|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Claudio say will always wreck friendship when he is upset with Don Pedro?
2. Why does Conrade think Don John should build trust with his brother?
(a) It will be easier to deceive him later.
(b) It will bring him happiness.
(c) He may get a higher rank.
(d) He needs his brother's approval.
3. Why does Beatrice say she will not go to hell for not marrying like the Bible says?
(a) There are too many good people just like her.
(b) The Devil will reject her.
(c) Her heart is too good.
(d) She will woo St. Peter.
4. When will the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero take place?
(a) The very next day.
(b) The night after their wedding.
(c) The night before their wedding.
(d) The day of the wedding.
5. What does Antonio think Don Pedro's intentions are towards Hero?
(a) He has no interest in her.
(b) He wants to marry her.
(c) He wants to manipulate her into giving away Leonato's secrets.
(d) He wants Claudio to marry her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who will Don Pedro speak to during the second part of his plan to help Claudio?
2. How are Hero and Beatrice related?
3. Who does Don John promise to pay a reward to if the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero works?
4. What does Benedick tell Beatrice she has when they first converse together in this play?
5. Who does Don Pedro say he got his information about Beatrice from when he is in the orchard with Claudio?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)