Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are the prisoners in the jail on the morning of Hero's wedding captured?
2. Where does Leonato go when his visitor on the morning of Hero's wedding leaves?
3. What does the constable of Messina tell his night watch to do to the people of Messina who refuse to obey their orders?
4. What does Benedick lament about himself while he waits for Beatrice to appear?
5. What does Hero ask Beatrice about when she comes to help Hero get ready for the wedding?
Essay Topic 1
Betrayal is a theme introduced at the very beginning of this play. How does this constant stream of betrayal affect the outcome of the plot, and which characters are most affected by it?
Essay Topic 2
Hero endures many different trials before the end of the book. What are some of these trials and what lessons does she learn through these experiences?
Essay Topic 3
Choosing sides is a theme presented in this play. What are some of the examples of this theme appearing, and how does it affect the characters involved?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)