|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Dogberry plan to take his prisoners after the interrogation is over?
(a) The jail.
(b) The town square of Messina.
(c) The church.
(d) Leonato's house.
2. Who does Don Pedro say he got his information about Beatrice from when he is in the orchard with Claudio?
3. Why does Benedick hide when he sees Don Pedro and some other men enter the orchard?
(a) He knows Don Pedro is upset with him.
(b) He is supposed to be working somewhere else right then.
(c) He is afraid they will ask him to help with something.
(d) He wants to eaves drop on their conversation.
4. What is Claudio planning to do at his wedding?
(a) Question Leonato about his daughter's whereabouts the night before.
(b) Not show up.
(c) Marry his love.
(d) Shame Hero.
5. Who stays with Hero to make her well after Claudio leaves the wedding ceremony?
(a) Benedick and Beatrice.
(b) Friar Francis and Leonato.
(c) Borachio and Conrade.
(d) Don John and Don Pedro.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is sent to get Beatrice at the beginning of Act 3?
2. Who does Beatrice specifically ask the messenger about after his news of the war?
3. What does Claudio say will always wreck friendship when he is upset with Don Pedro?
4. Who comes to Leonato's house the morning of Hero's wedding?
5. What does the constable of Messina tell his night watch to do to the people of Messina who refuse to obey their orders?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)