|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Beatrice tell Leonato would win any woman's heart?
2. What does Antonio say will keep Beatrice from finding a husband?
(a) Her strong personality.
(b) Her pride.
(c) Her sharp tongue.
(d) Her aging face.
3. What is the first question the Prince has for Leonato when they first converse?
(a) If Hero is his daughter.
(b) If he has had news about his enemies.
(c) If he needs money.
(d) If he and his men can stay at his home for a time.
4. What does everybody wear to the ball at the beginning of Act 2?
(b) Fabrics of red.
5. What does Don John say there is no cure for as he speaks to Conrade?
(a) His place in the family.
(b) His hatred of his brother.
(c) His foul humor.
(d) His lack of wealth.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Leonato feel about Antonio's mistaken idea about Don Pedro?
2. What does Don John tell Conrade he will never be able to build with other people?
3. What does Antonio admonish Hero to do at the beginning of Act 2?
4. What does Leonato ask Antonio to do after they have spoken about the mistaken idea of Don Pedro?
5. Where did Antonio get this mistaken view of Don Pedro?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)