|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Don John want to witness the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero?
(a) Claudio and Benedick.
(b) Hero and Beatrice.
(c) Claudio and don Pedro.
(d) Leonato and Antonio.
2. What does Don Pedro say in the orchard that is incredibly surprising to Benedick?
(a) Claudio is to have an inheritance from Don Pedro.
(b) Benedick is to be promoted.
(c) Beatrice has fallen ill.
(d) Beatrice is in love with Benedick.
3. Who will Don Pedro speak to during the second part of his plan to help Claudio?
4. What does Antonio think Don Pedro's intentions are towards Hero?
(a) He wants to manipulate her into giving away Leonato's secrets.
(b) He has no interest in her.
(c) He wants Claudio to marry her.
(d) He wants to marry her.
5. What does Don Pedro say that Beatrice may die of while in the Orchard with Claudio?
(a) Yellow Fever.
(b) Unrequited love.
(c) An infection.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Hero choose to help her in convincing Beatrice that Benedick loves her?
2. What do Don Pedro and Claudio agree on after commenting about the change in Benedick's appearance?
3. What is the first question that Conrade asks Don John when they first appear on the stage together?
4. What does Beatrice say would make up the perfect man?
5. What does Leonato joke about when Don Pedro arrives on the stage for the first time?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)