|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Conrade call Dogberry after the sexton leaves the interrogation?
(a) An ass.
(b) A knave and a half.
(c) A blathering fool.
(d) A coxcomb.
2. What does Hero chide Margaret for on the morning of her wedding?
(a) Not being attentive enough.
(b) Looking prettier than herself.
(c) Waking her up too late.
(d) Making off-color remarks.
3. Who finally unravels the plot used to dishonor Hero?
(b) The sexton.
4. Where does most of Act 3, Scene 4 take place?
(a) The orchard.
(b) The town square of Messina.
(c) Hero's bedroom.
(d) Leonato's Main Hall.
5. Why does Claudio refuse to fight Leonato at the beginning of Act 5?
(a) He is in too much of a hurry to take time for a dual.
(b) He will not fight an old man.
(c) He will not fight 2 duals in a day.
(d) He loves Leonato too much to hurt him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dogberry think is a worse crime than the plot to dishonor Hero?
2. What does Leonato learn from his visitor on the morning of Hero's wedding?
3. Whom does the main interrogator of Borachio ask to help him?
4. What does the constable of Messina want his night watch to do at the alehouses?
5. What kept Beatrice awake all night the night before Hero's wedding?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)