|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Borachio learn of Claudio's love for Hero?
(a) He overheard a conversation at Leonato's house.
(b) He stole a letter written by Claudio.
(c) He got the gossip from the servants at Leonato's house.
(d) He pretended to be a friend of Claudio's.
2. What does Beatrice tell Leonato would win any woman's heart?
3. What does the constable tell the night watch to do if they must sleep?
(a) Take turns.
(b) Not snore.
(c) Not get their spears stolen.
(d) Find a replacement.
4. What is Claudio's response when asked if he wants to marry Hero during the wedding ceremony?
5. What happens to Hero when she hears some untrue accusations at her wedding?
(a) She faints.
(b) She cries.
(c) She runs away.
(d) She slaps and spits on Claudio.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Hero say has asked her to tell Beatrice of Benedick's love for her while Beatrice eavesdrops?
2. Which of the following does Benedick NOT give as a reason to avoid falling in love with Hero?
3. Who will be most hurt by the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero?
4. Where does the beginning of Act 4 take place?
5. What surprise visitor enters the garden while the men are all talking about the changes in Benedick's appearance?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)