|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Beatrice call Benedick as they dance together?
(a) A knave.
(b) A gentleman.
(c) A fool.
(d) A clown.
2. Who is well respected for his part in the battle that ended just before the play begins?
3. What does Benedick ask to do after Don Pedro tells him the new change in his appearance makes him look younger?
(a) He wishes to speak alone with Leonato.
(b) He suggests they speak of more manly things than love.
(c) He asks for some entertainment.
(d) He begs pardon and asks to retire to bed early.
4. Who does Don John want to witness the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero?
(a) Claudio and don Pedro.
(b) Leonato and Antonio.
(c) Claudio and Benedick.
(d) Hero and Beatrice.
5. Where did Antonio get this mistaken view of Don Pedro?
(a) Don Pedro's servant.
(c) His servant.
(d) Don John.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Leonato joke about when Don Pedro arrives on the stage for the first time?
2. What does Don Pedro ask Balthasar to do while Benedick is hiding in the orchard?
3. Why does Beatrice say she will not go to hell for not marrying like the Bible says?
4. What does Conrade tell Don John to avoid showing in his appearance?
5. Which of the following is NOT one of the compliments that Hero gives Benedick while Beatrice is eavesdropping?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)