|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Benedick ask his servant to retrieve for him when he is walking in the orchard?
(a) A book.
(b) His hat.
(c) A pen and some paper.
(d) His pipe.
2. Who is coming to visit Leonato at the beginning of the play?
(a) Don Jon- Prince of Spain.
(b) Don Juan- Prince of Portugal.
(c) Don Julio- Prince of Barbados.
(d) Don Pedro- Prince of Aragon.
3. Who comes up with a new plan to destroy Hero and Claudio after they are engaged?
(b) Don John.
4. What does Don Pedro say in the orchard that is incredibly surprising to Benedick?
(a) Benedick is to be promoted.
(b) Beatrice is in love with Benedick.
(c) Claudio is to have an inheritance from Don Pedro.
(d) Beatrice has fallen ill.
5. What does the messenger tell Beatrice that he would never want to be after hearing her view of Benedick?
(a) Her enemy.
(b) Her servant.
(c) Her friend.
(d) Her kinsman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Beatrice tell Leonato would win any woman's heart?
2. Who will be most hurt by the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero?
3. What does Antonio admonish Hero to do at the beginning of Act 2?
4. What does Beatrice compare styles of love to at the beginning of Act 2?
5. What does Don John tell Conrade he will never be able to build with other people?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)