|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Holy Peace.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Muhammad would return to Mecca the next year for the Hajj, and the Quraysh would do what for the three days that the Muslims were there?
(a) Stay in hiding.
(b) Stay silent.
(c) Join them peacefully.
(d) Vacate the city.
2. Into what era was Muhammad born into?
(a) Of a Christian world.
(b) Of hard times in the Arab world.
(c) Of fighting in the Arab world.
(d) Of a world of ignorance.
3. How many people have taken the time to study Islam and learn its teachings?
(b) Very few.
4. Did Muhammad claim any divinity?
(a) Not at first.
(d) Only early in his preaching.
5. What did the age of the Renaissance result in?
(a) Less objectivity as thinkers were persecuted for defending the Muslims.
(b) More objectivity as thinkers tried to develop an understanding of the Muslim world.
(c) More fighting.
(d) Less negotiations, because the Christians decided to go to war instead.
Short Answer Questions
1. During the first three years of his preaching, Muhammad developed a small group of followers. Why did they meet twice a day for prayer?
2. What led to so many executions for both Muslims and Christians?
3. What do many believe when Muhammad is knocked unconscious in a battle?
4. Who were the Meccans unable to get rid of?
5. His message was to create a just society. What would this society have?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)