|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don John tell Borachio he wishes would happen at the party at Leonato's house?
(a) A large fight would break out.
(b) The weather would make it impossible to happen.
(c) The food would be poisoned.
(d) The wine would be too strong.
2. What will Don Pedro wear to accomplish the first part of his plan?
(a) A cape.
(b) A mask.
(c) Fine Italian leather.
(d) The colors of Italy.
3. What does Don John say there is no cure for as he speaks to Conrade?
(a) His lack of wealth.
(b) His foul humor.
(c) His hatred of his brother.
(d) His place in the family.
4. What will accompany the feast for the evening of the soldier's arrival to Messina?
5. What does Antonio admonish Hero to do at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) Marry Claudio.
(b) Be herself.
(c) Accept Don Pedro's advances.
(d) Not follow Beatrice's example.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Don John say taught him to be so disagreeable?
2. Where will the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero take place?
3. Which of the following does Benedick NOT give as a reason to avoid falling in love with Hero?
4. What does Benedick plan to do as Don Pedro and the other men leave the orchard?
5. What does the messenger tell Beatrice that he would never want to be after hearing her view of Benedick?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)