|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Beatrice say she dislikes about most men's physical appearance?
(a) Their massive hands.
(b) Their eyes.
(c) Their beards.
(d) Their clothing.
2. Who does Hero say has asked her to tell Beatrice of Benedick's love for her while Beatrice eavesdrops?
(a) Don Pedro.
3. What does Antonio admonish Hero to do at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) Marry Claudio.
(b) Accept Don Pedro's advances.
(c) Not follow Beatrice's example.
(d) Be herself.
4. What does Hero say she will ensnare Beatrice in with her trickery about Benedick?
(a) A trap of flattery.
(b) A cage of narcissism.
(c) A snare of hope.
(d) A net of love.
5. What is the song sung in the orchard about?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Borachio and Don John discuss after hearing about Hero's match with Claudio?
2. What does Claudio say will always wreck friendship when he is upset with Don Pedro?
3. How does Borachio plan to use Margaret in the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero?
4. What does Don Pedro say that Beatrice may die of while in the Orchard with Claudio?
5. Who does Don John say taught him to be so disagreeable?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)