|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the constable tell the night watch to do with vagrants?
(a) Arrest them.
(b) Write down their names.
(c) Let them go free.
(d) Ask them where they are going.
2. What has happened to the man who paid Borachio for his part in the plot to dishonor Hero?
(a) He has left town.
(b) He has been challenged to a dual.
(c) He has been arrested.
(d) He is being held at Leonato's house.
3. Who is the person willing to pay Borachio for his part in the plot to dishonor Hero?
(a) Don Pedro.
(b) Don John.
4. Whom does Claudio read his written statement to after hearing about Hero's innocence?
(a) The judge and constable.
(b) His soldiers.
(c) The whole town.
(d) Hero's family.
5. How often does Claudio promise to read the written statement declaring Hero's innocence?
(c) Every other year.
(d) Every 5 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who finally unravels the plot used to dishonor Hero?
2. Who wakes up Beatrice on the morning of Hero's wedding?
3. What does Verges say once Leonato has left the scene on the morning of Hero's wedding?
4. Who is asked to sing a song for Hero's forgiveness?
5. Who does the constable of Messina tell his night watch to not wake during the night?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)