|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Leonato ask for help when his daughter's wedding goes awry?
(a) Don John.
(b) Don Pedro.
(c) Friar Francis.
2. What does Beatrice say that Benedick is an expert at when they first converse in this play?
(a) Getting the last word.
(b) Alienating friends.
(c) Speaking without thinking first.
(d) Making a fool of himself.
3. Who wants to marry Hero?
(c) Don John.
(d) Don Pedro.
4. What does Antonio tell Leonato will relieve his suffering soul?
(a) Talking with Hero alone.
(b) Finding other amusement.
(c) Communicating his thoughts and feelings.
(d) Asking the Friar for forgiveness.
5. What does Antonio say will keep Beatrice from finding a husband?
(a) Her pride.
(b) Her aging face.
(c) Her strong personality.
(d) Her sharp tongue.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Friar say proves Hero's innocence concerning the terrible rumor about her?
2. What does Verges say once Leonato has left the scene on the morning of Hero's wedding?
3. Why does Hero say it will be so easy to make Beatrice believe Benedick loves her?
4. Why are the night watch told to put special watch on Leonato's house?
5. What does Conrade call Verges after the sexton leaves the interrogation?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)