|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don John tell Conrade he will never be able to build with other people?
2. What does Beatrice compare styles of love to at the beginning of Act 2?
3. What does Leonato ask Antonio to do after they have spoken about the mistaken idea of Don Pedro?
(a) Keep it a secret.
(b) Write a message to Don Pedro.
(c) Get some real evidence.
(d) Tell Hero.
4. Where will the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero take place?
(a) Don John's room.
(b) The church.
(c) Claudio's room.
(d) Hero's bedroom window.
5. Who does Don John say taught him to be so disagreeable?
(a) His brother.
(b) His cousin.
(d) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does everybody wear to the ball at the beginning of Act 2?
2. How are Antonio and Leonato related?
3. What does Antonio think Don Pedro's intentions are towards Hero?
4. What does Leonato joke about when Don Pedro arrives on the stage for the first time?
5. How does Borachio plan to use Margaret in the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)