|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Claudio more afraid of than death?
2. Which of these is something that is NOT listed in Benedick's soliloquy about the perfect woman?
3. Why does Beatrice say she will not go to hell for not marrying like the Bible says?
(a) There are too many good people just like her.
(b) Her heart is too good.
(c) The Devil will reject her.
(d) She will woo St. Peter.
4. Why does Beatrice decide to love Benedick after she drops eaves on Hero in the garden?
(a) She feels flattered by his feelings for her.
(b) Out of hope for a good marriage.
(c) Out of pity for him.
(d) She sees Benedick in a new light.
5. Why does Benedick hide when he sees Don Pedro and some other men enter the orchard?
(a) He wants to eaves drop on their conversation.
(b) He is afraid they will ask him to help with something.
(c) He is supposed to be working somewhere else right then.
(d) He knows Don Pedro is upset with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Benedick speak to Beatrice when they meet in the orchard?
2. Why does Hero say it will be so easy to make Beatrice believe Benedick loves her?
3. What does Don Pedro tell Leonato at the beginning of Act 5?
4. Why does Claudio refuse to fight Leonato at the beginning of Act 5?
5. How are Hero and Beatrice related?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)