|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are Hero and Beatrice related?
(a) Beatrice is Hero's aunt.
(b) They are sisters.
(c) They are cousins.
(d) Beatrice is an adopted sister to Hero.
2. What does Beatrice say would make up the perfect man?
(a) Claudio's looks and Benedick's energy.
(b) Don Pedro's fine words and Claudio's youth.
(c) Don John's quietness and Benedick's wit.
(d) Don Pedro's money and Leonato's love.
3. What do Don Pedro and Claudio notice has changed about Benedick's appearance as they all chat in the garden?
(a) He shaved his beard.
(b) He is wearing a silly grin.
(c) He smells of perfume.
(d) He is wearing new clothes.
4. What is Claudio more afraid of than death?
5. What does Don John tell Conrade he will never be able to build with other people?
Short Answer Questions
1. When will the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero take place?
2. Why does Conrade think Don John should build trust with his brother?
3. What does Benedick ask his servant to retrieve for him when he is walking in the orchard?
4. Where will the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero take place?
5. What does Antonio say will keep Beatrice from finding a husband?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)