|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Death of the Prophet.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom was loyalty due in the various groups?
(c) The tribe and the chief.
2. The Muslims were being told to take part in the jihad. What is it also known in the West as?
(a) Holy water.
(b) Holy peace.
(c) Holy war.
(d) Holy prayer.
3. The Quran began to preach what type of treatment for prisoners?
(c) Fair and humane.
4. Arabs made a yearly pilgrimage which began where and proceeded to the shrines of other gods?
(a) At the Ka'aba.
(b) At the Gnouia.
(c) At the Jalal-ud-Din Rumi.
(d) At the Mazar-e-Sharif.
5. What did this angel command him to recite?
(b) A series of laws.
(c) The Bible in Arabic.
(d) What would become the Quran.
Short Answer Questions
1. People who don't re-order their lives live in _________ God.
2. What did many of the Quraysh ask Muhammad's uncle to do?
3. How was the Prophet Muhammad viewed?
4. What did many scholars like Martin Luther feel that Christianity would be overcome by?
5. What did Muhammad believe himself to be?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)