|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don John tell his men is his only resource for dealing with the world?
(a) His apathetic demeanor.
(b) His nastiness.
(c) His cunning.
(d) His ability to manipulate others.
2. What does Don John want to punish Claudio for?
(a) Being a better soldier than himself.
(b) Pursuing the girl he had set his eyes on.
(c) Being happy.
(d) Gaining more approval from Don Pedro than himself.
3. What will accompany the feast for the evening of the soldier's arrival to Messina?
4. What does Antonio admonish Hero to do at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) Be herself.
(b) Marry Claudio.
(c) Not follow Beatrice's example.
(d) Accept Don Pedro's advances.
5. What does the messenger tell Beatrice that he would never want to be after hearing her view of Benedick?
(a) Her servant.
(b) Her friend.
(c) Her kinsman.
(d) Her enemy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Don Pedro's real intentions towards Hero?
2. What does Claudio say will always wreck friendship when he is upset with Don Pedro?
3. Where did Antonio get this mistaken view of Don Pedro?
4. What does Benedick say he would be terrible at?
5. What position has Borachio taken on in order to spy on Leonato's house?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)