|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the beginning of Act 4 take place?
(a) The jail.
(b) The orchard.
(c) The church.
(d) Leonato's house.
2. What is the first question the Prince has for Leonato when they first converse?
(a) If he has had news about his enemies.
(b) If he and his men can stay at his home for a time.
(c) If Hero is his daughter.
(d) If he needs money.
3. What does Benedick tell Beatrice she has when they first converse together in this play?
(a) A sharp tongue.
(b) A hard heart.
(c) A quick wit.
(d) A lofty view.
4. What is Leonato summoned to do just before he leaves to Hero's wedding?
(a) To calm his daughter's nerves.
(b) To arrange the dowry for Hero.
(c) To settle a dispute.
(d) To do an interrogation.
5. What does Antonio tell Leonato will relieve his suffering soul?
(a) Communicating his thoughts and feelings.
(b) Talking with Hero alone.
(c) Asking the Friar for forgiveness.
(d) Finding other amusement.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Leonato react the way he does to Antonio's mistaken idea about Don Pedro?
2. Who does Don John want to witness the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero?
3. What does the constable tell the night watch to do if they must sleep?
4. What does Claudio say will always wreck friendship when he is upset with Don Pedro?
5. What does the Friar say proves Hero's innocence concerning the terrible rumor about her?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)