|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Leonato ask for help when his daughter's wedding goes awry?
(a) Friar Francis.
(b) Don Pedro.
(d) Don John.
2. How are the prisoners in the jail on the morning of Hero's wedding captured?
(a) They are betrayed by one of their accomplices.
(b) They are caught red-handed.
(c) They turn themselves in.
(d) The night watch overhears them talking about their crime.
3. Where does most of Act 3, Scene 4 take place?
(a) The orchard.
(b) Hero's bedroom.
(c) Leonato's Main Hall.
(d) The town square of Messina.
4. What is Claudio planning to do at his wedding?
(a) Not show up.
(b) Marry his love.
(c) Question Leonato about his daughter's whereabouts the night before.
(d) Shame Hero.
5. What does Benedick plan to do as Don Pedro and the other men leave the orchard?
(a) Fetch a doctor for Beatrice.
(b) Inform Claudio of his pending inheritance.
(c) Marry Beatrice.
(d) Serve his duty more fully.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Don John willing to pay if the plan succeeds?
2. Who is under arrest in the jail on the morning of Hero's wedding?
3. What does Hero chide Margaret for on the morning of her wedding?
4. What does Don Pedro say about Claudio's reason for Benedick being more serious than usual?
5. What does Benedick say he would be terrible at?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)