|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has happened to the man who paid Borachio for his part in the plot to dishonor Hero?
(a) He has left town.
(b) He has been arrested.
(c) He has been challenged to a dual.
(d) He is being held at Leonato's house.
2. How are Antonio and Leonato related?
(a) They are brothers.
(b) They are close friends.
(c) Leonato is Antonio's uncle.
(d) They are cousins.
3. Who is under arrest in the jail on the morning of Hero's wedding?
(a) Claudio and Benedick.
(b) Borachio and Conrade.
(c) Benedick and Don John.
(d) Don John and Borachio.
4. Who offers to help Leonato fight Claudio?
5. What does Beatrice compare styles of love to at the beginning of Act 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the constable tell the night watch to do with vagrants?
2. How does Leonato feel about Antonio's mistaken idea about Don Pedro?
3. What is Leonato so torn about at the beginning of Act 5?
4. What does Don Pedro say about Claudio's reason for Benedick being more serious than usual?
5. Who wakes up Beatrice on the morning of Hero's wedding?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)