|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Beatrice and Margaret tease Hero about on the morning of her wedding?
(a) Her youth.
(b) Her wedding night.
(c) Being sad.
(d) Being nervous.
2. Where did Antonio get this mistaken view of Don Pedro?
(a) Don John.
(c) Don Pedro's servant.
(d) His servant.
3. Who comes to Leonato's house the morning of Hero's wedding?
(d) Don John.
4. What does Antonio think Don Pedro's intentions are towards Hero?
(a) He wants to marry her.
(b) He wants Claudio to marry her.
(c) He wants to manipulate her into giving away Leonato's secrets.
(d) He has no interest in her.
5. Why does Beatrice say she will not go to hell for not marrying like the Bible says?
(a) Her heart is too good.
(b) The Devil will reject her.
(c) There are too many good people just like her.
(d) She will woo St. Peter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the song sung in the orchard about?
2. Who offers to help Leonato fight Claudio?
3. Why does Beatrice decide to love Benedick after she drops eaves on Hero in the garden?
4. How is Margaret related to Hero?
5. What does Margaret make special mention of to Beatrice on the morning of Hero's wedding?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)