|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are the night watch told to put special watch on Leonato's house?
(a) He suspects a bad plot will go down there that night.
(b) He is the governor.
(c) Hero's wedding is the next day.
(d) He is housing royalty at the moment.
2. What does Leonato joke about when Don Pedro arrives on the stage for the first time?
(a) Hero's parentage.
(b) Spain's bull fights.
(c) His title of a Prince.
(d) A soldier's loneliness.
3. Where are the suspects spoken of by Vergeson the morning of Hero's wedding being kept?
(a) The courthouse.
(b) The jail.
(c) The town square of Messina.
(d) The church.
4. What is the final order given to the night watch from the constable of Messina?
(a) Watch for lone women on the road.
(b) Check the locks on all houses.
(c) Listen for crying children.
(d) Avoid all forms of alcohol.
5. What does Don Pedro say about Claudio's reason for Benedick being more serious than usual?
(a) He has always had great oral hygiene.
(b) He should have some water and grapes.
(c) He should go to bed early that night.
(d) It would be out of character for Benedick.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Leonato learn from his visitor on the morning of Hero's wedding?
2. Who is the main interrogator of Borachio?
3. Who does Don Pedro say he got his information about Beatrice from when he is in the orchard with Claudio?
4. Who will Don Pedro speak to during the second part of his plan to help Claudio?
5. What does Antonio say Claudio must not do in order to marry his 'daughter'?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)