|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Claudio say will always wreck friendship when he is upset with Don Pedro?
2. What does the messenger tell Beatrice that he would never want to be after hearing her view of Benedick?
(a) Her kinsman.
(b) Her enemy.
(c) Her servant.
(d) Her friend.
3. What will the new plan to break up Hero and Claudio do to Hero?
(a) Ruin her reputation.
(b) Put her in prison.
(c) Show her true nature.
(d) Break her heart.
4. What does Ursula say Beatrice would do if she knew that Benedick loved her?
(a) Fool him.
(b) Give in to him.
(c) Run away.
(d) Torment him.
5. What does Beatrice say she dislikes about most men's physical appearance?
(a) Their massive hands.
(b) Their beards.
(c) Their eyes.
(d) Their clothing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Hero choose to help her in convincing Beatrice that Benedick loves her?
2. Who wants to marry Hero?
3. Why does Beatrice vow to change after Hero leaves the garden?
4. How did Borachio learn of Claudio's love for Hero?
5. Who does Don Pedro say he got his information about Beatrice from when he is in the orchard with Claudio?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)