|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the constable of Messina tell his night watch to do to the people of Messina who refuse to obey their orders?
(a) Ask them where they are going.
(b) Let them go free.
(c) Use force to arrest them.
(d) Write down their names.
2. What does Hero chide Margaret for on the morning of her wedding?
(a) Not being attentive enough.
(b) Making off-color remarks.
(c) Looking prettier than herself.
(d) Waking her up too late.
3. How are Antonio and Leonato related?
(a) They are cousins.
(b) They are close friends.
(c) They are brothers.
(d) Leonato is Antonio's uncle.
4. What does the constable tell the night watch to do with vagrants?
(a) Arrest them.
(b) Ask them where they are going.
(c) Write down their names.
(d) Let them go free.
5. Who does Benedick think is trying to besmirch Hero's reputation?
(b) Don Pedro.
(d) Don John.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the constable of Messina tell the night watch they are responsible for?
2. Who stays with Hero to make her well after Claudio leaves the wedding ceremony?
3. How long are the soldiers told they will be staying in Messina?
4. What does Benedick say he would be terrible at?
5. What does the constable tell the night watch to do if they must sleep?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)