|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Antonio admonish Hero to do at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) Accept Don Pedro's advances.
(b) Be herself.
(c) Marry Claudio.
(d) Not follow Beatrice's example.
2. What is the song sung in the orchard about?
3. Why does Hero say Beatrice will never love anyone while Beatrice is eavesdropping?
(a) She is too disdainful and vain.
(b) She has been hurt too many times before.
(c) She is nervous and fearful.
(d) She has too much anger in her heart.
4. Who will Don Pedro speak to during the second part of his plan to help Claudio?
5. Which of the following does Benedick NOT give as a reason to avoid falling in love with Hero?
(a) She is not fair.
(b) She is too short.
(c) She has a small bosom.
(d) She is unkind.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Beatrice compare styles of love to at the beginning of Act 2?
2. What does Beatrice say would make up the perfect man?
3. What does Leonato ask Antonio to do after they have spoken about the mistaken idea of Don Pedro?
4. What position has Borachio taken on in order to spy on Leonato's house?
5. What does Beatrice say that Benedick is an expert at when they first converse in this play?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)