|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What news does Ursula bring Benedick and Beatrice as they are discussing traditional wooing?
(a) Borachio has been arrested.
(b) Hero has been proven innocent.
(c) Leonato has challenged Claudio to a duel.
(d) Don John has fled the country.
2. What is Claudio planning to do at his wedding?
(a) Marry his love.
(b) Shame Hero.
(c) Question Leonato about his daughter's whereabouts the night before.
(d) Not show up.
3. What does Benedick discuss with Margaret after challenging Claudio to a duel?
(a) His love for Beatrice.
(b) Hero's innocence.
4. Who is under arrest in the jail on the morning of Hero's wedding?
(a) Benedick and Don John.
(b) Claudio and Benedick.
(c) Borachio and Conrade.
(d) Don John and Borachio.
5. What does Margaret make special mention of to Beatrice on the morning of Hero's wedding?
(a) Claudio's fickleness.
(b) Beatrice's spinster reputation.
(c) Benedick's new behavior.
(d) Her night with Borachio.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Act 5, Scene 3 take place?
2. How much money did Borachio receive for his part in the plat to dishonor Hero?
3. What does Hero chide Margaret for on the morning of her wedding?
4. Who is the main interrogator of Borachio?
5. Who captured the suspects spoken of by Verges on the morning of Hero's wedding?
Short Essay Questions
1. What question does Dogberry ask Seacoal when choosing him for his night guard?
2. What does Dogberry tell his men on the night guard to do at the alehouses?
3. Why does Beatrice say that she and Benedick cannot use the traditional form of wooing?
4. What does Hero say she thinks may happen during her wedding?
5. What does the Friar tell Hero to pretend to do as part of his plan to prove her innocence?
6. Who are the unexpected visitors at Leonato's house on the morning of Hero's wedding?
7. What question does Claudio ask Leonato during his wedding to Hero?
8. What does Claudio think Hero has died of?
9. What does one of the arrested men call Dogberry and Verges after their interrogation is complete?
10. Who are the two suspects that Dogberry and Verges must interrogate?
This section contains 569 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)