|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many days did Muhammad stay in Medina in Chapter 37?
(a) One day.
(b) Fourteen days.
(c) Three days.
(d) Seven days.
2. Which valley did Muhammad stop in to pray in Chapter 38?
3. Who did Muhammad first marry?
4. What did Gabriel show Muhammad in Chapter 16?
(a) The postures of prayer.
(b) A mountain cave for meditation.
(c) The land that Muslims would one day immigrate to.
(d) A holy stone.
5. Who was Abu Jahl?
(a) The leader of a city neighboring Medina.
(b) One of the enemies of Islam.
(c) A wealthy trader.
(d) The supervisor of the Ka'bah.
6. Which of the following was NOT a sign Shaybah was told to look for?
(a) Hearing birds.
(b) Seeing dung.
(c) Seeing blood.
(d) Seeing water.
7. What were the believers of Muhammad disappointed by in Chapter 24?
(a) Family members who did not follow Muhammad.
(b) That they had no place to practice their religion.
(c) A decree that labelled Islam an illegal practice.
(d) Muhammad's military attack on a neighboring city.
8. What did some Jews question about the belief that Muhammad was a prophet?
(a) Why God would send a wealthy prophet.
(b) Why Muhammad had not proved he was from God.
(c) Why God would send a non-Jewish prophet.
(d) Why God had not sent any signs that a Prophet would come.
9. What was buried along with the well?
(a) Religious texts.
(c) A map.
10. What did a flock of birds drop on the enemy army in Chapter 7?
11. Abu Jahl proposed each clan select one man to form another group with those selected for what purpose?
(a) To warn the Abyssinians about the Muslims.
(b) To attack Muhammad.
(c) To form a law-forming committee.
(d) To infiltrate the Muslim community.
12. What happened when the first stone of the Ka'bah was lifted in Chapter 14?
(a) It returned to its previous place.
(b) It fell and crushed a man.
(c) It crumbled.
(d) It turned to white after being put in place.
13. What was the location where the well sprang up later called?
14. Who was Mut'im?
(a) A trader from Banu Kilab.
(b) A man sent to kill Muhammad.
(c) Muhammad's son-in-law.
(d) The chief of Nawfal.
15. What did Muhammad receive training in in Chapter 11?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Shaybah dig with when he thought he had found the site of the well?
2. How many sons did Shaybah ask God to bless him with?
3. Who was Halimah?
4. The Ka'bah was rebuilt with higher walls so that what could be kept inside?
5. What did the man carrying the girl say was to happen to the her?
This section contains 478 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)