|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did A'sihah find her lost item in Chapter 64?
(a) In the hands of a slave girl.
(b) Under her sleeping mat.
(c) Under her camel.
(d) Tangled in her clothing.
2. Who did Muhammad ask to keep the Quraysh cavalry from attacking?
(a) His watchmen.
(b) His foot soldiers.
(c) His archers.
(d) His cavalry.
3. What did the Quraysh bribe a man to do in Chapter 58?
(a) Reveal Muhammad's military secrets.
(b) Convince the Muslims not to fight.
(c) Spread lies about Muhammad.
(d) Travel as an envoy to speak to the Byzantian leaders.
4. In Chapter 42, where was the caravan that Muhammad planned to attack traveling from?
5. What were Muhammad's men aided by during battle in Chapter 43?
(a) A fleet of elephants.
(c) Superior weapons.
(d) Surpising their enemy.
6. What happened when Muhammad pointed his staff at the idols in Chapter 75?
(a) The idols shattered.
(b) The idols burst into flames.
(c) The idols fell over.
(d) The idols glowed.
7. Which of Muhammad's wives was believed to be the one he loved most?
8. What did Muhammad give the captured women and children in Chapter 77?
(c) Texts of his teachings.
9. Who was sent to intercept the rich caravan in Chapter 62?
(d) Abu Bakr.
10. When the chief of Muharib found Muhammad, what was Muhammad doing?
11. What city did the Quraysh plan to attack in Chapter 50?
12. How did Muhammad stop the attempted raids on Medina in Chapter 49?
(a) He set up a system of watch guards.
(b) He talked the raiders into submission.
(c) His army was more powerful than any raiders.
(d) He was forewarned of the raids.
13. What did Muhammad do to prepare for the coming attack in Chapter 59?
(a) Dug a trench around the oasis.
(b) Set fires all around the oasis.
(c) Fortified the oasis' entrance.
(d) Prayed to God for bad weather.
14. In Chapter 42, where did Muhammad decide to send his army, hoping they would arrive before the enemy?
(b) The oasis.
(c) Mount Hira.
15. Where did the Quraysh and Muslims agree to meet for battle the following year?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Fatimah marry?
2. How many men strong was the army that planned to attack Medina in Chapter 59?
3. What did Muhammad's men do to Abu Jahl when he was found in Chapter 43?
4. What did the Khaybar people believe could not be done?
5. What was part of the Mosque reserved for in Chapter 48?
This section contains 456 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)