|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Beatrice say that Benedick is an expert at when they first converse in this play?
(a) Making a fool of himself.
(b) Getting the last word.
(c) Alienating friends.
(d) Speaking without thinking first.
2. How are Hero and Beatrice related?
(a) Beatrice is Hero's aunt.
(b) Beatrice is an adopted sister to Hero.
(c) They are sisters.
(d) They are cousins.
3. What does Claudio say will always wreck friendship when he is upset with Don Pedro?
4. Where did Antonio get this mistaken view of Don Pedro?
(a) Don Pedro's servant.
(b) Don John.
(c) His servant.
5. What does Beatrice say she dislikes about most men's physical appearance?
(a) Their beards.
(b) Their massive hands.
(c) Their eyes.
(d) Their clothing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will accompany the feast for the evening of the soldier's arrival to Messina?
2. What does Conrade tell Don John to avoid showing in his appearance?
3. Which of the following does Benedick NOT give as a reason to avoid falling in love with Hero?
4. What does Don John tell his men is his only resource for dealing with the world?
5. What does Leonato arrange for when Antonio leaves after conversing about Don Pedro?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)