|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Don John want to witness the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero?
(a) Claudio and don Pedro.
(b) Hero and Beatrice.
(c) Claudio and Benedick.
(d) Leonato and Antonio.
2. How are Hero and Beatrice related?
(a) Beatrice is Hero's aunt.
(b) Beatrice is an adopted sister to Hero.
(c) They are cousins.
(d) They are sisters.
3. What does Beatrice tell Leonato would win any woman's heart?
4. What does Benedick plan to do as Don Pedro and the other men leave the orchard?
(a) Inform Claudio of his pending inheritance.
(b) Fetch a doctor for Beatrice.
(c) Marry Beatrice.
(d) Serve his duty more fully.
5. What does Don Pedro say in the orchard that is incredibly surprising to Benedick?
(a) Benedick is to be promoted.
(b) Beatrice has fallen ill.
(c) Beatrice is in love with Benedick.
(d) Claudio is to have an inheritance from Don Pedro.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don John want to punish Claudio for?
2. What does Beatrice say to Benedick when she sees him in the orchard?
3. Why does Leonato react the way he does to Antonio's mistaken idea about Don Pedro?
4. What does Benedick tell Beatrice she has when they first converse together in this play?
5. How does Benedick speak to Beatrice when they meet in the orchard?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)