|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are Hero and Beatrice related?
(a) Beatrice is Hero's aunt.
(b) They are cousins.
(c) Beatrice is an adopted sister to Hero.
(d) They are sisters.
2. What does Antonio say will keep Beatrice from finding a husband?
(a) Her aging face.
(b) Her sharp tongue.
(c) Her pride.
(d) Her strong personality.
3. What does Don John tell Conrade he will never be able to build with other people?
4. What does Leonato ask Antonio to do after they have spoken about the mistaken idea of Don Pedro?
(a) Tell Hero.
(b) Get some real evidence.
(c) Write a message to Don Pedro.
(d) Keep it a secret.
5. How does Don John stand to benefit from the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero?
(b) Higher ranking.
(c) Hero's heart.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Leonato feel about Antonio's mistaken idea about Don Pedro?
2. What does Don John tell Borachio he wishes would happen at the party at Leonato's house?
3. What does Conrade tell Don John to avoid showing in his appearance?
4. How long are the soldiers told they will be staying in Messina?
5. What does Antonio think Don Pedro's intentions are towards Hero?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)