|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Benedick ask to do after Don Pedro tells him the new change in his appearance makes him look younger?
(a) He suggests they speak of more manly things than love.
(b) He wishes to speak alone with Leonato.
(c) He asks for some entertainment.
(d) He begs pardon and asks to retire to bed early.
2. What does Don Pedro say that Beatrice may die of while in the Orchard with Claudio?
(a) An infection.
(b) Unrequited love.
(d) Yellow Fever.
3. Which of the following is NOT one of the compliments that Hero gives Benedick while Beatrice is eavesdropping?
4. What does Beatrice say that Benedick is an expert at when they first converse in this play?
(a) Getting the last word.
(b) Speaking without thinking first.
(c) Alienating friends.
(d) Making a fool of himself.
5. Why are the night watch told to put special watch on Leonato's house?
(a) He suspects a bad plot will go down there that night.
(b) Hero's wedding is the next day.
(c) He is housing royalty at the moment.
(d) He is the governor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is sent to get Beatrice at the beginning of Act 3?
2. What does Don John tell Borachio he wishes would happen at the party at Leonato's house?
3. Why does Margaret infer that Beatrice may be thinking of getting married herself on the morning of Hero's wedding?
4. How are Antonio and Leonato related?
5. What news makes Leonato think that the rumor against his daughter is true?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)