|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wakes up Beatrice on the morning of Hero's wedding?
2. What does Borachio hear has happened to Hero as a result to the plot to dishonor her?
3. Who does the constable of Messina tell his night watch to not wake during the night?
4. How much money did Borachio receive for his part in the plat to dishonor Hero?
5. Who arrives to take Hero to the church?
Essay Topic 1
This play takes place in a few different settings. Describe some of these settings and how they affect the course of the plot. Why might Shakespeare have chosen these particular places for this plot to take place?
Essay Topic 2
Margaret is a minor character whose presence makes a big difference in the plot. How does she accomplish this? What are some ways that her presence, however brief, altered the outcome of the plot? What might happen differently if Margaret wasn't in the book at all?
Essay Topic 3
Security and safety are two themes touched on a number of times throughout the course of this play. What are some of these instances, and how does this affect the characters in these scenes?
This section contains 783 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)