|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don John say there is no cure for as he speaks to Conrade?
(a) His lack of wealth.
(b) His foul humor.
(c) His place in the family.
(d) His hatred of his brother.
2. What does Leonato arrange for when Antonio leaves after conversing about Don Pedro?
(a) A parade.
(b) A Public hearing.
(c) A dance.
(d) A feast.
3. What does Don Pedro say that Beatrice may die of while in the Orchard with Claudio?
(a) Yellow Fever.
(c) Unrequited love.
(d) An infection.
4. Why does Benedick say he will no longer be cruel to Beatrice as he has in the past after overhearing the conversation between Don Pedro and Claudio?
(a) He feels guilty now that she is ill.
(b) He plans to woo her.
(c) He wants to make amends with the future relative of a prince.
(d) He feels pity for her unrequited love.
5. Who is coming to visit Leonato at the beginning of the play?
(a) Don Julio- Prince of Barbados.
(b) Don Juan- Prince of Portugal.
(c) Don Jon- Prince of Spain.
(d) Don Pedro- Prince of Aragon.
Short Answer Questions
1. When will the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero take place?
2. Who does Don John promise to pay a reward to if the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero works?
3. What does Antonio say will keep Beatrice from finding a husband?
4. What do Borachio and Don John discuss after hearing about Hero's match with Claudio?
5. What does Beatrice say that Benedick is an expert at when they first converse in this play?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)