|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Benedick say he would be terrible at?
(a) Being a husband.
(b) Making woman friends.
(c) Wooing a lover.
(d) Being a diplomat.
2. What does the messenger tell Beatrice that he would never want to be after hearing her view of Benedick?
(a) Her kinsman.
(b) Her friend.
(c) Her servant.
(d) Her enemy.
3. Where does the surprise visitor say Claudio can find evidence of his shocking news?
(a) Beatrice's room.
(b) The main hall of Leonato's estate.
(c) Hero's bedroom window.
(d) The orchard.
4. What does Claudio say will always wreck friendship when he is upset with Don Pedro?
5. What does Antonio think Don Pedro's intentions are towards Hero?
(a) He wants to marry her.
(b) He wants to manipulate her into giving away Leonato's secrets.
(c) He has no interest in her.
(d) He wants Claudio to marry her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hero tell Ursula that Beatrice does with her short temper?
2. Why does Leonato react the way he does to Antonio's mistaken idea about Don Pedro?
3. How are Antonio and Leonato related?
4. Who comes up with a new plan to destroy Hero and Claudio after they are engaged?
5. What will Don Pedro wear to accomplish the first part of his plan?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)