|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Beatrice compare styles of love to at the beginning of Act 2?
2. What does Beatrice say she dislikes about most men's physical appearance?
(a) Their eyes.
(b) Their massive hands.
(c) Their beards.
(d) Their clothing.
3. What does Antonio think Don Pedro's intentions are towards Hero?
(a) He wants to manipulate her into giving away Leonato's secrets.
(b) He wants Claudio to marry her.
(c) He has no interest in her.
(d) He wants to marry her.
4. Who is coming to visit Leonato at the beginning of the play?
(a) Don Juan- Prince of Portugal.
(b) Don Julio- Prince of Barbados.
(c) Don Pedro- Prince of Aragon.
(d) Don Jon- Prince of Spain.
5. What does Don John say there is no cure for as he speaks to Conrade?
(a) His lack of wealth.
(b) His place in the family.
(c) His foul humor.
(d) His hatred of his brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Antonio say will keep Beatrice from finding a husband?
2. What does Leonato ask Antonio to do after they have spoken about the mistaken idea of Don Pedro?
3. What does Beatrice call Benedick as they dance together?
4. What position has Borachio taken on in order to spy on Leonato's house?
5. What does Antonio admonish Hero to do at the beginning of Act 2?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)