|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Beatrice specifically ask the messenger about after his news of the war?
2. What does Benedick say he would be terrible at?
(a) Wooing a lover.
(b) Making woman friends.
(c) Being a husband.
(d) Being a diplomat.
3. Why does Beatrice say she will not go to hell for not marrying like the Bible says?
(a) There are too many good people just like her.
(b) The Devil will reject her.
(c) She will woo St. Peter.
(d) Her heart is too good.
4. What does Don John say there is no cure for as he speaks to Conrade?
(a) His hatred of his brother.
(b) His place in the family.
(c) His foul humor.
(d) His lack of wealth.
5. Which of the following does Benedick NOT give as a reason to avoid falling in love with Hero?
(a) She is not fair.
(b) She has a small bosom.
(c) She is too short.
(d) She is unkind.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hero say she noticed about Don John at the beginning of Act 2?
2. How long are the soldiers told they will be staying in Messina?
3. How does Beatrice feel about the comment that she may not find a husband?
4. What does Antonio think Don Pedro's intentions are towards Hero?
5. What does Beatrice compare styles of love to at the beginning of Act 2?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)