|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don Pedro say that Beatrice may die of while in the Orchard with Claudio?
(a) Yellow Fever.
(b) An infection.
(d) Unrequited love.
2. What does Hero say she noticed about Don John at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) He is always sick to his stomach.
(b) He watches her throughout the party.
(c) He has a sour air about him.
(d) He seems to have no real love for his brother.
3. What does Claudio say will always wreck friendship when he is upset with Don Pedro?
4. Who is coming to visit Leonato at the beginning of the play?
(a) Don Juan- Prince of Portugal.
(b) Don Jon- Prince of Spain.
(c) Don Julio- Prince of Barbados.
(d) Don Pedro- Prince of Aragon.
5. What will accompany the feast for the evening of the soldier's arrival to Messina?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Antonio say will keep Beatrice from finding a husband?
2. What do Don Pedro and Claudio notice has changed about Benedick's appearance as they all chat in the garden?
3. What does Benedick plan to do as Don Pedro and the other men leave the orchard?
4. Who comes up with a new plan to destroy Hero and Claudio after they are engaged?
5. Which of the following is NOT one of the compliments that Hero gives Benedick while Beatrice is eavesdropping?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)