|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the constable of Messina tell the night watch they are responsible for?
(a) Anyone within their sight.
(b) Citizens of Messina.
(d) Subjects of the prince.
2. Who ordered Claudio to read his written statement after hearing about Hero's innocence?
(b) Don Pedro.
3. What does Leonato say he would prefer to a slandered daughter?
(a) That he had never met Claudio.
(b) That he were dead.
(c) That he had some evidence the rumor is not true.
(d) That she were dead.
4. How often does Claudio promise to read the written statement declaring Hero's innocence?
(a) Every other year.
(b) Every 5 years.
5. Who is the person willing to pay Borachio for his part in the plot to dishonor Hero?
(c) Don Pedro.
(d) Don John.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Leonato feel about Antonio's mistaken idea about Don Pedro?
2. What is Benedick doing while talking with Margaret after challenging Claudio to a duel?
3. Who arrives to take Hero to the church?
4. When will the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero take place?
5. Why does Claudio tell Benedick he is looking for him after leaving Leonato's presence?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)