|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Benedick plan to do as Don Pedro and the other men leave the orchard?
(a) Serve his duty more fully.
(b) Inform Claudio of his pending inheritance.
(c) Fetch a doctor for Beatrice.
(d) Marry Beatrice.
2. Why does Benedick hide when he sees Don Pedro and some other men enter the orchard?
(a) He is afraid they will ask him to help with something.
(b) He knows Don Pedro is upset with him.
(c) He wants to eaves drop on their conversation.
(d) He is supposed to be working somewhere else right then.
3. Where does the surprise visitor say Claudio can find evidence of his shocking news?
(a) The main hall of Leonato's estate.
(b) Hero's bedroom window.
(c) Beatrice's room.
(d) The orchard.
4. What does Beatrice say that Benedick is an expert at when they first converse in this play?
(a) Alienating friends.
(b) Speaking without thinking first.
(c) Getting the last word.
(d) Making a fool of himself.
5. Where did Antonio get this mistaken view of Don Pedro?
(a) His servant.
(b) Don John.
(c) Don Pedro's servant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will Don Pedro wear to accomplish the first part of his plan?
2. What does Claudio vow to do if the shocking news brought to the garden is proven true?
3. Why does Beatrice decide to love Benedick after she drops eaves on Hero in the garden?
4. What do Borachio and Don John discuss after hearing about Hero's match with Claudio?
5. What is the first question the Prince has for Leonato when they first converse?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)