|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who told Laura about her father-in-law's death?
(c) Her daughter.
2. What does Florence use to try and keep Jamie from her home?
(a) She ignores him.
3. What do Laura's daughter talk to the store owner about?
(b) The farm.
4. Why was Jamie sent to jail?
(a) He was drinking and driving.
(b) He got in a fight.
(c) He stole cigarettes.
(d) He killed a horse.
5. What is about to hit the farm when Henry is in Greenville?
(a) A flock of quail.
(b) All of these.
(c) A storm.
(d) A mob.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Ronsel describe the survivors of the camp he helped in Europe?
2. What is Henry's occupation?
3. How long did Ronsel train in the South?
4. What did Lindbergh inspire Jamie to do?
5. Why did Ronsel think people in the U.S. would treat him differently after the war?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)