|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Benedick tell Beatrice she has when they first converse together in this play?
(a) A lofty view.
(b) A sharp tongue.
(c) A quick wit.
(d) A hard heart.
2. What does Don Pedro ask Balthasar to do while Benedick is hiding in the orchard?
(a) Sing a song.
(b) Bring Leonato to him at once.
(c) Look for Benedick.
(d) Send a message to Hero.
3. When will the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero take place?
(a) The day of the wedding.
(b) The night before their wedding.
(c) The night after their wedding.
(d) The very next day.
4. How does Don John stand to benefit from the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero?
(c) Higher ranking.
(d) Hero's heart.
5. What does Benedick claim as his reason for seeming more serious than usual?
(a) He has a head ache.
(b) He is terribly weary.
(c) He has a toothache.
(d) He is in love.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does Benedick NOT give as a reason to avoid falling in love with Hero?
2. What does Beatrice say to Benedick when she sees him in the orchard?
3. What does Beatrice say she dislikes about most men's physical appearance?
4. What does Hero say she will ensnare Beatrice in with her trickery about Benedick?
5. Why does Leonato react the way he does to Antonio's mistaken idea about Don Pedro?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)