|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who stays with Hero to make her well after Claudio leaves the wedding ceremony?
(a) Benedick and Beatrice.
(b) Borachio and Conrade.
(c) Friar Francis and Leonato.
(d) Don John and Don Pedro.
2. What does the constable of Messina want his night watch to do at the alehouses?
(a) Ask the owner which of the patrons need extra attention.
(b) Get him a drink.
(c) Force the owners to close it.
(d) Send the drunks home.
3. What does Claudio ask Leonato during his wedding ceremony?
(a) If Leonato is trying to fool him.
(b) If Hero is a virgin.
(c) If he is expected to marry someone so much below himself.
(d) If Leonato is aware of his daughter's impurity.
4. What does the constable tell the night watch to do with vagrants?
(a) Ask them where they are going.
(b) Arrest them.
(c) Write down their names.
(d) Let them go free.
5. Who offers to help Leonato fight Claudio?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the constable tell the night watch to do if they must sleep?
2. What is the name of the constable of Messina?
3. Who arrives to take Hero to the church?
4. Who does the constable of Messina choose as his assistant constable?
5. What does Claudio write for Hero after hearing about her innocence?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)