|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wants to marry Hero?
(b) Don Pedro.
(c) Don John.
2. Where did Antonio get this mistaken view of Don Pedro?
(a) His servant.
(c) Don Pedro's servant.
(d) Don John.
3. What does Beatrice say she dislikes about most men's physical appearance?
(a) Their massive hands.
(b) Their eyes.
(c) Their beards.
(d) Their clothing.
4. What does Antonio say will keep Beatrice from finding a husband?
(a) Her pride.
(b) Her strong personality.
(c) Her aging face.
(d) Her sharp tongue.
5. Why does Conrade think Don John should build trust with his brother?
(a) It will be easier to deceive him later.
(b) He may get a higher rank.
(c) It will bring him happiness.
(d) He needs his brother's approval.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Don John say taught him to be so disagreeable?
2. What does Antonio admonish Hero to do at the beginning of Act 2?
3. What are Don Pedro's real intentions towards Hero?
4. How does Leonato feel about Antonio's mistaken idea about Don Pedro?
5. What does Hero say she noticed about Don John at the beginning of Act 2?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)