|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Benedick say he would be terrible at?
(a) Being a husband.
(b) Making woman friends.
(c) Wooing a lover.
(d) Being a diplomat.
2. What does Benedick ask to do after Don Pedro tells him the new change in his appearance makes him look younger?
(a) He asks for some entertainment.
(b) He suggests they speak of more manly things than love.
(c) He begs pardon and asks to retire to bed early.
(d) He wishes to speak alone with Leonato.
3. What is Leonato summoned to do just before he leaves to Hero's wedding?
(a) To arrange the dowry for Hero.
(b) To do an interrogation.
(c) To calm his daughter's nerves.
(d) To settle a dispute.
4. What does Antonio say will keep Beatrice from finding a husband?
(a) Her strong personality.
(b) Her sharp tongue.
(c) Her pride.
(d) Her aging face.
5. Who is sent to get Beatrice at the beginning of Act 3?
(b) A servant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the beginning of Act 4 take place?
2. What do Beatrice and Margaret tease Hero about on the morning of her wedding?
3. What does Leonato ask Antonio to do after they have spoken about the mistaken idea of Don Pedro?
4. Why does Hero say it will be so easy to make Beatrice believe Benedick loves her?
5. How does Don John stand to benefit from the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)