|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the beginning of Act 4 take place?
(a) The jail.
(b) The church.
(c) The orchard.
(d) Leonato's house.
2. What does Leonato say he would prefer to a slandered daughter?
(a) That he had some evidence the rumor is not true.
(b) That he were dead.
(c) That he had never met Claudio.
(d) That she were dead.
3. What will Don Pedro wear to accomplish the first part of his plan?
(a) Fine Italian leather.
(b) The colors of Italy.
(c) A mask.
(d) A cape.
4. What does Don John tell his men is his only resource for dealing with the world?
(a) His cunning.
(b) His nastiness.
(c) His apathetic demeanor.
(d) His ability to manipulate others.
5. How much money did Borachio receive for his part in the plat to dishonor Hero?
(a) 1,000 ducats.
(b) 500 ducats.
(c) 100, ducats.
(d) 5,000 ducats.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who will be most hurt by the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero?
2. Who does Beatrice specifically ask the messenger about after his news of the war?
3. Which of the following characters is NOT present at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 2?
4. What does Leonato joke about when Don Pedro arrives on the stage for the first time?
5. What does Conrade call Verges after the sexton leaves the interrogation?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)