|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Jahiliyah.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom was loyalty due in the various groups?
(d) The tribe and the chief.
2. When did Muhammad have an experience with an angel?
3. Muhammad realized that the Arabs could never be an independent polity unless they were unified. Under what were they unified?
(a) His preachings.
(b) The publishing of the Quran.
(c) The preachings of the Torah.
(d) The preachings of the Bible.
4. The Ka'aba was central to whose success and development of the wealth of Mecca?
(a) The Quraysh tribe.
(b) The Iwi tribe.
(c) The Zoku tribe.
(d) The Quadi tribe.
5. Are many of the views and values of Islam similar to those of Judaism and Christianity?
(d) Very few.
Short Answer Questions
1. Were there any scriptures for Islam?
2. Did Muhammad write the suras of the Quran?
3. What do the Muslim religious authorities think about fatwa and the taking of lives?
4. How did the Arabs view both Christianity and Judaism?
5. Who does Armstrong feel that radical Islam is the faith of?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)