|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Benedick tell Beatrice she has when they first converse together in this play?
(a) A lofty view.
(b) A hard heart.
(c) A sharp tongue.
(d) A quick wit.
2. What does Don John tell his men that he wants to rob from the world?
(a) Money and riches.
(b) Power and esteem.
(c) Love and happiness.
(d) Hope and faith.
3. Who will be most hurt by the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero?
4. What does Hero tell Ursula that Beatrice does with her short temper?
(a) Inflate her ego.
(b) Improve her standing with Benedick.
(c) Invite disdain.
(d) Destroy her chances with men.
5. What does Don John want to punish Claudio for?
(a) Pursuing the girl he had set his eyes on.
(b) Being a better soldier than himself.
(c) Being happy.
(d) Gaining more approval from Don Pedro than himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Beatrice specifically ask the messenger about after his news of the war?
2. How does Beatrice feel about the comment that she may not find a husband?
3. What does Beatrice say she dislikes about most men's physical appearance?
4. How long are the soldiers told they will be staying in Messina?
5. What are Don Pedro's real intentions towards Hero?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)