|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who will be most hurt by the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero?
2. What does Don John tell Conrade he will never be able to build with other people?
3. Why does Beatrice say she will not go to hell for not marrying like the Bible says?
(a) She will woo St. Peter.
(b) Her heart is too good.
(c) There are too many good people just like her.
(d) The Devil will reject her.
4. Who is well respected for his part in the battle that ended just before the play begins?
5. What does Don Pedro say in the orchard that is incredibly surprising to Benedick?
(a) Benedick is to be promoted.
(b) Beatrice is in love with Benedick.
(c) Beatrice has fallen ill.
(d) Claudio is to have an inheritance from Don Pedro.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Benedick tell Beatrice she has when they first converse together in this play?
2. What does Beatrice tell Leonato would win any woman's heart?
3. How does Don John stand to benefit from the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero?
4. What position has Borachio taken on in order to spy on Leonato's house?
5. What does everybody wear to the ball at the beginning of Act 2?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)