|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are the suspects spoken of by Vergeson the morning of Hero's wedding being kept?
(a) The courthouse.
(b) The church.
(c) The town square of Messina.
(d) The jail.
2. What is Claudio more afraid of than death?
3. What does Beatrice say would make up the perfect man?
(a) Don John's quietness and Benedick's wit.
(b) Claudio's looks and Benedick's energy.
(c) Don Pedro's money and Leonato's love.
(d) Don Pedro's fine words and Claudio's youth.
4. Why does Hero say Beatrice will never love anyone while Beatrice is eavesdropping?
(a) She is too disdainful and vain.
(b) She has too much anger in her heart.
(c) She has been hurt too many times before.
(d) She is nervous and fearful.
5. Who does the constable of Messina tell the night watch they are responsible for?
(a) Subjects of the prince.
(b) Citizens of Messina.
(c) Anyone within their sight.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the surprise visitor say Claudio can find evidence of his shocking news?
2. What does Leonato arrange for when Antonio leaves after conversing about Don Pedro?
3. What does Hero say she will ensnare Beatrice in with her trickery about Benedick?
4. What does Beatrice compare styles of love to at the beginning of Act 2?
5. How are Hero and Beatrice related?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)