|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Borachio plan to use Margaret in the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero?
(a) He will ask her for inside information about Hero.
(b) He will give Hero some poison to give Hero.
(c) He will ask her to impersonate Hero.
(d) He will make love to her and tell Claudio it is Hero.
2. What does Benedick claim as his reason for seeming more serious than usual?
(a) He is in love.
(b) He has a toothache.
(c) He has a head ache.
(d) He is terribly weary.
3. What is Claudio's response when asked if he wants to marry Hero during the wedding ceremony?
4. What does Claudio demand of Hero during their wedding ceremony?
(a) Her undying fidelity.
(b) A large sum of money as a dowry.
(c) Her love for eternity.
(d) A written admission of her impurity.
5. What is Don John willing to pay if the plan succeeds?
(a) 100 Ducats.
(b) 1,000 Ducats.
(c) 10,000 Ducats.
(d) 10 Ducats.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Hero say has asked her to tell Beatrice of Benedick's love for her while Beatrice eavesdrops?
2. How long are the soldiers told they will be staying in Messina?
3. Who arrives to take Hero to the church?
4. What does Verges say once Leonato has left the scene on the morning of Hero's wedding?
5. What does Don John tell his men that he wants to rob from the world?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)