|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT one of the compliments that Hero gives Benedick while Beatrice is eavesdropping?
2. What does Beatrice ask of Benedick when they are alone in the church after Hero's wedding?
(a) Assist in their plan to help Hero.
(b) Kill Claudio.
(c) Marry her.
(d) Not believe the rumor about Hero.
3. What news does Ursula bring Benedick and Beatrice as they are discussing traditional wooing?
(a) Hero has been proven innocent.
(b) Borachio has been arrested.
(c) Don John has fled the country.
(d) Leonato has challenged Claudio to a duel.
4. Where does the beginning of Act 4 take place?
(a) The jail.
(b) The orchard.
(c) The church.
(d) Leonato's house.
5. Who is the main interrogator of Borachio?
(a) The sexton.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Antonio say Claudio must not do in order to marry his 'daughter'?
2. What does Don Pedro say in the orchard that is incredibly surprising to Benedick?
3. What does Claudio say is Benedick's reason for seeming more serious than usual?
4. How is Margaret related to Hero?
5. What is the first question the Prince has for Leonato when they first converse?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)