|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hero say she noticed about Don John at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) He is always sick to his stomach.
(b) He watches her throughout the party.
(c) He seems to have no real love for his brother.
(d) He has a sour air about him.
2. What does everybody wear to the ball at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) Fabrics of red.
3. Why does Benedick hide when he sees Don Pedro and some other men enter the orchard?
(a) He is afraid they will ask him to help with something.
(b) He knows Don Pedro is upset with him.
(c) He wants to eaves drop on their conversation.
(d) He is supposed to be working somewhere else right then.
4. Where will the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero take place?
(a) Don John's room.
(b) Hero's bedroom window.
(c) Claudio's room.
(d) The church.
5. Who does Don Pedro say he got his information about Beatrice from when he is in the orchard with Claudio?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of these is something that is NOT listed in Benedick's soliloquy about the perfect woman?
2. Who does Beatrice specifically ask the messenger about after his news of the war?
3. Who will be most hurt by the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero?
4. How are Antonio and Leonato related?
5. What does Beatrice say she dislikes about most men's physical appearance?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)