|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money did Borachio receive for his part in the plat to dishonor Hero?
(a) 100, ducats.
(b) 1,000 ducats.
(c) 5,000 ducats.
(d) 500 ducats.
2. What does the constable tell the night watch to do if they must sleep?
(a) Find a replacement.
(b) Take turns.
(c) Not get their spears stolen.
(d) Not snore.
3. What does the constable of Messina want his night watch to do at the alehouses?
(a) Get him a drink.
(b) Force the owners to close it.
(c) Send the drunks home.
(d) Ask the owner which of the patrons need extra attention.
4. What is Benedick doing while talking with Margaret after challenging Claudio to a duel?
(a) Writing a poem for Beatrice.
(b) Having his beard shaved for Beatrice.
(c) Writing a song for Beatrice.
(d) Trying to get evidence of Hero's innocence.
5. What does Dogberry think is a worse crime than the plot to dishonor Hero?
(a) Not caring about Hero's ruin.
(b) Disrespect towards him.
(c) Making him work on a holiday.
(d) Crashing a wedding.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Margaret make special mention of to Beatrice on the morning of Hero's wedding?
2. What is Claudio's response when asked if he wants to marry Hero during the wedding ceremony?
3. Where does the beginning of Act 4 take place?
4. Who comes to Leonato's house the morning of Hero's wedding?
5. Who wakes up Beatrice on the morning of Hero's wedding?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Leonato think Claudio means when he first says he does not want to marry Hero during the wedding?
2. Who steps up to give witness to the scandalous statement that Claudio makes about Hero at his wedding?
3. What does Dogberry tell the night watch to do if they see anything of note during the night?
4. What do the unexpected visitors to Leonato's house need from him on the morning of Hero's wedding?
5. Who is the main instigator of the plan that got the two suspects in the jail arrested?
6. What does Benedick do with the help of Margaret to try and show his love for Beatrice?
7. What does Hero scold Margaret for on the morning of her wedding?
8. What question does Claudio ask Leonato during his wedding to Hero?
9. What happens to the main instigator of the plan that got the two suspects in the jail arrested?
10. What question does Dogberry ask Seacoal when choosing him for his night guard?
This section contains 610 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)