|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 61-70.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year did the enemy descend into the valley?
(a) 623 AD.
(b) 651 AD.
(c) 637 AD.
(d) 609 AD.
2. Where did Muhammad tell his followers to go to be safe from persecution?
(a) The country of the Abyssinians.
(b) The country of the Byzantians.
(c) The country of the Persians.
(d) The country of the Syrians.
3. What were the believers of Muhammad disappointed by in Chapter 24?
(a) A decree that labelled Islam an illegal practice.
(b) That they had no place to practice their religion.
(c) Family members who did not follow Muhammad.
(d) Muhammad's military attack on a neighboring city.
4. Who did Muhammad wish to have among his followers?
(c) Quraysh members.
5. What did Utbah say had happened to the tribe due to Muhammad's teachings?
(a) The tribe had lost its wealth.
(b) A rift had formed in the tribe.
(c) The tribe had become the target of violence.
(d) The tribemembers had become a closer knit group.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who brokered the goods from the rich caravan in Chapter 62?
2. In Chapter 42, where was the caravan that Muhammad planned to attack traveling from?
3. What were Muhammad's men aided by during battle in Chapter 43?
4. What did Muhammad dream of in Chapter 66?
5. How many people journeyed in Islam's first immigration?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)