|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 32, how many times a day was Muhammad originally commanded to pray?
2. In Chapter 12, what did Muhammad start to do more as he got older?
(d) Invest his money.
3. What did Shaybah's visions tell him to do?
(a) Travel to Medina.
(b) Look for the well that sprang up for Hagar.
(c) Pray in the desert.
(d) Announce the coming of a Prophet.
4. Which members of Muhammad's family did not practice Islam in Chapter 17?
(a) His uncles.
(b) His cousins.
(c) His children.
(d) His wives.
5. What was the girl who was carried in Chapter 33 wrapped in?
(b) Animal hide.
6. What did the Quraysh debate about at almost every gathering?
(a) Taking the tribe to another area.
(b) Destroying Mecca's holy sites.
(c) Raising an army.
(d) What to do with Muhammad.
7. Who was Halimah?
(a) A Bedouin tribe nurse.
(b) Muhammad's Aunt.
(c) A wealthy merchant's wife.
(d) The midwife who delivered Muhammad.
8. What revelation did Muhammad receive in Chapter 17?
(a) To warn his family.
(b) To form an army.
(c) To compromise with his opponents.
(d) To flee from Mecca.
9. In Chapter 31, where did Muhammad take refuge?
(a) At Ka'bah.
(b) At the camp of a Bedouin tribe.
(c) In a cave.
(d) In the mosque.
10. How many questions were the Quraysh given to ask Muhammad?
11. How many sons did Shaybah ask God to bless him with?
(a) Five sons.
(b) Twelve sons.
(c) Ten sons.
(d) Eight sons.
12. Who was Sarah?
(a) Abraham's maid.
(b) Abraham's daughter.
(c) Abraham's slave.
(d) Abraham's wife.
13. Where did Muhammad travel to with Gabriel in Chapter 32?
(d) The Jordan River.
14. What was the name of Hashim's brother?
(a) Abu Talib.
15. What plant blocked the cave that Muhammad hid in in Chapter 37?
(a) A Palm tree.
(b) An Acacia tree.
(c) An Almond tree.
(d) A Cypress tree.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were many of the early followers of Muhammad?
2. Who was Abu Jahl?
3. Who was Umar?
4. What did some parents do when their children followed Muhammad?
5. What did Shaybah promise God he would do if he was blessed with many sons?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)