|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Benedick say he would be terrible at?
(a) Making woman friends.
(b) Being a husband.
(c) Being a diplomat.
(d) Wooing a lover.
2. Which of these is something that is NOT listed in Benedick's soliloquy about the perfect woman?
3. What is Don John willing to pay if the plan succeeds?
(a) 1,000 Ducats.
(b) 10 Ducats.
(c) 10,000 Ducats.
(d) 100 Ducats.
4. What does Don John want to punish Claudio for?
(a) Gaining more approval from Don Pedro than himself.
(b) Being a better soldier than himself.
(c) Being happy.
(d) Pursuing the girl he had set his eyes on.
5. What is the song sung in the orchard about?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Beatrice tell Leonato would win any woman's heart?
2. What does Leonato ask Antonio to do after they have spoken about the mistaken idea of Don Pedro?
3. What does Antonio say will keep Beatrice from finding a husband?
4. What does the messenger tell Beatrice that he would never want to be after hearing her view of Benedick?
5. How does Don John stand to benefit from the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)