|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Don John promise to pay a reward to if the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero works?
(a) Don Pedro.
2. What do Don Pedro and Claudio notice has changed about Benedick's appearance as they all chat in the garden?
(a) He is wearing a silly grin.
(b) He is wearing new clothes.
(c) He smells of perfume.
(d) He shaved his beard.
3. What does Benedick claim as his reason for seeming more serious than usual?
(a) He has a head ache.
(b) He has a toothache.
(c) He is in love.
(d) He is terribly weary.
4. What does Beatrice call Benedick as they dance together?
(a) A gentleman.
(b) A fool.
(c) A clown.
(d) A knave.
5. What does Leonato joke about when Don Pedro arrives on the stage for the first time?
(a) A soldier's loneliness.
(b) His title of a Prince.
(c) Hero's parentage.
(d) Spain's bull fights.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don Pedro say in the orchard that is incredibly surprising to Benedick?
2. How does Borachio plan to use Margaret in the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero?
3. What is Claudio more afraid of than death?
4. What is the first question the Prince has for Leonato when they first converse?
5. What do Borachio and Don John discuss after hearing about Hero's match with Claudio?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)