|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hero chide Margaret for on the morning of her wedding?
(a) Looking prettier than herself.
(b) Waking her up too late.
(c) Not being attentive enough.
(d) Making off-color remarks.
2. What do Benedick and Beatrice discuss when Beatrice enters the scene after Benedick's soliloquy?
(a) Benedick's duel with Claudio.
(b) Courtship and marriage.
(c) Hero's innocence.
3. Who finally unravels the plot used to dishonor Hero?
(b) The sexton.
4. What does Claudio say will always wreck friendship when he is upset with Don Pedro?
5. Where does the beginning of Act 4 take place?
(a) The jail.
(b) The church.
(c) The orchard.
(d) Leonato's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don John tell Borachio he wishes would happen at the party at Leonato's house?
2. Where did Antonio get this mistaken view of Don Pedro?
3. What position has Borachio taken on in order to spy on Leonato's house?
4. What does Claudio say is Benedick's reason for seeming more serious than usual?
5. What does Benedick plan to do as Don Pedro and the other men leave the orchard?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)