1. Who was Muhammad?
(a) The founder of Judaism.
(b) The founder of Islam.
(c) The founder of Sikhism.
(d) The founder of Hinduism.
2. In Chapter 1, what did God tell Abraham about his descendants?
(a) That they will be wise.
(b) That they will be powerful.
(c) That they will be many.
(d) That they will carry God's word.
3. Who was Sarah?
(a) Abraham's maid.
(b) Abraham's wife.
(c) Abraham's daughter.
(d) Abraham's slave.
4. What was the name of Abraham's son by Hagar?
5. Why did Sarah make Hagar and her son leave the household?
(a) Sarah was jealous of Hagar.
(b) Hagar's son had threatened Sarah.
(c) Hagar had stolen from Abraham.
(d) Sarah suspected Hagar of infidelity.
6. Where did God guide Hagar and her son?
(a) A valley called Becca.
(b) A mountain called Moriah.
(c) The Jordan River.
(d) The city of Medina.
7. Who spoke to Hagar at the place where a well sprang up?
(a) A peddler.
(c) An angel.
This section contains 4,064 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)