|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Claudio say will always wreck friendship when he is upset with Don Pedro?
2. What does Don John tell his men is his only resource for dealing with the world?
(a) His nastiness.
(b) His cunning.
(c) His apathetic demeanor.
(d) His ability to manipulate others.
3. What does Beatrice say would make up the perfect man?
(a) Don Pedro's money and Leonato's love.
(b) Don John's quietness and Benedick's wit.
(c) Claudio's looks and Benedick's energy.
(d) Don Pedro's fine words and Claudio's youth.
4. How are Hero and Beatrice related?
(a) They are cousins.
(b) Beatrice is Hero's aunt.
(c) They are sisters.
(d) Beatrice is an adopted sister to Hero.
5. What does Don John say there is no cure for as he speaks to Conrade?
(a) His foul humor.
(b) His lack of wealth.
(c) His place in the family.
(d) His hatred of his brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does everybody wear to the ball at the beginning of Act 2?
2. What does Benedick plan to do as Don Pedro and the other men leave the orchard?
3. Who is coming to visit Leonato at the beginning of the play?
4. Why does Leonato react the way he does to Antonio's mistaken idea about Don Pedro?
5. What does Beatrice say she dislikes about most men's physical appearance?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)