|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT one of the compliments that Hero gives Benedick while Beatrice is eavesdropping?
2. What does Antonio say Claudio must not do in order to marry his 'daughter'?
(a) Mention Hero's name.
(b) Shame her as he did Hero.
(c) Treat her poorly.
(d) Look at her face.
3. Who does Don John promise to pay a reward to if the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero works?
(c) Don Pedro.
4. Who does the constable of Messina tell the night watch they are responsible for?
(a) Anyone within their sight.
(c) Citizens of Messina.
(d) Subjects of the prince.
5. How does Borachio plan to use Margaret in the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero?
(a) He will give Hero some poison to give Hero.
(b) He will ask her for inside information about Hero.
(c) He will make love to her and tell Claudio it is Hero.
(d) He will ask her to impersonate Hero.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who finally unravels the plot used to dishonor Hero?
2. How are Hero and Beatrice related?
3. What are Don Pedro's real intentions towards Hero?
4. What do Don Pedro and Claudio notice has changed about Benedick's appearance as they all chat in the garden?
5. Who does Don John say taught him to be so disagreeable?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)