|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the final order given to the night watch from the constable of Messina?
(a) Avoid all forms of alcohol.
(b) Listen for crying children.
(c) Watch for lone women on the road.
(d) Check the locks on all houses.
2. Which of the following is NOT one of the compliments that Hero gives Benedick while Beatrice is eavesdropping?
3. Who will be most hurt by the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero?
4. Who does the constable of Messina tell his night watch to not wake during the night?
(a) The constable.
(c) The prince.
5. What will Don Pedro wear to accomplish the first part of his plan?
(a) A mask.
(b) The colors of Italy.
(c) Fine Italian leather.
(d) A cape.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Benedick say he would be terrible at?
2. What do Don Pedro and Claudio notice has changed about Benedick's appearance as they all chat in the garden?
3. What surprise visitor enters the garden while the men are all talking about the changes in Benedick's appearance?
4. What does Don John want to punish Claudio for?
5. What does Don John tell Borachio he wishes would happen at the party at Leonato's house?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)