|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Claudio read his written statement to after hearing about Hero's innocence?
(a) The judge and constable.
(b) Hero's family.
(c) His soldiers.
(d) The whole town.
2. What is Claudio planning to do at his wedding?
(a) Question Leonato about his daughter's whereabouts the night before.
(b) Not show up.
(c) Marry his love.
(d) Shame Hero.
3. What does Conrade call Verges after the sexton leaves the interrogation?
(a) A blathering fool.
(b) An ass.
(c) A knave and a half.
(d) A coxcomb.
4. Who wakes up Beatrice on the morning of Hero's wedding?
5. What is Claudio's response when asked if he wants to marry Hero during the wedding ceremony?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is under arrest in the jail on the morning of Hero's wedding?
2. What does Benedick lament about himself while he waits for Beatrice to appear?
3. Why does Margaret infer that Beatrice may be thinking of getting married herself on the morning of Hero's wedding?
4. Where does the beginning of Act 4 take place?
5. Who comes to Leonato's house the morning of Hero's wedding?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)