|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are Antonio and Leonato related?
(a) They are close friends.
(b) Leonato is Antonio's uncle.
(c) They are cousins.
(d) They are brothers.
2. How are Hero and Beatrice related?
(a) They are sisters.
(b) They are cousins.
(c) Beatrice is an adopted sister to Hero.
(d) Beatrice is Hero's aunt.
3. What does Leonato ask Antonio to do after they have spoken about the mistaken idea of Don Pedro?
(a) Tell Hero.
(b) Keep it a secret.
(c) Write a message to Don Pedro.
(d) Get some real evidence.
4. What does Benedick tell Beatrice she has when they first converse together in this play?
(a) A quick wit.
(b) A sharp tongue.
(c) A lofty view.
(d) A hard heart.
5. What does Beatrice say would make up the perfect man?
(a) Don Pedro's money and Leonato's love.
(b) Don Pedro's fine words and Claudio's youth.
(c) Claudio's looks and Benedick's energy.
(d) Don John's quietness and Benedick's wit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don John tell his men is his only resource for dealing with the world?
2. What does Benedick say he would be terrible at?
3. What are Don Pedro's real intentions towards Hero?
4. How does Leonato feel about Antonio's mistaken idea about Don Pedro?
5. Where did Antonio get this mistaken view of Don Pedro?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)