|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does Benedick NOT give as a reason to avoid falling in love with Hero?
(a) She is not fair.
(b) She has a small bosom.
(c) She is unkind.
(d) She is too short.
2. What does the messenger tell Beatrice that he would never want to be after hearing her view of Benedick?
(a) Her friend.
(b) Her enemy.
(c) Her servant.
(d) Her kinsman.
3. What does Don John tell Borachio he wishes would happen at the party at Leonato's house?
(a) A large fight would break out.
(b) The wine would be too strong.
(c) The weather would make it impossible to happen.
(d) The food would be poisoned.
4. Who does Don John promise to pay a reward to if the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero works?
(b) Don Pedro.
5. What does Antonio think Don Pedro's intentions are towards Hero?
(a) He has no interest in her.
(b) He wants Claudio to marry her.
(c) He wants to manipulate her into giving away Leonato's secrets.
(d) He wants to marry her.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are Hero and Beatrice related?
2. How does Beatrice feel about the comment that she may not find a husband?
3. Who does Don Pedro say he got his information about Beatrice from when he is in the orchard with Claudio?
4. Who is coming to visit Leonato at the beginning of the play?
5. What is the first question that Conrade asks Don John when they first appear on the stage together?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)