|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Hero when she hears some untrue accusations at her wedding?
(a) She cries.
(b) She slaps and spits on Claudio.
(c) She faints.
(d) She runs away.
2. What does Don John say there is no cure for as he speaks to Conrade?
(a) His foul humor.
(b) His place in the family.
(c) His lack of wealth.
(d) His hatred of his brother.
3. What does Benedick claim as his reason for seeming more serious than usual?
(a) He has a head ache.
(b) He has a toothache.
(c) He is terribly weary.
(d) He is in love.
4. What does Benedick ask his servant to retrieve for him when he is walking in the orchard?
(a) A pen and some paper.
(b) His pipe.
(c) A book.
(d) His hat.
5. Where does the beginning of Act 4 take place?
(a) Leonato's house.
(b) The orchard.
(c) The church.
(d) The jail.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the person willing to pay Borachio for his part in the plot to dishonor Hero?
2. How is Margaret related to Hero?
3. How long are the soldiers told they will be staying in Messina?
4. What does Beatrice tell Leonato would win any woman's heart?
5. Why does Margaret infer that Beatrice may be thinking of getting married herself on the morning of Hero's wedding?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)