|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Claudio say is Benedick's reason for seeming more serious than usual?
(a) He is terribly weary.
(b) He has a head ache.
(c) He is in love.
(d) He has a toothache.
2. What does Don Pedro say that Beatrice may die of while in the Orchard with Claudio?
(b) Unrequited love.
(c) An infection.
(d) Yellow Fever.
3. Who does Hero say has asked her to tell Beatrice of Benedick's love for her while Beatrice eavesdrops?
(d) Don Pedro.
4. Why does Beatrice vow to change after Hero leaves the garden?
(a) She is now in love with Benedick..
(b) She wants to prove Hero wrong.
(c) She learned about herself.
(d) She did not know people though ill of her.
5. What does Antonio admonish Hero to do at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) Not follow Beatrice's example.
(b) Be herself.
(c) Marry Claudio.
(d) Accept Don Pedro's advances.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Conrade think Don John should build trust with his brother?
2. What are Don Pedro's real intentions towards Hero?
3. What will the new plan to break up Hero and Claudio do to Hero?
4. What does Leonato arrange for when Antonio leaves after conversing about Don Pedro?
5. How does Benedick speak to Beatrice when they meet in the orchard?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)