|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Beatrice feel about the comment that she may not find a husband?
(a) She is happy about it.
(b) She is offended by it.
(c) She is angry about it.
(d) She is amused by it.
2. What do Borachio and Don John discuss after hearing about Hero's match with Claudio?
(a) Their failure.
(b) Their plan to flee the area.
(c) Their jealousy of their happiness.
(d) Their disgust of love.
3. What does Hero say she thinks may happen on the morning of her wedding?
(a) Disaster will strike.
(b) Claudio will not accept her.
(c) She will faint.
(d) She will get pregnant.
4. What surprise visitor enters the garden while the men are all talking about the changes in Benedick's appearance?
(c) Don John.
5. What does Don John tell his men that he wants to rob from the world?
(a) Money and riches.
(b) Love and happiness.
(c) Power and esteem.
(d) Hope and faith.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Beatrice say she will not go to hell for not marrying like the Bible says?
2. Who does Don John promise to pay a reward to if the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero works?
3. What does the constable tell the night watch to do if they must sleep?
4. What do Don Pedro and Claudio agree on after commenting about the change in Benedick's appearance?
5. What does Don Pedro say about Claudio's reason for Benedick being more serious than usual?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)