|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the constable of Messina want his night watch to do at the alehouses?
(a) Send the drunks home.
(b) Get him a drink.
(c) Ask the owner which of the patrons need extra attention.
(d) Force the owners to close it.
2. What does Benedick say he would be terrible at?
(a) Being a diplomat.
(b) Making woman friends.
(c) Being a husband.
(d) Wooing a lover.
3. What does Leonato ask Antonio to do after they have spoken about the mistaken idea of Don Pedro?
(a) Tell Hero.
(b) Write a message to Don Pedro.
(c) Keep it a secret.
(d) Get some real evidence.
4. Where does Leonato go when his visitor on the morning of Hero's wedding leaves?
(a) Hero's room.
(b) Claudio's room.
(c) The church.
(d) The court house.
5. What does Don John want to punish Claudio for?
(a) Being happy.
(b) Gaining more approval from Don Pedro than himself.
(c) Pursuing the girl he had set his eyes on.
(d) Being a better soldier than himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Benedick think is trying to besmirch Hero's reputation?
2. Who does Don John want to witness the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero?
3. What is Leonato summoned to do just before he leaves to Hero's wedding?
4. What does Don Pedro ask Balthasar to do while Benedick is hiding in the orchard?
5. What does Hero tell Ursula that Beatrice does with her short temper?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)