|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Don John willing to pay if the plan succeeds?
(a) 1,000 Ducats.
(b) 100 Ducats.
(c) 10,000 Ducats.
(d) 10 Ducats.
2. What is the first question that Conrade asks Don John when they first appear on the stage together?
(a) When he plans to return to his own home.
(b) Why he is in a bad mood.
(c) What he plans to do.
(d) Whether or not he likes his new quarters.
3. What does Leonato arrange for when Antonio leaves after conversing about Don Pedro?
(a) A parade.
(b) A feast.
(c) A dance.
(d) A Public hearing.
4. What does Antonio think Don Pedro's intentions are towards Hero?
(a) He wants to manipulate her into giving away Leonato's secrets.
(b) He wants Claudio to marry her.
(c) He wants to marry her.
(d) He has no interest in her.
5. What does Beatrice say to Benedick when she sees him in the orchard?
(a) She tells him it is time for dinner.
(b) She asks for his pardon for her earlier bad behavior.
(c) She mocks his clothing.
(d) She asks him when he is to leave Messina.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where will the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero take place?
2. What does Don John tell his men that he wants to rob from the world?
3. What will accompany the feast for the evening of the soldier's arrival to Messina?
4. What does Don Pedro ask Balthasar to do while Benedick is hiding in the orchard?
5. What does Don John tell Conrade he will never be able to build with other people?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)