|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Benedick hide when he sees Don Pedro and some other men enter the orchard?
(a) He is supposed to be working somewhere else right then.
(b) He is afraid they will ask him to help with something.
(c) He knows Don Pedro is upset with him.
(d) He wants to eaves drop on their conversation.
2. What is Claudio more afraid of than death?
3. Which of these is something that is NOT listed in Benedick's soliloquy about the perfect woman?
4. What does Claudio tease Benedick about after he asks to marry Beatrice?
(a) His nervousness.
(b) His upcoming wedding night.
(c) His choice in a bride.
(d) His former vow to never marry.
5. What does Don John tell his men is his only resource for dealing with the world?
(a) His nastiness.
(b) His ability to manipulate others.
(c) His apathetic demeanor.
(d) His cunning.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will accompany the feast for the evening of the soldier's arrival to Messina?
2. How does Don John stand to benefit from the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero?
3. What does Claudio write for Hero after hearing about her innocence?
4. What does Benedick claim as his reason for seeming more serious than usual?
5. Where are the suspects spoken of by Vergeson the morning of Hero's wedding being kept?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)