|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Benedick plan to do as Don Pedro and the other men leave the orchard?
(a) Marry Beatrice.
(b) Fetch a doctor for Beatrice.
(c) Serve his duty more fully.
(d) Inform Claudio of his pending inheritance.
2. What position has Borachio taken on in order to spy on Leonato's house?
(b) Air Sweetener.
3. What surprise visitor enters the garden while the men are all talking about the changes in Benedick's appearance?
(a) Don John.
4. How are Hero and Beatrice related?
(a) They are sisters.
(b) Beatrice is an adopted sister to Hero.
(c) They are cousins.
(d) Beatrice is Hero's aunt.
5. What does Claudio vow to do if the shocking news brought to the garden is proven true?
(a) Risk his life to save Leonato.
(b) Find a mate for Beatrice.
(c) Banish Margaret.
(d) Cancel his wedding.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will Don Pedro wear to accomplish the first part of his plan?
2. What does Antonio think Don Pedro's intentions are towards Hero?
3. Why does Benedick hide when he sees Don Pedro and some other men enter the orchard?
4. Who wants to marry Hero?
5. What does Beatrice call Benedick as they dance together?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)