|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Antonio think Don Pedro's intentions are towards Hero?
(a) He wants to marry her.
(b) He wants Claudio to marry her.
(c) He wants to manipulate her into giving away Leonato's secrets.
(d) He has no interest in her.
2. Who does Don John say taught him to be so disagreeable?
(a) His father.
(b) His cousin.
(d) His brother.
3. What will accompany the feast for the evening of the soldier's arrival to Messina?
4. What does Beatrice say would make up the perfect man?
(a) Don Pedro's money and Leonato's love.
(b) Don John's quietness and Benedick's wit.
(c) Don Pedro's fine words and Claudio's youth.
(d) Claudio's looks and Benedick's energy.
5. What does Don John want to punish Claudio for?
(a) Being happy.
(b) Being a better soldier than himself.
(c) Pursuing the girl he had set his eyes on.
(d) Gaining more approval from Don Pedro than himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What position has Borachio taken on in order to spy on Leonato's house?
2. Why does Beatrice say she will not go to hell for not marrying like the Bible says?
3. What does Hero say she noticed about Don John at the beginning of Act 2?
4. What will Don Pedro wear to accomplish the first part of his plan?
5. Who will Don Pedro speak to during the second part of his plan to help Claudio?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)