|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the beginning of Act 4 take place?
(a) The orchard.
(b) The church.
(c) Leonato's house.
(d) The jail.
2. Who does Benedick think is trying to besmirch Hero's reputation?
(a) Don Pedro.
(b) Don John.
3. Who announces the time when Hero must go to the church on the morning of her wedding?
(c) Friar Frances.
4. Who stays with Hero to make her well after Claudio leaves the wedding ceremony?
(a) Don John and Don Pedro.
(b) Friar Francis and Leonato.
(c) Borachio and Conrade.
(d) Benedick and Beatrice.
5. What does Beatrice tell Leonato would win any woman's heart?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Claudio say is Benedick's reason for seeming more serious than usual?
2. What will accompany the feast for the evening of the soldier's arrival to Messina?
3. Why are the night watch told to put special watch on Leonato's house?
4. How does Borachio plan to use Margaret in the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero?
5. Who captured the suspects spoken of by Verges on the morning of Hero's wedding?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)