|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Antonio admonish Hero to do at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) Be herself.
(b) Marry Claudio.
(c) Not follow Beatrice's example.
(d) Accept Don Pedro's advances.
2. What position has Borachio taken on in order to spy on Leonato's house?
(c) Air Sweetener.
3. What does Conrade tell Don John to avoid showing in his appearance?
(a) His misery.
(b) His pride.
(c) His joy.
(d) His cunning.
4. What does Benedick tell Beatrice she has when they first converse together in this play?
(a) A quick wit.
(b) A sharp tongue.
(c) A hard heart.
(d) A lofty view.
5. What does Beatrice call Benedick as they dance together?
(a) A gentleman.
(b) A clown.
(c) A knave.
(d) A fool.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don John say there is no cure for as he speaks to Conrade?
2. How are Hero and Beatrice related?
3. What does Don Pedro say that Beatrice may die of while in the Orchard with Claudio?
4. Who comes up with a new plan to destroy Hero and Claudio after they are engaged?
5. How does Don John stand to benefit from the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)