|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will Don Pedro wear to accomplish the first part of his plan?
(a) A cape.
(b) Fine Italian leather.
(c) A mask.
(d) The colors of Italy.
2. How are the prisoners in the jail on the morning of Hero's wedding captured?
(a) They turn themselves in.
(b) They are betrayed by one of their accomplices.
(c) The night watch overhears them talking about their crime.
(d) They are caught red-handed.
3. What does Benedick plan to do as Don Pedro and the other men leave the orchard?
(a) Inform Claudio of his pending inheritance.
(b) Serve his duty more fully.
(c) Fetch a doctor for Beatrice.
(d) Marry Beatrice.
4. Who is sent to get Beatrice at the beginning of Act 3?
(d) A servant.
5. Why does Beatrice decide to love Benedick after she drops eaves on Hero in the garden?
(a) Out of pity for him.
(b) Out of hope for a good marriage.
(c) She feels flattered by his feelings for her.
(d) She sees Benedick in a new light.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Antonio think Don Pedro's intentions are towards Hero?
2. Who does the constable of Messina tell the night watch they are responsible for?
3. Where will the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero take place?
4. Who does Beatrice specifically ask the messenger about after his news of the war?
5. Whom does Hero choose to help her in convincing Beatrice that Benedick loves her?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)