|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Benedick plan to do as Don Pedro and the other men leave the orchard?
(a) Fetch a doctor for Beatrice.
(b) Serve his duty more fully.
(c) Inform Claudio of his pending inheritance.
(d) Marry Beatrice.
2. How are Antonio and Leonato related?
(a) They are brothers.
(b) They are close friends.
(c) Leonato is Antonio's uncle.
(d) They are cousins.
3. What does Benedick ask to do after Don Pedro tells him the new change in his appearance makes him look younger?
(a) He wishes to speak alone with Leonato.
(b) He asks for some entertainment.
(c) He begs pardon and asks to retire to bed early.
(d) He suggests they speak of more manly things than love.
4. What does Antonio think Don Pedro's intentions are towards Hero?
(a) He wants to marry her.
(b) He has no interest in her.
(c) He wants Claudio to marry her.
(d) He wants to manipulate her into giving away Leonato's secrets.
5. What does Benedick ask his servant to retrieve for him when he is walking in the orchard?
(a) His pipe.
(b) A book.
(c) A pen and some paper.
(d) His hat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don John tell his men that he wants to rob from the world?
2. Who comes up with a new plan to destroy Hero and Claudio after they are engaged?
3. How long are the soldiers told they will be staying in Messina?
4. What will accompany the feast for the evening of the soldier's arrival to Messina?
5. What does Don Pedro ask Balthasar to do while Benedick is hiding in the orchard?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)