|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What surprise visitor enters the garden while the men are all talking about the changes in Benedick's appearance?
(b) Don John.
2. Who does Don Pedro say he got his information about Beatrice from when he is in the orchard with Claudio?
3. What is the song sung in the orchard about?
4. What does Beatrice call Benedick as they dance together?
(a) A gentleman.
(b) A knave.
(c) A clown.
(d) A fool.
5. Where did Antonio get this mistaken view of Don Pedro?
(a) Don John.
(b) His servant.
(d) Don Pedro's servant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Beatrice decide to love Benedick after she drops eaves on Hero in the garden?
2. What does Claudio say will always wreck friendship when he is upset with Don Pedro?
3. What will Don Pedro wear to accomplish the first part of his plan?
4. Who wants to marry Hero?
5. What does Hero say she will ensnare Beatrice in with her trickery about Benedick?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)