law.
3. How many fires did Muhammad's men build in Chapter 55?
(a) Two hundred.
(b) Four hundred.
(c) Eight hundred.
(d) Five hundred.
4. What happened to A'ishah in Chapter 65?
(a) A'ishah became pregnant.
(b) A'ishah was punished.
(c) A'ishah fell ill.
(d) A'ishah gave birth.
5. Why did the Quraysh intend to send women to battles?
(a) To serve as nurses.
(b) To discourage their enemy from fighting.
(c) To encourage the men.
(d) To make their army look larger.
6. Why did the Quraysh set up a blockade in Chapter 66?
(a) To stop the Mulims from entering Badr.
(b) To stop Muslims from leaving Mecca.
(c) To stop Muhammad from entering the Ka'bah.
(d) To stop Muhammad from entering Mecca.
7. Where did the Quraysh feel they would be safe in Chapter 41?
(a) In their villages.
(b) In their caravans.
(c) In their valley.
(d) In the mountains.
8. What happened when Muhammad pointed his staff at the idols in Chapter 75?
(a) The idols shattered.
(b) The idols glowed.
(c) The idols fell over.
(d) The idols burst into flames.
9. Where did A'sihah find her lost item in Chapter 64?
(a) Tangled in her clothing.
(b) In the hands of a slave girl.
(c) Under her sleeping mat.
(d) Under her camel.
10. What did Muhammad request to be covered on the dead bodies of his men?
(a) Their heads and feet.
(b) Their hands.
(c) Their waists.
(d) Their chests.
11. What dangers did Muhammad turn his attention to in Chapter 69?
(a) Those in the south.
(b) Those in the north.
(c) Those in the west.
(d) Those in the east.
12. What did Gabriel tell Muhammad when he went to visit a Jewish tribe?
(a) That the Jews planned to kill Muhammad.
(b) That the Jews would be trustworthy allies.
(c) That God was displeased with Muhammad's actions.
(d) That Muhammad's home was under attack.
13. Who told Muhammad he should go after the Qurayzah?
(a) Abu Bakr.
(c) Muhammad's Jewish allies.
(d) The Quraysh leaders.
14. Who did Muhammad announce a campaign against in Chapter 79?
(a) The Persians.
(b) The Byzantians.
(c) The Syrians.
(d) The Abyssinians.
15. Who finds A'sihah asleep in the camp?
Short Answer Questions
1. When the chief of Muharib found Muhammad, what was Muhammad doing?
2. What did A'sihah lose while on an expedition?
3. Who was sent to intercept the rich caravan in Chapter 62?
4. What did Muhammad receive revelations warning him of?
5. What did a neighboring tribe ask Muhammad to do in Chapter 56?
This section contains 465 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)