|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is well respected for his part in the battle that ended just before the play begins?
2. What does Don John want to punish Claudio for?
(a) Being a better soldier than himself.
(b) Gaining more approval from Don Pedro than himself.
(c) Pursuing the girl he had set his eyes on.
(d) Being happy.
3. What does Claudio vow to do if the shocking news brought to the garden is proven true?
(a) Risk his life to save Leonato.
(b) Find a mate for Beatrice.
(c) Cancel his wedding.
(d) Banish Margaret.
4. Whom does the main interrogator of Borachio ask to help him?
(a) The sexton.
5. How are Antonio and Leonato related?
(a) They are close friends.
(b) They are cousins.
(c) Leonato is Antonio's uncle.
(d) They are brothers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Antonio say Claudio must not do in order to marry his 'daughter'?
2. How is Margaret related to Hero?
3. Why does Beatrice decide to love Benedick after she drops eaves on Hero in the garden?
4. What does Beatrice call Benedick as they dance together?
5. What does Leonato arrange for when Antonio leaves after conversing about Don Pedro?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)