|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don Pedro say that Beatrice may die of while in the Orchard with Claudio?
(a) Yellow Fever.
(b) Unrequited love.
(d) An infection.
2. What does Don John say there is no cure for as he speaks to Conrade?
(a) His foul humor.
(b) His lack of wealth.
(c) His place in the family.
(d) His hatred of his brother.
3. Which of these is something that is NOT listed in Benedick's soliloquy about the perfect woman?
4. Who does Beatrice specifically ask the messenger about after his news of the war?
5. What does Beatrice compare styles of love to at the beginning of Act 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Benedick speak to Beatrice when they meet in the orchard?
2. How does Don John stand to benefit from the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero?
3. What does Leonato joke about when Don Pedro arrives on the stage for the first time?
4. What does Don Pedro say in the orchard that is incredibly surprising to Benedick?
5. Who will Don Pedro speak to during the second part of his plan to help Claudio?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)