Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the constable tell the night watch to do with vagrants?
(a) Write down their names.
(b) Arrest them.
(c) Ask them where they are going.
(d) Let them go free.
2. What does Borachio hear has happened to Hero as a result to the plot to dishonor her?
(a) She has died.
(b) She has been rejected by all worthy men in the country.
(c) She has been disowned by her father.
(d) She has been banished.
3. What does Claudio ask Leonato during his wedding ceremony?
(a) If Leonato is trying to fool him.
(b) If Leonato is aware of his daughter's impurity.
(c) If he is expected to marry someone so much below himself.
(d) If Hero is a virgin.
4. Why are the night watch told to put special watch on Leonato's house?
(a) He is housing royalty at the moment.
(b) Hero's wedding is the next day.
(c) He suspects a bad plot will go down there that night.
(d) He is the governor.
5. Where does Leonato go when his visitor on the morning of Hero's wedding leaves?
(a) Hero's room.
(b) The court house.
(c) Claudio's room.
(d) The church.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Hero when she hears some untrue accusations at her wedding?
2. What is the final order given to the night watch from the constable of Messina?
3. Who does Benedick think is trying to besmirch Hero's reputation?
4. Whom does Leonato ask for help when his daughter's wedding goes awry?
5. Who stays with Hero to make her well after Claudio leaves the wedding ceremony?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)