|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Benedick speak to Beatrice when they meet in the orchard?
(a) He is overly kind.
(b) He is coarse and rude to her.
(c) He mimics everything she says to him.
(d) He says very little.
2. Who does Benedick think is trying to besmirch Hero's reputation?
(a) Don Pedro.
(c) Don John.
3. What does Don Pedro say about Claudio's reason for Benedick being more serious than usual?
(a) It would be out of character for Benedick.
(b) He has always had great oral hygiene.
(c) He should go to bed early that night.
(d) He should have some water and grapes.
4. Where did Antonio get this mistaken view of Don Pedro?
(a) Don John.
(c) Don Pedro's servant.
(d) His servant.
5. How is Margaret related to Hero?
(a) She is a distant cousin of Hero's.
(b) She is Hero's younger sister.
(c) She is Hero's adopted sister.
(d) She is Hero's lady in waiting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don John tell Borachio he wishes would happen at the party at Leonato's house?
2. How does Leonato feel about Antonio's mistaken idea about Don Pedro?
3. Where does the surprise visitor say Claudio can find evidence of his shocking news?
4. Who arrives to take Hero to the church?
5. Whom does Leonato ask for help when his daughter's wedding goes awry?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)