|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 61-70.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were the believers of Muhammad disappointed by in Chapter 24?
(a) Muhammad's military attack on a neighboring city.
(b) That they had no place to practice their religion.
(c) A decree that labelled Islam an illegal practice.
(d) Family members who did not follow Muhammad.
2. What dangers did Muhammad turn his attention to in Chapter 69?
(a) Those in the north.
(b) Those in the south.
(c) Those in the west.
(d) Those in the east.
3. How many men did Muhammad leave Medina with in Chapter 42?
(a) Five hundred men.
(b) One thousand men.
(c) Three hundred men.
(d) Seven hundred men.
4. What did Muhammad dream of in Chapter 66?
(a) Walking through Mecca.
(b) Entering the Ka'bah.
(c) Visiting Heaven.
(d) Drinking from the Holy well.
5. Who finds A'sihah asleep in the camp?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of Muhammad's wives was believed to be the one he loved most?
2. What did A'sihah lose while on an expedition?
3. How many questions were the Quraysh given to ask Muhammad?
4. In Chapter 42, where did Muhammad decide to send his army, hoping they would arrive before the enemy?
5. What did some parents do when their children followed Muhammad?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)