|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Beatrice compare styles of love to at the beginning of Act 2?
2. What does Antonio say will keep Beatrice from finding a husband?
(a) Her pride.
(b) Her strong personality.
(c) Her sharp tongue.
(d) Her aging face.
3. Who does Don John say taught him to be so disagreeable?
(a) His father.
(b) His cousin.
(c) His brother.
4. Who is well respected for his part in the battle that ended just before the play begins?
5. What will the new plan to break up Hero and Claudio do to Hero?
(a) Ruin her reputation.
(b) Show her true nature.
(c) Break her heart.
(d) Put her in prison.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Don Pedro say he got his information about Beatrice from when he is in the orchard with Claudio?
2. What is the song sung in the orchard about?
3. How long are the soldiers told they will be staying in Messina?
4. Who wants to marry Hero?
5. What will accompany the feast for the evening of the soldier's arrival to Messina?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)