|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why couldn't Laura get Pappy what he wanted while Jamie was away?
(a) She had to watch the children.
(b) Henry told her not to leave the farm.
(c) Jamie took the car.
(d) She was sick.
2. What did Florence want more than anything during the war?
(a) Hap to heal.
(b) To have another baby.
(c) Laura to welcome her.
(d) Ronsel to come home.
3. What does Hap say about Ronsel looking for his letter?
(a) It was God's will.
(b) It was the last time he heard his voice.
(c) It was unimportant.
(d) It was the evidence of a sin.
4. Where was the woman Ronsel had an affair from?
5. Where does Pappy think Florence should sleep?
(a) The crib room.
(b) The barn.
(c) The guest room.
(d) The couch.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who warned Laura that she might end up in bed for weeks?
2. What is built for Laura?
3. What did Laura NOT miss while in Memphis?
4. Who told the Jackson's about Ronsel's torture?
5. How was Jamie most harmed during the war?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)