|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Friar say proves Hero's innocence concerning the terrible rumor about her?
(a) Her fainting.
(b) Her confusion.
(c) Her blushes.
(d) Her tears.
2. What surprise visitor enters the garden while the men are all talking about the changes in Benedick's appearance?
(c) Don John.
3. What is the final order given to the night watch from the constable of Messina?
(a) Watch for lone women on the road.
(b) Check the locks on all houses.
(c) Avoid all forms of alcohol.
(d) Listen for crying children.
4. Who does Hero say has asked her to tell Beatrice of Benedick's love for her while Beatrice eavesdrops?
(a) Don Pedro.
5. What does Beatrice say to Benedick when she sees him in the orchard?
(a) She asks him when he is to leave Messina.
(b) She asks for his pardon for her earlier bad behavior.
(c) She tells him it is time for dinner.
(d) She mocks his clothing.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long are the soldiers told they will be staying in Messina?
2. Who captured the suspects spoken of by Verges on the morning of Hero's wedding?
3. Where will the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero take place?
4. Where are the suspects spoken of by Vergeson the morning of Hero's wedding being kept?
5. What does Leonato arrange for when Antonio leaves after conversing about Don Pedro?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)