|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Beatrice ask of Benedick when they are alone in the church after Hero's wedding?
(a) Kill Claudio.
(b) Assist in their plan to help Hero.
(c) Marry her.
(d) Not believe the rumor about Hero.
2. Why does Beatrice decide to love Benedick after she drops eaves on Hero in the garden?
(a) She sees Benedick in a new light.
(b) Out of hope for a good marriage.
(c) Out of pity for him.
(d) She feels flattered by his feelings for her.
3. What does Don John tell his men is his only resource for dealing with the world?
(a) His ability to manipulate others.
(b) His nastiness.
(c) His cunning.
(d) His apathetic demeanor.
4. What does Ursula say Beatrice would do if she knew that Benedick loved her?
(a) Torment him.
(b) Give in to him.
(c) Fool him.
(d) Run away.
5. What is Claudio more afraid of than death?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does the main interrogator of Borachio ask to help him?
2. What does Borachio hear has happened to Hero as a result to the plot to dishonor her?
3. Who does Beatrice specifically ask the messenger about after his news of the war?
4. What will the new plan to break up Hero and Claudio do to Hero?
5. What does the constable of Messina tell his night watch to do to the people of Messina who refuse to obey their orders?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)