|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Leonato react the way he does to Antonio's mistaken idea about Don Pedro?
(a) He feels Don Pedro is much too old.
(b) He trusts and reveres Don Pedro.
(c) He is offended that Don Pedro did not speak to him about this.
(d) He likes the idea of his daughter marrying royalty.
2. What does Don John tell Conrade he will never be able to build with other people?
3. Whom does Leonato ask for help when his daughter's wedding goes awry?
(a) Friar Francis.
(b) Don Pedro.
(d) Don John.
4. Who is the main interrogator of Borachio?
(c) The sexton.
5. What does Claudio vow to do if the shocking news brought to the garden is proven true?
(a) Risk his life to save Leonato.
(b) Cancel his wedding.
(c) Find a mate for Beatrice.
(d) Banish Margaret.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Benedick tell Beatrice she has when they first converse together in this play?
2. What does Leonato ask Antonio to do after they have spoken about the mistaken idea of Don Pedro?
3. Which of the following is NOT one of the compliments that Hero gives Benedick while Beatrice is eavesdropping?
4. What does Hero tell Ursula that Beatrice does with her short temper?
5. What is Claudio's response when asked if he wants to marry Hero during the wedding ceremony?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)