|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who will be most hurt by the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero?
2. How are the prisoners in the jail on the morning of Hero's wedding captured?
(a) They are caught red-handed.
(b) They are betrayed by one of their accomplices.
(c) They turn themselves in.
(d) The night watch overhears them talking about their crime.
3. Why does Benedick hide when he sees Don Pedro and some other men enter the orchard?
(a) He wants to eaves drop on their conversation.
(b) He knows Don Pedro is upset with him.
(c) He is supposed to be working somewhere else right then.
(d) He is afraid they will ask him to help with something.
4. Who does Leonato send to do what he is summoned for on the morning of Hero's wedding?
(c) Don Pedro.
5. What has happened to the man who paid Borachio for his part in the plot to dishonor Hero?
(a) He has been challenged to a dual.
(b) He has left town.
(c) He has been arrested.
(d) He is being held at Leonato's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Benedick claim as his reason for seeming more serious than usual?
2. What will accompany the feast for the evening of the soldier's arrival to Messina?
3. How does Benedick speak to Beatrice when they meet in the orchard?
4. What does Antonio admonish Hero to do at the beginning of Act 2?
5. What does the constable of Messina tell his night watch to do to the people of Messina who refuse to obey their orders?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)