|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the constable tell the night watch to do with vagrants?
(a) Let them go free.
(b) Write down their names.
(c) Arrest them.
(d) Ask them where they are going.
2. Who finally unravels the plot used to dishonor Hero?
(a) The sexton.
3. What is Claudio planning to do at his wedding?
(a) Not show up.
(b) Question Leonato about his daughter's whereabouts the night before.
(c) Marry his love.
(d) Shame Hero.
4. What does Claudio say will always wreck friendship when he is upset with Don Pedro?
5. What does Leonato ask Antonio to do after they have spoken about the mistaken idea of Don Pedro?
(a) Keep it a secret.
(b) Write a message to Don Pedro.
(c) Tell Hero.
(d) Get some real evidence.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Margaret make special mention of to Beatrice on the morning of Hero's wedding?
2. What does Beatrice say she dislikes about most men's physical appearance?
3. What does Don John say there is no cure for as he speaks to Conrade?
4. Who is the person willing to pay Borachio for his part in the plot to dishonor Hero?
5. Why does Claudio tell Benedick he is looking for him after leaving Leonato's presence?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)