|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the beginning of Act 4 take place?
(a) The jail.
(b) The church.
(c) The orchard.
(d) Leonato's house.
2. Whom does Leonato ask for help when his daughter's wedding goes awry?
(a) Friar Francis.
(b) Don John.
(c) Don Pedro.
3. Who stays with Hero to make her well after Claudio leaves the wedding ceremony?
(a) Don John and Don Pedro.
(b) Borachio and Conrade.
(c) Friar Francis and Leonato.
(d) Benedick and Beatrice.
4. Who captured the suspects spoken of by Verges on the morning of Hero's wedding?
(a) Don Pedro.
(d) The night watch.
5. What is the name of the constable of Messina?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Verges say once Leonato has left the scene on the morning of Hero's wedding?
2. Where are the suspects spoken of by Vergeson the morning of Hero's wedding being kept?
3. What is the final order given to the night watch from the constable of Messina?
4. Why does Claudio refuse to fight Leonato at the beginning of Act 5?
5. Why does Margaret infer that Beatrice may be thinking of getting married herself on the morning of Hero's wedding?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Beatrice say that she and Benedick cannot use the traditional form of wooing?
2. What does Claudio promise to do to make recompense for his terrible mistake about Hero's innocence?
3. Who is the main instigator of the plan that got the two suspects in the jail arrested?
4. What does Dogberry tell his men on the night guard to do at the alehouses?
5. What does Dogberry tell the night watch to do if they see anything of note during the night?
6. What happens to the main instigator of the plan that got the two suspects in the jail arrested?
7. What does Claudio think Hero has died of?
8. What question does Dogberry ask Seacoal when choosing him for his night guard?
9. What does one of the arrested men call Dogberry and Verges after their interrogation is complete?
10. What does Hero say she thinks may happen during her wedding?
This section contains 656 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)