|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has happened to the man who paid Borachio for his part in the plot to dishonor Hero?
(a) He is being held at Leonato's house.
(b) He has been arrested.
(c) He has left town.
(d) He has been challenged to a dual.
2. Who does the constable of Messina tell the night watch they are responsible for?
(b) Citizens of Messina.
(c) Subjects of the prince.
(d) Anyone within their sight.
3. Who wakes up Beatrice on the morning of Hero's wedding?
4. Whom does the main interrogator of Borachio ask to help him?
(c) The sexton.
5. Who does the constable of Messina choose as his assistant constable?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is under arrest in the jail on the morning of Hero's wedding?
2. Who captured the suspects spoken of by Verges on the morning of Hero's wedding?
3. What does the constable of Messina want his night watch to do at the alehouses?
4. What is the final order given to the night watch from the constable of Messina?
5. What does Leonato say he would prefer to a slandered daughter?
Short Essay Questions
1. What question does Claudio ask Leonato during his wedding to Hero?
2. What does Balthasar do to mourn Hero's death?
3. How does Claudio learn about Hero's innocence?
4. Who are the two suspects that Dogberry and Verges must interrogate?
5. Who or what does Margaret praise on the morning of Hero's wedding?
6. What does Leonato think Claudio means when he first says he does not want to marry Hero during the wedding?
7. What does the Friar tell Hero to pretend to do as part of his plan to prove her innocence?
8. Who are the unexpected visitors at Leonato's house on the morning of Hero's wedding?
9. What question does Dogberry ask Seacoal when choosing him for his night guard?
10. What does Hero say she thinks may happen during her wedding?
This section contains 578 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)