|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don John tell his men is his only resource for dealing with the world?
(a) His ability to manipulate others.
(b) His cunning.
(c) His apathetic demeanor.
(d) His nastiness.
2. What does Claudio say will always wreck friendship when he is upset with Don Pedro?
3. What does Hero say she noticed about Don John at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) He seems to have no real love for his brother.
(b) He is always sick to his stomach.
(c) He watches her throughout the party.
(d) He has a sour air about him.
4. What does Don John tell his men that he wants to rob from the world?
(a) Hope and faith.
(b) Power and esteem.
(c) Love and happiness.
(d) Money and riches.
5. Where did Antonio get this mistaken view of Don Pedro?
(a) Don John.
(b) Don Pedro's servant.
(c) His servant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Beatrice say she will not go to hell for not marrying like the Bible says?
2. Why does Conrade think Don John should build trust with his brother?
3. What does Antonio think Don Pedro's intentions are towards Hero?
4. Who wants to marry Hero?
5. Who will Don Pedro speak to during the second part of his plan to help Claudio?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)