|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wants to marry Hero?
(b) Don Pedro.
(c) Don John.
2. Why does Beatrice decide to love Benedick after she drops eaves on Hero in the garden?
(a) Out of hope for a good marriage.
(b) She sees Benedick in a new light.
(c) Out of pity for him.
(d) She feels flattered by his feelings for her.
3. When will the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero take place?
(a) The day of the wedding.
(b) The night before their wedding.
(c) The very next day.
(d) The night after their wedding.
4. What does the messenger tell Beatrice that he would never want to be after hearing her view of Benedick?
(a) Her enemy.
(b) Her servant.
(c) Her friend.
(d) Her kinsman.
5. Where did Antonio get this mistaken view of Don Pedro?
(a) Don Pedro's servant.
(c) His servant.
(d) Don John.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hero say she noticed about Don John at the beginning of Act 2?
2. Where does the surprise visitor say Claudio can find evidence of his shocking news?
3. What does Beatrice say would make up the perfect man?
4. What does everybody wear to the ball at the beginning of Act 2?
5. What does Hero tell Ursula that Beatrice does with her short temper?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)