|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Death of the Prophet.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Islam is based on the observance of customs or _________.
2. Did Muhammad perform miracles like Jesus?
(b) Yes, many.
(c) Yes, one.
(d) Yes, a few.
3. Why did Muhammad live with his uncle?
(a) He was orphaned at an early age and his grandfather died when he was eight.
(b) His parents could not care for him.
(c) His uncle was the only religious man in the family.
(d) He wanted to attend good schools where his uncle lived.
4. How many times a day must Muslims make salat?
5. What did Muhammad use to force people to convert to Islam?
(b) Threats of damnation.
(c) His sword.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the Arabs view both Christianity and Judaism?
2. What happens to Muhammad when his uncle dies?
3. Did Muhammad write the suras of the Quran?
4. Where do most of the Western views of Islam come from?
5. For what purpose were most of Muhammad's marriages?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)