|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Benedick say he would be terrible at?
(a) Making woman friends.
(b) Wooing a lover.
(c) Being a diplomat.
(d) Being a husband.
2. How does Leonato feel about Antonio's mistaken idea about Don Pedro?
(a) He is shocked.
(b) He is happy.
(c) He is angry.
(d) He is confused.
3. What does everybody wear to the ball at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) Fabrics of red.
4. Who does Beatrice specifically ask the messenger about after his news of the war?
5. What does Don John tell Conrade he will never be able to build with other people?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Beatrice say would make up the perfect man?
2. What does Leonato ask Antonio to do after they have spoken about the mistaken idea of Don Pedro?
3. What will accompany the feast for the evening of the soldier's arrival to Messina?
4. How did Borachio learn of Claudio's love for Hero?
5. What does Beatrice call Benedick as they dance together?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)