Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Beatrice tell Leonato would win any woman's heart?
2. What does Don John want to punish Claudio for?
(a) Pursuing the girl he had set his eyes on.
(b) Gaining more approval from Don Pedro than himself.
(c) Being a better soldier than himself.
(d) Being happy.
3. What does Beatrice say that Benedick is an expert at when they first converse in this play?
(a) Alienating friends.
(b) Speaking without thinking first.
(c) Making a fool of himself.
(d) Getting the last word.
4. What does Claudio say is Benedick's reason for seeming more serious than usual?
(a) He is terribly weary.
(b) He is in love.
(c) He has a head ache.
(d) He has a toothache.
5. Who will Don Pedro speak to during the second part of his plan to help Claudio?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Claudio more afraid of than death?
2. Why does Beatrice vow to change after Hero leaves the garden?
3. What is the song sung in the orchard about?
4. What does Antonio think Don Pedro's intentions are towards Hero?
5. What does Ursula say Beatrice would do if she knew that Benedick loved her?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Beatrice vow to do after Hero and Ursula leave after their conversation in the orchard?
2. What do the unexpected visitors to Leonato's house need from him on the morning of Hero's wedding?
3. What does Claudio promise to do to make recompense for his terrible mistake about Hero's innocence?
4. How does Leonato feel about the prospect of his daughter being wooed when he hears the reports from Antonio?
5. What does one of the arrested men call Dogberry and Verges after their interrogation is complete?
6. What question does Dogberry ask Seacoal when choosing him for his night guard?
7. What does Hero say she thinks may happen during her wedding?
8. How often does Claudio promise to read his epitaph to Hero after her funeral?
9. What is the final order that Dogberry gives his night watch before retiring to bed?
10. What does Beatrice tease Hero about just before she heads to the church for her wedding?
This section contains 604 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)