|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Borachio and Don John discuss after hearing about Hero's match with Claudio?
(a) Their disgust of love.
(b) Their failure.
(c) Their jealousy of their happiness.
(d) Their plan to flee the area.
2. What does Beatrice tell Leonato would win any woman's heart?
3. What does Claudio say will always wreck friendship when he is upset with Don Pedro?
4. What does Don John tell his men that he wants to rob from the world?
(a) Money and riches.
(b) Love and happiness.
(c) Power and esteem.
(d) Hope and faith.
5. What does Claudio say is Benedick's reason for seeming more serious than usual?
(a) He has a toothache.
(b) He has a head ache.
(c) He is in love.
(d) He is terribly weary.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will accompany the feast for the evening of the soldier's arrival to Messina?
2. What does Leonato joke about when Don Pedro arrives on the stage for the first time?
3. What does Antonio admonish Hero to do at the beginning of Act 2?
4. What will Don Pedro wear to accomplish the first part of his plan?
5. What does Benedick plan to do as Don Pedro and the other men leave the orchard?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)