|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Leonato ask Antonio to do after they have spoken about the mistaken idea of Don Pedro?
(a) Keep it a secret.
(b) Write a message to Don Pedro.
(c) Get some real evidence.
(d) Tell Hero.
2. What does everybody wear to the ball at the beginning of Act 2?
(c) Fabrics of red.
3. What does Antonio think Don Pedro's intentions are towards Hero?
(a) He has no interest in her.
(b) He wants Claudio to marry her.
(c) He wants to marry her.
(d) He wants to manipulate her into giving away Leonato's secrets.
4. Which of the following does Benedick NOT give as a reason to avoid falling in love with Hero?
(a) She has a small bosom.
(b) She is unkind.
(c) She is too short.
(d) She is not fair.
5. How long are the soldiers told they will be staying in Messina?
(a) A year.
(b) A week.
(c) A fortnight.
(d) A month.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Beatrice say she dislikes about most men's physical appearance?
2. What does Benedick say he would be terrible at?
3. How does Beatrice feel about the comment that she may not find a husband?
4. What does Beatrice say would make up the perfect man?
5. What does Antonio say will keep Beatrice from finding a husband?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)