|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Don John willing to pay if the plan succeeds?
(a) 1,000 Ducats.
(b) 10,000 Ducats.
(c) 10 Ducats.
(d) 100 Ducats.
2. Whom does Hero choose to help her in convincing Beatrice that Benedick loves her?
3. What does Beatrice say that Benedick is an expert at when they first converse in this play?
(a) Making a fool of himself.
(b) Speaking without thinking first.
(c) Getting the last word.
(d) Alienating friends.
4. Who is sent to get Beatrice at the beginning of Act 3?
(d) A servant.
5. Who is under arrest in the jail on the morning of Hero's wedding?
(a) Don John and Borachio.
(b) Benedick and Don John.
(c) Borachio and Conrade.
(d) Claudio and Benedick.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dogberry think is a worse crime than the plot to dishonor Hero?
2. Who does Don John promise to pay a reward to if the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero works?
3. What does Claudio say will always wreck friendship when he is upset with Don Pedro?
4. What shocking news does the surprise visitor bring to the men conversing in the garden?
5. What do Don Pedro and Claudio agree on after commenting about the change in Benedick's appearance?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)