|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who captured the suspects spoken of by Verges on the morning of Hero's wedding?
(a) Don Pedro.
(b) The night watch.
2. Who wakes up Beatrice on the morning of Hero's wedding?
3. What does Antonio say Claudio must not do in order to marry his 'daughter'?
(a) Mention Hero's name.
(b) Look at her face.
(c) Shame her as he did Hero.
(d) Treat her poorly.
4. Who wants to marry Hero?
(b) Don John.
(d) Don Pedro.
5. What does Don Pedro say that Beatrice may die of while in the Orchard with Claudio?
(a) Unrequited love.
(b) Yellow Fever.
(c) An infection.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the beginning of Act 4 take place?
2. What is the final order given to the night watch from the constable of Messina?
3. Where did Antonio get this mistaken view of Don Pedro?
4. What does Claudio say will always wreck friendship when he is upset with Don Pedro?
5. What does Claudio write for Hero after hearing about her innocence?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)