|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes up with a new plan to destroy Hero and Claudio after they are engaged?
(a) Don John.
2. Why does Benedick hide when he sees Don Pedro and some other men enter the orchard?
(a) He is supposed to be working somewhere else right then.
(b) He wants to eaves drop on their conversation.
(c) He knows Don Pedro is upset with him.
(d) He is afraid they will ask him to help with something.
3. What does Benedick ask his servant to retrieve for him when he is walking in the orchard?
(a) A pen and some paper.
(b) His pipe.
(c) His hat.
(d) A book.
4. What does Don John say there is no cure for as he speaks to Conrade?
(a) His foul humor.
(b) His hatred of his brother.
(c) His lack of wealth.
(d) His place in the family.
5. What does Don John tell Borachio he wishes would happen at the party at Leonato's house?
(a) A large fight would break out.
(b) The weather would make it impossible to happen.
(c) The food would be poisoned.
(d) The wine would be too strong.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Beatrice say she dislikes about most men's physical appearance?
2. What will accompany the feast for the evening of the soldier's arrival to Messina?
3. When will the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero take place?
4. Where will the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero take place?
5. Who will Don Pedro speak to during the second part of his plan to help Claudio?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)