|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the constable of Messina want his night watch to do at the alehouses?
(a) Force the owners to close it.
(b) Ask the owner which of the patrons need extra attention.
(c) Send the drunks home.
(d) Get him a drink.
2. Who does Hero say has asked her to tell Beatrice of Benedick's love for her while Beatrice eavesdrops?
(b) Don Pedro.
3. What does Benedick plan to do as Don Pedro and the other men leave the orchard?
(a) Marry Beatrice.
(b) Inform Claudio of his pending inheritance.
(c) Serve his duty more fully.
(d) Fetch a doctor for Beatrice.
4. What does Benedick claim as his reason for seeming more serious than usual?
(a) He is in love.
(b) He has a head ache.
(c) He is terribly weary.
(d) He has a toothache.
5. What do Don Pedro and Claudio agree on after commenting about the change in Benedick's appearance?
(a) He needs a raise and promotion.
(b) He needs rest.
(c) He is in love.
(d) He is bad company.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who will Don Pedro speak to during the second part of his plan to help Claudio?
2. How are Hero and Beatrice related?
3. How does Beatrice feel about the comment that she may not find a husband?
4. What is the name of the constable of Messina?
5. Whom does Leonato ask for help when his daughter's wedding goes awry?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)