|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long are the soldiers told they will be staying in Messina?
(a) A fortnight.
(b) A year.
(c) A month.
(d) A week.
2. Whom does Hero choose to help her in convincing Beatrice that Benedick loves her?
3. How does Benedick speak to Beatrice when they meet in the orchard?
(a) He is overly kind.
(b) He is coarse and rude to her.
(c) He mimics everything she says to him.
(d) He says very little.
4. Why does Hero say Beatrice will never love anyone while Beatrice is eavesdropping?
(a) She is too disdainful and vain.
(b) She is nervous and fearful.
(c) She has been hurt too many times before.
(d) She has too much anger in her heart.
5. What surprise visitor enters the garden while the men are all talking about the changes in Benedick's appearance?
(a) Don John.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don Pedro say about Claudio's reason for Benedick being more serious than usual?
2. What does Beatrice say would make up the perfect man?
3. What do Don Pedro and Claudio notice has changed about Benedick's appearance as they all chat in the garden?
4. How is Margaret related to Hero?
5. Why does Beatrice vow to change after Hero leaves the garden?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)