|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Henry's father sell his farm?
(a) He hated the farm.
(b) There was a flood.
(c) His wife got sick.
(d) His father died.
2. Who reminds Ronsel of the good things he saw in Europe?
(b) An old crush.
(c) Laura's daughter.
(d) The sheriff.
3. How does Laura treat her husband when she falls in love with someone else?
(a) Much kinder.
(c) She doesn't change anything.
(d) She ignores him.
4. What did Lindbergh inspire Jamie to do?
(a) Become a pilot.
(b) Own an airport.
(c) Travel the world.
(d) Build a plane.
5. Why did Ronsel elect to stay longer in Europe than he needed to?
(a) To qualify for a medal.
(b) To help the survivors.
(c) To be with his lover.
(d) To avoid going home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Henry not eligible for the draft?
2. How are Jamie and Henry related?
3. What does Florence sense when Ronsel comes home from the war?
4. What appendage was cut off of Ronsel?
5. What surprised Laura about Ronsel?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)