|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are Antonio and Leonato related?
(a) They are brothers.
(b) Leonato is Antonio's uncle.
(c) They are cousins.
(d) They are close friends.
2. What does Don John tell his men is his only resource for dealing with the world?
(a) His cunning.
(b) His apathetic demeanor.
(c) His nastiness.
(d) His ability to manipulate others.
3. When will the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero take place?
(a) The night before their wedding.
(b) The very next day.
(c) The day of the wedding.
(d) The night after their wedding.
4. What does Benedick say he would be terrible at?
(a) Being a diplomat.
(b) Making woman friends.
(c) Wooing a lover.
(d) Being a husband.
5. Who does Don John say taught him to be so disagreeable?
(a) His brother.
(c) His father.
(d) His cousin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the messenger tell Beatrice that he would never want to be after hearing her view of Benedick?
2. Which of the following characters is NOT present at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 2?
3. What does Antonio say will keep Beatrice from finding a husband?
4. What does Don Pedro ask Balthasar to do while Benedick is hiding in the orchard?
5. Who will Don Pedro speak to during the second part of his plan to help Claudio?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)