|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Hero say it will be so easy to make Beatrice believe Benedick loves her?
(a) She is in love with Benedick already.
(b) She is prideful.
(c) She will always believe what hero says.
(d) She has already seen evidence of it.
2. How are Antonio and Leonato related?
(a) Leonato is Antonio's uncle.
(b) They are cousins.
(c) They are close friends.
(d) They are brothers.
3. What does Benedick say he would be terrible at?
(a) Being a husband.
(b) Making woman friends.
(c) Being a diplomat.
(d) Wooing a lover.
4. How did Borachio learn of Claudio's love for Hero?
(a) He overheard a conversation at Leonato's house.
(b) He stole a letter written by Claudio.
(c) He got the gossip from the servants at Leonato's house.
(d) He pretended to be a friend of Claudio's.
5. What does Beatrice compare styles of love to at the beginning of Act 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Beatrice do when Hero is speaking about Benedick's love for her?
2. What does Beatrice say she dislikes about most men's physical appearance?
3. What does Hero tell Ursula that Beatrice does with her short temper?
4. What does Claudio say is Benedick's reason for seeming more serious than usual?
5. Which of the following is NOT one of the compliments that Hero gives Benedick while Beatrice is eavesdropping?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)