|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the beginning of Act 4 take place?
(a) The jail.
(b) Leonato's house.
(c) The orchard.
(d) The church.
2. What does Beatrice say she dislikes about most men's physical appearance?
(a) Their eyes.
(b) Their beards.
(c) Their massive hands.
(d) Their clothing.
3. What is Claudio planning to do at his wedding?
(a) Shame Hero.
(b) Question Leonato about his daughter's whereabouts the night before.
(c) Not show up.
(d) Marry his love.
4. What does Conrade tell Don John to avoid showing in his appearance?
(a) His pride.
(b) His cunning.
(c) His misery.
(d) His joy.
5. Who stays with Hero to make her well after Claudio leaves the wedding ceremony?
(a) Friar Francis and Leonato.
(b) Borachio and Conrade.
(c) Don John and Don Pedro.
(d) Benedick and Beatrice.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Leonato feel about Antonio's mistaken idea about Don Pedro?
2. What does Don John tell Borachio he wishes would happen at the party at Leonato's house?
3. What does Leonato ask Antonio to do after they have spoken about the mistaken idea of Don Pedro?
4. Who is coming to visit Leonato at the beginning of the play?
5. What does Leonato arrange for when Antonio leaves after conversing about Don Pedro?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)