Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are the prisoners in the jail on the morning of Hero's wedding captured?
2. Where does Leonato go when his visitor on the morning of Hero's wedding leaves?
3. What does the constable of Messina tell his night watch to do to the people of Messina who refuse to obey their orders?
4. What does Benedick lament about himself while he waits for Beatrice to appear?
5. What does Hero ask Beatrice about when she comes to help Hero get ready for the wedding?
This play takes place in a few different settings. Describe some of these settings and how they affect the course of the plot. Why might Shakespeare have chosen these particular places for this plot to take place?
Friendship is a strong theme throughout the book. Where are some places that this theme appears, and how do the characters touched by it react? How do certain friendships change over the course of the book, and what causes these changes?
Power and greed are two common themes in this play. Where do they appear, and how do they differ in their manifestations?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)