|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Benedick ask his servant to retrieve for him when he is walking in the orchard?
(a) His hat.
(b) His pipe.
(c) A pen and some paper.
(d) A book.
2. What does Benedick plan to do as Don Pedro and the other men leave the orchard?
(a) Serve his duty more fully.
(b) Inform Claudio of his pending inheritance.
(c) Fetch a doctor for Beatrice.
(d) Marry Beatrice.
3. What is Don John willing to pay if the plan succeeds?
(a) 10 Ducats.
(b) 1,000 Ducats.
(c) 100 Ducats.
(d) 10,000 Ducats.
4. What does Beatrice say to Benedick when she sees him in the orchard?
(a) She asks him when he is to leave Messina.
(b) She tells him it is time for dinner.
(c) She mocks his clothing.
(d) She asks for his pardon for her earlier bad behavior.
5. Which of these is something that is NOT listed in Benedick's soliloquy about the perfect woman?
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Margaret related to Hero?
2. What does Benedick tell Beatrice she has when they first converse together in this play?
3. What is the first question the Prince has for Leonato when they first converse?
4. When will the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero take place?
5. What does Don Pedro ask Balthasar to do while Benedick is hiding in the orchard?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)