|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kept Beatrice awake all night the night before Hero's wedding?
(a) Thoughts of Benedick.
(b) Nervousness for Hero.
(c) The noisy night-guard.
(d) A wounded animal outside her window.
2. What do Don Pedro and Claudio notice has changed about Benedick's appearance as they all chat in the garden?
(a) He shaved his beard.
(b) He is wearing new clothes.
(c) He is wearing a silly grin.
(d) He smells of perfume.
3. Why does Claudio tell Benedick he is looking for him after leaving Leonato's presence?
(a) They want to hear his jokes.
(b) They are readying themselves to leave.
(c) They need some comforting speech from him.
(d) They are writing a public denouncement of Hero.
4. Who does Don John say taught him to be so disagreeable?
(b) His father.
(c) His cousin.
(d) His brother.
5. Where does Leonato go when his visitor on the morning of Hero's wedding leaves?
(a) The court house.
(b) The church.
(c) Claudio's room.
(d) Hero's room.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does Benedick NOT give as a reason to avoid falling in love with Hero?
2. What does Benedick say he would be terrible at?
3. What does Hero say she thinks may happen on the morning of her wedding?
4. How does Borachio plan to use Margaret in the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero?
5. What shocking news does the surprise visitor bring to the men conversing in the garden?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)