|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Leonato ask Antonio to do after they have spoken about the mistaken idea of Don Pedro?
(a) Get some real evidence.
(b) Write a message to Don Pedro.
(c) Keep it a secret.
(d) Tell Hero.
2. Who wants to marry Hero?
(b) Don Pedro.
(c) Don John.
3. What does Beatrice compare styles of love to at the beginning of Act 2?
4. Which of the following does Benedick NOT give as a reason to avoid falling in love with Hero?
(a) She has a small bosom.
(b) She is too short.
(c) She is unkind.
(d) She is not fair.
5. What does Beatrice say would make up the perfect man?
(a) Don John's quietness and Benedick's wit.
(b) Claudio's looks and Benedick's energy.
(c) Don Pedro's money and Leonato's love.
(d) Don Pedro's fine words and Claudio's youth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Don Pedro's real intentions towards Hero?
2. Why does Beatrice say she will not go to hell for not marrying like the Bible says?
3. What does Don John tell Borachio he wishes would happen at the party at Leonato's house?
4. What does Benedick say he would be terrible at?
5. What does everybody wear to the ball at the beginning of Act 2?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)