|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Khaybar people believe could not be done?
(a) Their water supply could not be tampered with.
(b) Their people could not be converted to Islam.
(c) Their city could not burn.
(d) Their fortress could not be conquered.
2. When the chief of Muharib found Muhammad, what was Muhammad doing?
3. What did Muhammad do to prepare for the coming attack in Chapter 59?
(a) Dug a trench around the oasis.
(b) Fortified the oasis' entrance.
(c) Set fires all around the oasis.
(d) Prayed to God for bad weather.
4. What did Muhammad's men do to Abu Jahl when he was found in Chapter 43?
(a) Cut off his hands.
(b) They cut off his head.
(c) Stoned him to death.
(d) Took him into custody.
5. In Chapter 51, who did Muhammad find to help him in his fight against the Quraysh?
(a) A Bedouin tribe.
(b) A neighboring King.
(d) A guide.
6. How long did Muhammad separate from his wives?
(a) Five months.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) Eight months.
(d) One month.
7. What did the Quraysh do to some of the Muslim bodies they found in Chapter 53?
(a) Consecrated them.
(b) Burned them.
(c) Buried them.
(d) Mutilated them.
8. What did Muhammad warn his men not to do in Tabuk?
(a) Go to sleep.
(b) Speak to the locals.
(c) Light fires.
(d) Touch the water.
9. What did Muhammad dream of in Chapter 66?
(a) Drinking from the Holy well.
(b) Entering the Ka'bah.
(c) Walking through Mecca.
(d) Visiting Heaven.
10. Which of Muhammad's wives was believed to be the one he loved most?
11. Which group accepts Islam in Chapter 80?
(a) The Qaynuqa.
(b) The Quraysh.
(c) The Hawazin.
(d) The Utub.
12. How many days did Muhammad and his troops stay at Tabuk?
13. Why did the Quraysh set up a blockade in Chapter 66?
(a) To stop the Mulims from entering Badr.
(b) To stop Muhammad from entering the Ka'bah.
(c) To stop Muslims from leaving Mecca.
(d) To stop Muhammad from entering Mecca.
14. What did a neighboring tribe ask Muhammad to do in Chapter 56?
(a) Build their village a mosque.
(b) Teach in the village.
(c) Relocate their Muslims to Medina.
(d) Defend their village in battle.
15. How many men went with Muhammad to battle the Quraysh in Chapter 58?
(a) One thousand.
(b) Fifteen hundred.
(c) Nine hundred.
(d) Five hundred.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who finds A'sihah asleep in the camp?
2. During the battle with the Quraysh in Chapter 52, where did the Muslims seek refuge?
3. What is the name of the son Mariyah gave birth to in Chapter 78?
4. How did Muhammad's wives feel about the woman sent to Muhammad in Chapter 71?
5. What was Khaybar?
This section contains 443 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)