|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Hero say it will be so easy to make Beatrice believe Benedick loves her?
(a) She is in love with Benedick already.
(b) She is prideful.
(c) She will always believe what hero says.
(d) She has already seen evidence of it.
2. Who ordered Claudio to read his written statement after hearing about Hero's innocence?
(c) Don Pedro.
3. What does Don John want to punish Claudio for?
(a) Pursuing the girl he had set his eyes on.
(b) Being happy.
(c) Gaining more approval from Don Pedro than himself.
(d) Being a better soldier than himself.
4. What are Don Pedro's real intentions towards Hero?
(a) He has no interest in her.
(b) He wants to marry her.
(c) He wants Claudio to marry her.
(d) He wants to manipulate her into giving away Leonato's secrets.
5. Where does most of Act 3, Scene 4 take place?
(a) Hero's bedroom.
(b) Leonato's Main Hall.
(c) The orchard.
(d) The town square of Messina.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don John say there is no cure for as he speaks to Conrade?
2. Where does the beginning of Act 4 take place?
3. Who wakes up Beatrice on the morning of Hero's wedding?
4. Who wants to marry Hero?
5. Why does Beatrice say that she and Benedick could never woo each other in the traditional way?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)