|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What position has Borachio taken on in order to spy on Leonato's house?
(a) Air Sweetener.
2. Who is coming to visit Leonato at the beginning of the play?
(a) Don Juan- Prince of Portugal.
(b) Don Pedro- Prince of Aragon.
(c) Don Julio- Prince of Barbados.
(d) Don Jon- Prince of Spain.
3. What does Benedick say he would be terrible at?
(a) Making woman friends.
(b) Wooing a lover.
(c) Being a husband.
(d) Being a diplomat.
4. Who does Beatrice specifically ask the messenger about after his news of the war?
5. What does Antonio say will keep Beatrice from finding a husband?
(a) Her strong personality.
(b) Her pride.
(c) Her aging face.
(d) Her sharp tongue.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Benedick tell Beatrice she has when they first converse together in this play?
2. How did Borachio learn of Claudio's love for Hero?
3. What does the messenger tell Beatrice that he would never want to be after hearing her view of Benedick?
4. What does Don John want to punish Claudio for?
5. What does Antonio admonish Hero to do at the beginning of Act 2?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)