|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of these is something that is NOT listed in Benedick's soliloquy about the perfect woman?
2. What does Antonio say will keep Beatrice from finding a husband?
(a) Her pride.
(b) Her sharp tongue.
(c) Her strong personality.
(d) Her aging face.
3. Who will Don Pedro speak to during the second part of his plan to help Claudio?
4. What does everybody wear to the ball at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) Fabrics of red.
5. What is Don John willing to pay if the plan succeeds?
(a) 1,000 Ducats.
(b) 10,000 Ducats.
(c) 100 Ducats.
(d) 10 Ducats.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Beatrice say that Benedick is an expert at when they first converse in this play?
2. Why does Benedick say he will no longer be cruel to Beatrice as he has in the past after overhearing the conversation between Don Pedro and Claudio?
3. What does Don John tell Borachio he wishes would happen at the party at Leonato's house?
4. How does Beatrice feel about the comment that she may not find a husband?
5. How did Borachio learn of Claudio's love for Hero?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)