Short Essay Questions
1. What does Leonato urge Beatrice to do after she asks about Benedick in the recent battle?
2. What joke does Leonato make when Don Pedro asks about Hero being his daughter?
3. How does Beatrice say she knows Benedick's tricks in the first scene?
4. What does Benedick say about Hero when Claudio tells him that he has fallen in love with her?
5. How are Antonio and Leonato related?
6. Who does Antonio think intends to pursue Hero as a love interest?
7. How does Leonato feel about the prospect of his daughter being wooed when he hears the reports from Antonio?
8. Where does Antonio get his mistaken news about who will be pursuing Hero as a love interest?
9. What does Don John say is the cure for his ill humor?
10. What does Conrade fear might be hurt by Don John's miserable nature?
11. What does Don John say his real goal in life is?
This section contains 888 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)