|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes up with a new plan to destroy Hero and Claudio after they are engaged?
(a) Don John.
2. Who captured the suspects spoken of by Verges on the morning of Hero's wedding?
(a) The night watch.
(d) Don Pedro.
3. What does Beatrice say to Benedick when she sees him in the orchard?
(a) She asks for his pardon for her earlier bad behavior.
(b) She asks him when he is to leave Messina.
(c) She tells him it is time for dinner.
(d) She mocks his clothing.
4. What does everybody wear to the ball at the beginning of Act 2?
(c) Fabrics of red.
5. Where did Antonio get this mistaken view of Don Pedro?
(a) Don John.
(b) Don Pedro's servant.
(d) His servant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Leonato ask Antonio to do after they have spoken about the mistaken idea of Don Pedro?
2. Why does Conrade think Don John should build trust with his brother?
3. Who announces the time when Hero must go to the church on the morning of her wedding?
4. What do Don Pedro and Claudio notice has changed about Benedick's appearance as they all chat in the garden?
5. What does Hero say she thinks may happen on the morning of her wedding?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)