|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don John tell his men is his only resource for dealing with the world?
(a) His ability to manipulate others.
(b) His cunning.
(c) His apathetic demeanor.
(d) His nastiness.
2. How is Margaret related to Hero?
(a) She is Hero's lady in waiting.
(b) She is a distant cousin of Hero's.
(c) She is Hero's adopted sister.
(d) She is Hero's younger sister.
3. What does Beatrice say she dislikes about most men's physical appearance?
(a) Their clothing.
(b) Their eyes.
(c) Their massive hands.
(d) Their beards.
4. What does Hero say she noticed about Don John at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) He is always sick to his stomach.
(b) He seems to have no real love for his brother.
(c) He watches her throughout the party.
(d) He has a sour air about him.
5. Why does Conrade think Don John should build trust with his brother?
(a) He needs his brother's approval.
(b) It will be easier to deceive him later.
(c) He may get a higher rank.
(d) It will bring him happiness.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Don Pedro's real intentions towards Hero?
2. How does Benedick speak to Beatrice when they meet in the orchard?
3. What is Don John willing to pay if the plan succeeds?
4. What does Don Pedro say in the orchard that is incredibly surprising to Benedick?
5. What does Don John say there is no cure for as he speaks to Conrade?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)