|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Antonio tell Leonato will relieve his suffering soul?
(a) Communicating his thoughts and feelings.
(b) Finding other amusement.
(c) Talking with Hero alone.
(d) Asking the Friar for forgiveness.
2. What does the Friar say proves Hero's innocence concerning the terrible rumor about her?
(a) Her confusion.
(b) Her tears.
(c) Her blushes.
(d) Her fainting.
3. Where did Antonio get this mistaken view of Don Pedro?
(a) His servant.
(b) Don John.
(d) Don Pedro's servant.
4. How does Don John stand to benefit from the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero?
(b) Hero's heart.
(c) Higher ranking.
5. What is the name of the constable of Messina?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Dogberry plan to take his prisoners after the interrogation is over?
2. How does Beatrice feel about the comment that she may not find a husband?
3. What does Claudio vow to do if the shocking news brought to the garden is proven true?
4. Who does Benedick think is trying to besmirch Hero's reputation?
5. Where are the suspects spoken of by Vergeson the morning of Hero's wedding being kept?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)