|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are the prisoners in the jail on the morning of Hero's wedding captured?
(a) The night watch overhears them talking about their crime.
(b) They turn themselves in.
(c) They are betrayed by one of their accomplices.
(d) They are caught red-handed.
2. Who does Leonato send to do what he is summoned for on the morning of Hero's wedding?
(a) Don Pedro.
3. What does Margaret help Hero do on the morning of her wedding?
(a) Choose a gown.
(b) Calm her nerves.
(c) Write her vows.
(d) Adorn her hair.
4. What are Don Pedro's real intentions towards Hero?
(a) He has no interest in her.
(b) He wants to marry her.
(c) He wants to manipulate her into giving away Leonato's secrets.
(d) He wants Claudio to marry her.
5. What is Claudio more afraid of than death?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Leonato so torn about at the beginning of Act 5?
2. What does the messenger tell Beatrice that he would never want to be after hearing her view of Benedick?
3. What position has Borachio taken on in order to spy on Leonato's house?
4. What does the constable of Messina tell his night watch to do to the people of Messina who refuse to obey their orders?
5. Why does Beatrice decide to love Benedick after she drops eaves on Hero in the garden?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)