|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What position has Borachio taken on in order to spy on Leonato's house?
(c) Air Sweetener.
2. How are Hero and Beatrice related?
(a) Beatrice is Hero's aunt.
(b) They are sisters.
(c) They are cousins.
(d) Beatrice is an adopted sister to Hero.
3. What does Benedick tell Beatrice she has when they first converse together in this play?
(a) A hard heart.
(b) A lofty view.
(c) A sharp tongue.
(d) A quick wit.
4. Why does Conrade think Don John should build trust with his brother?
(a) He needs his brother's approval.
(b) He may get a higher rank.
(c) It will be easier to deceive him later.
(d) It will bring him happiness.
5. Who comes up with a new plan to destroy Hero and Claudio after they are engaged?
(c) Don John.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the messenger tell Beatrice that he would never want to be after hearing her view of Benedick?
2. Who will be most hurt by the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero?
3. Who will Don Pedro speak to during the second part of his plan to help Claudio?
4. What does Don John tell Conrade he will never be able to build with other people?
5. What is the song sung in the orchard about?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)