|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Leonato send to do what he is summoned for on the morning of Hero's wedding?
(b) Don Pedro.
2. What is Don John willing to pay if the plan succeeds?
(a) 10,000 Ducats.
(b) 1,000 Ducats.
(c) 10 Ducats.
(d) 100 Ducats.
3. Why does Beatrice vow to change after Hero leaves the garden?
(a) She wants to prove Hero wrong.
(b) She is now in love with Benedick..
(c) She did not know people though ill of her.
(d) She learned about herself.
4. Who does Benedick think is trying to besmirch Hero's reputation?
(b) Don John.
(d) Don Pedro.
5. What does Leonato ask Antonio to do after they have spoken about the mistaken idea of Don Pedro?
(a) Keep it a secret.
(b) Get some real evidence.
(c) Write a message to Don Pedro.
(d) Tell Hero.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Beatrice compare styles of love to at the beginning of Act 2?
2. What is the name of the constable of Messina?
3. What will accompany the feast for the evening of the soldier's arrival to Messina?
4. What do Don Pedro and Claudio agree on after commenting about the change in Benedick's appearance?
5. What happens to Hero when she hears some untrue accusations at her wedding?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)