|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don John say there is no cure for as he speaks to Conrade?
(a) His place in the family.
(b) His foul humor.
(c) His hatred of his brother.
(d) His lack of wealth.
2. What does Beatrice tell Leonato would win any woman's heart?
3. What does Claudio say will always wreck friendship when he is upset with Don Pedro?
4. What does the messenger tell Beatrice that he would never want to be after hearing her view of Benedick?
(a) Her friend.
(b) Her kinsman.
(c) Her servant.
(d) Her enemy.
5. What does Leonato arrange for when Antonio leaves after conversing about Don Pedro?
(a) A dance.
(b) A parade.
(c) A Public hearing.
(d) A feast.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hero say she noticed about Don John at the beginning of Act 2?
2. How are Antonio and Leonato related?
3. What does Antonio think Don Pedro's intentions are towards Hero?
4. What does Beatrice say she dislikes about most men's physical appearance?
5. How did Borachio learn of Claudio's love for Hero?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)