|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Benedick speak to Beatrice when they meet in the orchard?
(a) He is overly kind.
(b) He mimics everything she says to him.
(c) He is coarse and rude to her.
(d) He says very little.
2. Where does most of Act 3, Scene 4 take place?
(a) Leonato's Main Hall.
(b) Hero's bedroom.
(c) The orchard.
(d) The town square of Messina.
3. What does Don Pedro ask Balthasar to do while Benedick is hiding in the orchard?
(a) Sing a song.
(b) Look for Benedick.
(c) Send a message to Hero.
(d) Bring Leonato to him at once.
4. Who does the constable of Messina choose as his assistant constable?
5. How does Leonato feel about Antonio's mistaken idea about Don Pedro?
(a) He is happy.
(b) He is shocked.
(c) He is angry.
(d) He is confused.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are the prisoners in the jail on the morning of Hero's wedding captured?
2. What does Don John tell Conrade he will never be able to build with other people?
3. Who stays with Hero to make her well after Claudio leaves the wedding ceremony?
4. Why does Hero say it will be so easy to make Beatrice believe Benedick loves her?
5. What do Don Pedro and Claudio agree on after commenting about the change in Benedick's appearance?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)