|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who captured the suspects spoken of by Verges on the morning of Hero's wedding?
(a) Don Pedro.
(b) The night watch.
2. What does the constable of Messina want his night watch to do at the alehouses?
(a) Force the owners to close it.
(b) Ask the owner which of the patrons need extra attention.
(c) Get him a drink.
(d) Send the drunks home.
3. What does Antonio admonish Hero to do at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) Marry Claudio.
(b) Not follow Beatrice's example.
(c) Be herself.
(d) Accept Don Pedro's advances.
4. Where does most of Act 3, Scene 4 take place?
(a) The orchard.
(b) The town square of Messina.
(c) Hero's bedroom.
(d) Leonato's Main Hall.
5. What are Don Pedro's real intentions towards Hero?
(a) He wants Claudio to marry her.
(b) He has no interest in her.
(c) He wants to marry her.
(d) He wants to manipulate her into giving away Leonato's secrets.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who announces the time when Hero must go to the church on the morning of her wedding?
2. Who does the constable of Messina choose as his assistant constable?
3. How long are the soldiers told they will be staying in Messina?
4. How is Margaret related to Hero?
5. What does Margaret make special mention of to Beatrice on the morning of Hero's wedding?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)