|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are the night watch told to put special watch on Leonato's house?
(a) He is the governor.
(b) Hero's wedding is the next day.
(c) He is housing royalty at the moment.
(d) He suspects a bad plot will go down there that night.
2. What does Claudio say is Benedick's reason for seeming more serious than usual?
(a) He is terribly weary.
(b) He has a head ache.
(c) He has a toothache.
(d) He is in love.
3. What is Leonato summoned to do just before he leaves to Hero's wedding?
(a) To settle a dispute.
(b) To do an interrogation.
(c) To calm his daughter's nerves.
(d) To arrange the dowry for Hero.
4. What does Dogberry think is a worse crime than the plot to dishonor Hero?
(a) Disrespect towards him.
(b) Crashing a wedding.
(c) Making him work on a holiday.
(d) Not caring about Hero's ruin.
5. What does Conrade call Verges after the sexton leaves the interrogation?
(a) An ass.
(b) A coxcomb.
(c) A blathering fool.
(d) A knave and a half.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the surprise visitor say Claudio can find evidence of his shocking news?
2. Where does Dogberry plan to take his prisoners after the interrogation is over?
3. What does Borachio hear has happened to Hero as a result to the plot to dishonor her?
4. Which of the following is NOT one of the compliments that Hero gives Benedick while Beatrice is eavesdropping?
5. What does Beatrice say would make up the perfect man?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)