|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who will Don Pedro speak to during the second part of his plan to help Claudio?
2. When will the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero take place?
(a) The day of the wedding.
(b) The very next day.
(c) The night after their wedding.
(d) The night before their wedding.
3. What does Leonato ask Antonio to do after they have spoken about the mistaken idea of Don Pedro?
(a) Tell Hero.
(b) Write a message to Don Pedro.
(c) Keep it a secret.
(d) Get some real evidence.
4. What does Don Pedro say in the orchard that is incredibly surprising to Benedick?
(a) Beatrice is in love with Benedick.
(b) Claudio is to have an inheritance from Don Pedro.
(c) Benedick is to be promoted.
(d) Beatrice has fallen ill.
5. What does Beatrice call Benedick as they dance together?
(a) A knave.
(b) A clown.
(c) A gentleman.
(d) A fool.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will accompany the feast for the evening of the soldier's arrival to Messina?
2. What does Don John say there is no cure for as he speaks to Conrade?
3. What is Don John willing to pay if the plan succeeds?
4. What does Leonato arrange for when Antonio leaves after conversing about Don Pedro?
5. What does Leonato joke about when Don Pedro arrives on the stage for the first time?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)