|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the constable of Messina choose as his assistant constable?
2. Why are the night watch told to put special watch on Leonato's house?
(a) Hero's wedding is the next day.
(b) He suspects a bad plot will go down there that night.
(c) He is housing royalty at the moment.
(d) He is the governor.
3. What does Antonio admonish Hero to do at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) Accept Don Pedro's advances.
(b) Be herself.
(c) Not follow Beatrice's example.
(d) Marry Claudio.
4. Why does Beatrice say she will not go to hell for not marrying like the Bible says?
(a) The Devil will reject her.
(b) There are too many good people just like her.
(c) Her heart is too good.
(d) She will woo St. Peter.
5. Who does Don John say taught him to be so disagreeable?
(a) His cousin.
(c) His brother.
(d) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Benedick ask to do after Don Pedro tells him the new change in his appearance makes him look younger?
2. How are Antonio and Leonato related?
3. Why does Benedick hide when he sees Don Pedro and some other men enter the orchard?
4. What does Claudio say will always wreck friendship when he is upset with Don Pedro?
5. What does the Friar say proves Hero's innocence concerning the terrible rumor about her?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)