|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Beatrice call Benedick as they dance together?
(a) A clown.
(b) A knave.
(c) A gentleman.
(d) A fool.
2. What does Leonato ask Antonio to do after they have spoken about the mistaken idea of Don Pedro?
(a) Get some real evidence.
(b) Keep it a secret.
(c) Write a message to Don Pedro.
(d) Tell Hero.
3. What will accompany the feast for the evening of the soldier's arrival to Messina?
4. How long are the soldiers told they will be staying in Messina?
(a) A year.
(b) A fortnight.
(c) A month.
(d) A week.
5. What does Benedick say he would be terrible at?
(a) Wooing a lover.
(b) Making woman friends.
(c) Being a husband.
(d) Being a diplomat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wants to marry Hero?
2. Who is well respected for his part in the battle that ended just before the play begins?
3. Where did Antonio get this mistaken view of Don Pedro?
4. What does Beatrice compare styles of love to at the beginning of Act 2?
5. What does Antonio think Don Pedro's intentions are towards Hero?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)