|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Benedick claim as his reason for seeming more serious than usual?
(a) He is terribly weary.
(b) He has a head ache.
(c) He is in love.
(d) He has a toothache.
2. What does Benedick ask to do after Don Pedro tells him the new change in his appearance makes him look younger?
(a) He begs pardon and asks to retire to bed early.
(b) He suggests they speak of more manly things than love.
(c) He wishes to speak alone with Leonato.
(d) He asks for some entertainment.
3. What is Claudio planning to do at his wedding?
(a) Not show up.
(b) Marry his love.
(c) Question Leonato about his daughter's whereabouts the night before.
(d) Shame Hero.
4. Whom does Hero choose to help her in convincing Beatrice that Benedick loves her?
5. Who comes to Leonato's house the morning of Hero's wedding?
(b) Don John.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the constable of Messina tell his night watch to avoid conflict with thieves?
2. Who does Hero say has asked her to tell Beatrice of Benedick's love for her while Beatrice eavesdrops?
3. What does Beatrice say would make up the perfect man?
4. What does Leonato joke about when Don Pedro arrives on the stage for the first time?
5. What does Don Pedro say that Beatrice may die of while in the Orchard with Claudio?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)