|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 61-70.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of Muhammad's wives was believed to be the one he loved most?
2. What did those who did not believe worry about in Chapter 24?
(a) That Muhammad's teachings were taking over Mecca.
(b) That God would punish mankind for believing in a false prophet.
(c) That Muhammad was growing rich.
(d) That Muhammad was forming a massive army.
3. In Chapter 42, where did Muhammad decide to send his army, hoping they would arrive before the enemy?
(a) The oasis.
(b) Mount Hira.
4. Why did the Quraysh intend to send women to battles?
(a) To discourage their enemy from fighting.
(b) To encourage the men.
(c) To make their army look larger.
(d) To serve as nurses.
5. What were the believers of Muhammad disappointed by in Chapter 24?
(a) A decree that labelled Islam an illegal practice.
(b) Family members who did not follow Muhammad.
(c) Muhammad's military attack on a neighboring city.
(d) That they had no place to practice their religion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Utbah say had happened to the tribe due to Muhammad's teachings?
2. In Chapter 21, what did Utbah want Muhammad to make him?
3. What did the document that the Quarysh created in Chapter 29 ban?
4. What did those who did not believe claim when their challenge for Muhammad was met in Chapter 23?
5. What did Umar decide would be the best way to deal with the problem of Islam?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)