|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Claudio planning to do at his wedding?
(a) Not show up.
(b) Marry his love.
(c) Question Leonato about his daughter's whereabouts the night before.
(d) Shame Hero.
2. Why does Hero say it will be so easy to make Beatrice believe Benedick loves her?
(a) She has already seen evidence of it.
(b) She is in love with Benedick already.
(c) She is prideful.
(d) She will always believe what hero says.
3. How does Leonato feel about Antonio's mistaken idea about Don Pedro?
(a) He is happy.
(b) He is shocked.
(c) He is angry.
(d) He is confused.
4. What does Don Pedro say about Claudio's reason for Benedick being more serious than usual?
(a) He has always had great oral hygiene.
(b) He should have some water and grapes.
(c) It would be out of character for Benedick.
(d) He should go to bed early that night.
5. What does everybody wear to the ball at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) Fabrics of red.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are the prisoners in the jail on the morning of Hero's wedding captured?
2. What does Beatrice compare styles of love to at the beginning of Act 2?
3. What does Hero ask Beatrice about when she comes to help Hero get ready for the wedding?
4. Where does Dogberry plan to take his prisoners after the interrogation is over?
5. What does the messenger tell Beatrice that he would never want to be after hearing her view of Benedick?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)