|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don John tell Conrade he will never be able to build with other people?
2. What does Benedick plan to do as Don Pedro and the other men leave the orchard?
(a) Fetch a doctor for Beatrice.
(b) Marry Beatrice.
(c) Serve his duty more fully.
(d) Inform Claudio of his pending inheritance.
3. Who will Don Pedro speak to during the second part of his plan to help Claudio?
4. Who comes up with a new plan to destroy Hero and Claudio after they are engaged?
(d) Don John.
5. What is Don John willing to pay if the plan succeeds?
(a) 100 Ducats.
(b) 10,000 Ducats.
(c) 10 Ducats.
(d) 1,000 Ducats.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are Antonio and Leonato related?
2. What does Conrade tell Don John to avoid showing in his appearance?
3. What does Benedick ask his servant to retrieve for him when he is walking in the orchard?
4. How does Borachio plan to use Margaret in the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero?
5. What does Don Pedro ask Balthasar to do while Benedick is hiding in the orchard?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)