Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are the prisoners in the jail on the morning of Hero's wedding captured?
2. Where does Leonato go when his visitor on the morning of Hero's wedding leaves?
3. What does the constable of Messina tell his night watch to do to the people of Messina who refuse to obey their orders?
4. What does Benedick lament about himself while he waits for Beatrice to appear?
5. What does Hero ask Beatrice about when she comes to help Hero get ready for the wedding?
Essay Topic 1
What are some of the key examples of gratitude in this book, and how do these instances affect the characters involved in those scenes?
Essay Topic 2
Power and greed are two common themes in this play. Where do they appear, and how do they differ in their manifestations?
Essay Topic 3
Many different characters in this play are persuaded to do things they would not do of their own accord. What are some of these instances, and how does persuasion affect the course of the plot?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)