|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Claudio say will always wreck friendship when he is upset with Don Pedro?
2. What does Don John tell his men that he wants to rob from the world?
(a) Hope and faith.
(b) Power and esteem.
(c) Money and riches.
(d) Love and happiness.
3. Where does most of Act 3, Scene 4 take place?
(a) The orchard.
(b) Leonato's Main Hall.
(c) Hero's bedroom.
(d) The town square of Messina.
4. What does Beatrice say that Benedick is an expert at when they first converse in this play?
(a) Making a fool of himself.
(b) Getting the last word.
(c) Speaking without thinking first.
(d) Alienating friends.
5. How much money did Borachio receive for his part in the plat to dishonor Hero?
(a) 5,000 ducats.
(b) 500 ducats.
(c) 100, ducats.
(d) 1,000 ducats.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Hero say it will be so easy to make Beatrice believe Benedick loves her?
2. What does Benedick tell Beatrice she has when they first converse together in this play?
3. What does Claudio ask Leonato during his wedding ceremony?
4. What does Don John tell his men is his only resource for dealing with the world?
5. What position has Borachio taken on in order to spy on Leonato's house?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)