|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Don Pedro say he got his information about Beatrice from when he is in the orchard with Claudio?
2. What does Ursula say Beatrice would do if she knew that Benedick loved her?
(a) Run away.
(b) Torment him.
(c) Give in to him.
(d) Fool him.
3. Who does Don John say taught him to be so disagreeable?
(b) His cousin.
(c) His father.
(d) His brother.
4. Why does Leonato react the way he does to Antonio's mistaken idea about Don Pedro?
(a) He likes the idea of his daughter marrying royalty.
(b) He trusts and reveres Don Pedro.
(c) He is offended that Don Pedro did not speak to him about this.
(d) He feels Don Pedro is much too old.
5. Why does Hero say it will be so easy to make Beatrice believe Benedick loves her?
(a) She is in love with Benedick already.
(b) She has already seen evidence of it.
(c) She is prideful.
(d) She will always believe what hero says.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Leonato summoned to do just before he leaves to Hero's wedding?
2. Who does Benedick think is trying to besmirch Hero's reputation?
3. Which of the following characters is NOT present at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 2?
4. How does Benedick speak to Beatrice when they meet in the orchard?
5. Who does the constable of Messina tell his night watch to not wake during the night?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)