|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of these is something that is NOT listed in Benedick's soliloquy about the perfect woman?
2. What does Claudio demand of Hero during their wedding ceremony?
(a) Her undying fidelity.
(b) Her love for eternity.
(c) A large sum of money as a dowry.
(d) A written admission of her impurity.
3. What shocking news does the surprise visitor bring to the men conversing in the garden?
(a) Beatrice is in love.
(b) Hero has been unfaithful.
(c) Leonato is in danger.
(d) Margaret is betraying Hero.
4. Who will Don Pedro speak to during the second part of his plan to help Claudio?
5. What kept Beatrice awake all night the night before Hero's wedding?
(a) A wounded animal outside her window.
(b) Thoughts of Benedick.
(c) The noisy night-guard.
(d) Nervousness for Hero.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who stays with Hero to make her well after Claudio leaves the wedding ceremony?
2. What does Claudio say will always wreck friendship when he is upset with Don Pedro?
3. Who is under arrest in the jail on the morning of Hero's wedding?
4. What does Beatrice say that Benedick is an expert at when they first converse in this play?
5. Who announces the time when Hero must go to the church on the morning of her wedding?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)