|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Don John willing to pay if the plan succeeds?
(a) 10 Ducats.
(b) 1,000 Ducats.
(c) 10,000 Ducats.
(d) 100 Ducats.
2. What do Don Pedro and Claudio notice has changed about Benedick's appearance as they all chat in the garden?
(a) He is wearing a silly grin.
(b) He smells of perfume.
(c) He shaved his beard.
(d) He is wearing new clothes.
3. What does Leonato joke about when Don Pedro arrives on the stage for the first time?
(a) Hero's parentage.
(b) Spain's bull fights.
(c) A soldier's loneliness.
(d) His title of a Prince.
4. Why does Benedick hide when he sees Don Pedro and some other men enter the orchard?
(a) He is supposed to be working somewhere else right then.
(b) He knows Don Pedro is upset with him.
(c) He wants to eaves drop on their conversation.
(d) He is afraid they will ask him to help with something.
5. How is Margaret related to Hero?
(a) She is Hero's lady in waiting.
(b) She is Hero's younger sister.
(c) She is a distant cousin of Hero's.
(d) She is Hero's adopted sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Antonio say will keep Beatrice from finding a husband?
2. What do Don Pedro and Claudio agree on after commenting about the change in Benedick's appearance?
3. What does the constable tell the night watch to do if they must sleep?
4. What does the Friar say proves Hero's innocence concerning the terrible rumor about her?
5. Where are the suspects spoken of by Vergeson the morning of Hero's wedding being kept?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)