|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who announces the time when Hero must go to the church on the morning of her wedding?
(c) Friar Frances.
2. What does Benedick plan to do as Don Pedro and the other men leave the orchard?
(a) Serve his duty more fully.
(b) Fetch a doctor for Beatrice.
(c) Marry Beatrice.
(d) Inform Claudio of his pending inheritance.
3. What does Beatrice say she dislikes about most men's physical appearance?
(a) Their clothing.
(b) Their beards.
(c) Their eyes.
(d) Their massive hands.
4. Who does the constable of Messina tell his night watch to not wake during the night?
(b) The prince.
(c) The constable.
5. What does Hero say she thinks may happen on the morning of her wedding?
(a) She will get pregnant.
(b) She will faint.
(c) Disaster will strike.
(d) Claudio will not accept her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Claudio demand of Hero during their wedding ceremony?
2. Who does Don John want to witness the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero?
3. What is Don John willing to pay if the plan succeeds?
4. Why does Benedick hide when he sees Don Pedro and some other men enter the orchard?
5. What do Beatrice and Margaret tease Hero about on the morning of her wedding?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)