|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is under arrest in the jail on the morning of Hero's wedding?
(a) Borachio and Conrade.
(b) Claudio and Benedick.
(c) Don John and Borachio.
(d) Benedick and Don John.
2. What position has Borachio taken on in order to spy on Leonato's house?
(d) Air Sweetener.
3. What does Claudio vow to do if the shocking news brought to the garden is proven true?
(a) Cancel his wedding.
(b) Risk his life to save Leonato.
(c) Banish Margaret.
(d) Find a mate for Beatrice.
4. Who comes up with a new plan to destroy Hero and Claudio after they are engaged?
(b) Don John.
5. What does Beatrice say would make up the perfect man?
(a) Don Pedro's money and Leonato's love.
(b) Claudio's looks and Benedick's energy.
(c) Don Pedro's fine words and Claudio's youth.
(d) Don John's quietness and Benedick's wit.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who announces the time when Hero must go to the church on the morning of her wedding?
2. Whom does Leonato ask for help when his daughter's wedding goes awry?
3. What does Benedick tell Beatrice she has when they first converse together in this play?
4. What does Dogberry think is a worse crime than the plot to dishonor Hero?
5. What will the new plan to break up Hero and Claudio do to Hero?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)