|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are the prisoners in the jail on the morning of Hero's wedding captured?
2. Where does Leonato go when his visitor on the morning of Hero's wedding leaves?
3. What does the constable of Messina tell his night watch to do to the people of Messina who refuse to obey their orders?
4. What does Benedick lament about himself while he waits for Beatrice to appear?
5. What does Hero ask Beatrice about when she comes to help Hero get ready for the wedding?
Essay Topic 1
Shame and propriety are common themes throughout this book. What are some of the instances where these themes are present, and why are they so important to the characters involved?
Essay Topic 2
Valor and honor is a theme of this play that is very important to many of the characters involved. Where does this theme of valor and honor present itself and how do these occurrences affect the characters involved in those scenes?
Essay Topic 3
Friendship is a strong theme throughout the book. Where are some places that this theme appears, and how do the characters touched by it react? How do certain friendships change over the course of the book, and what causes these changes?
This section contains 852 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)