|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Beatrice tell Leonato would win any woman's heart?
2. Whom does Leonato ask for help when his daughter's wedding goes awry?
(a) Don John.
(b) Don Pedro.
(d) Friar Francis.
3. Who will Don Pedro speak to during the second part of his plan to help Claudio?
4. Who is coming to visit Leonato at the beginning of the play?
(a) Don Jon- Prince of Spain.
(b) Don Julio- Prince of Barbados.
(c) Don Juan- Prince of Portugal.
(d) Don Pedro- Prince of Aragon.
5. What does Hero tell Ursula that Beatrice does with her short temper?
(a) Improve her standing with Benedick.
(b) Inflate her ego.
(c) Invite disdain.
(d) Destroy her chances with men.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Don Pedro say he got his information about Beatrice from when he is in the orchard with Claudio?
2. What does Beatrice ask of Benedick when they are alone in the church after Hero's wedding?
3. What does Benedick ask his servant to retrieve for him when he is walking in the orchard?
4. What does the Friar say proves Hero's innocence concerning the terrible rumor about her?
5. Where does most of Act 3, Scene 4 take place?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)