|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Benedick say he would be terrible at?
(a) Wooing a lover.
(b) Making woman friends.
(c) Being a diplomat.
(d) Being a husband.
2. What does Hero ask Beatrice about when she comes to help Hero get ready for the wedding?
(a) Her feelings about Benedick.
(b) Her advice for marriage.
(c) Her feelings about Claudio.
(d) Her opinion of her dress.
3. What does Claudio write for Hero after hearing about her innocence?
(a) A life history.
(b) An epitaph.
(c) An apology.
(d) A dedication.
4. Who finally unravels the plot used to dishonor Hero?
(a) The sexton.
5. Which of the following does Benedick NOT give as a reason to avoid falling in love with Hero?
(a) She is not fair.
(b) She is unkind.
(c) She is too short.
(d) She has a small bosom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Beatrice call Benedick as they dance together?
2. Why does Claudio refuse to fight Leonato at the beginning of Act 5?
3. How did Borachio learn of Claudio's love for Hero?
4. What does the Friar say proves Hero's innocence concerning the terrible rumor about her?
5. What does Benedick discuss with Margaret after challenging Claudio to a duel?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)