|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don Pedro say in the orchard that is incredibly surprising to Benedick?
(a) Claudio is to have an inheritance from Don Pedro.
(b) Benedick is to be promoted.
(c) Beatrice has fallen ill.
(d) Beatrice is in love with Benedick.
2. Why does Beatrice vow to change after Hero leaves the garden?
(a) She is now in love with Benedick..
(b) She learned about herself.
(c) She wants to prove Hero wrong.
(d) She did not know people though ill of her.
3. Why does Benedick hide when he sees Don Pedro and some other men enter the orchard?
(a) He knows Don Pedro is upset with him.
(b) He is supposed to be working somewhere else right then.
(c) He is afraid they will ask him to help with something.
(d) He wants to eaves drop on their conversation.
4. Where does the surprise visitor say Claudio can find evidence of his shocking news?
(a) Hero's bedroom window.
(b) Beatrice's room.
(c) The orchard.
(d) The main hall of Leonato's estate.
5. What does Beatrice compare styles of love to at the beginning of Act 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the song sung in the orchard about?
2. What will Don Pedro wear to accomplish the first part of his plan?
3. Who is coming to visit Leonato at the beginning of the play?
4. How does Borachio plan to use Margaret in the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero?
5. What is Claudio more afraid of than death?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)