Mid-Book Test (up to Act 3, Scene 3)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What does Claudio say is Benedick's reason for seeming more serious than usual?
2. What does Hero say she will ensnare Beatrice in with her trickery about Benedick?
3. What does Beatrice say would make up the perfect man?
4. What does Don Pedro say that Beatrice may die of while in the Orchard with Claudio?
5. What is the first question that the constable of Messina asks his new assistant constable?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
This section contains 866 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)