|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Leonato feel about Antonio's mistaken idea about Don Pedro?
(a) He is happy.
(b) He is confused.
(c) He is shocked.
(d) He is angry.
2. What does the messenger tell Beatrice that he would never want to be after hearing her view of Benedick?
(a) Her servant.
(b) Her friend.
(c) Her enemy.
(d) Her kinsman.
3. What surprise visitor enters the garden while the men are all talking about the changes in Benedick's appearance?
(d) Don John.
4. Where will the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero take place?
(a) Hero's bedroom window.
(b) The church.
(c) Don John's room.
(d) Claudio's room.
5. What does Leonato arrange for when Antonio leaves after conversing about Don Pedro?
(a) A parade.
(b) A Public hearing.
(c) A feast.
(d) A dance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don John want to punish Claudio for?
2. What does Don Pedro say in the orchard that is incredibly surprising to Benedick?
3. What does Ursula say Beatrice would do if she knew that Benedick loved her?
4. What does Don John tell his men is his only resource for dealing with the world?
5. What does Hero tell Ursula that Beatrice does with her short temper?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Claudio and Don Pedro talk about while Benedick is eavesdropping on their conversation in the orchard?
2. What does Borachio plan to ask Margaret after the party at Leonato's house?
3. What does Leonato warn Beatrice will keep her from ever finding a husband?
4. What does Benedick think about while his servant is fetching his book?
5. What does Benedick say about Hero when Claudio tells him that he has fallen in love with her?
6. What advice does Beatrice give Hero about accepting Don Pedro's supposed advances?
7. What does Conrade fear might be hurt by Don John's miserable nature?
8. What does Beatrice vow to do after Hero and Ursula leave after their conversation in the orchard?
9. How are Antonio and Leonato related?
10. What does Don John say his real goal in life is?
This section contains 636 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)