|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Leonato arrange for when Antonio leaves after conversing about Don Pedro?
(a) A Public hearing.
(b) A dance.
(c) A feast.
(d) A parade.
2. Who wants to marry Hero?
(a) Don John.
(d) Don Pedro.
3. Which of the following does Benedick NOT give as a reason to avoid falling in love with Hero?
(a) She is unkind.
(b) She has a small bosom.
(c) She is not fair.
(d) She is too short.
4. What will accompany the feast for the evening of the soldier's arrival to Messina?
5. What does Hero say she noticed about Don John at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) He watches her throughout the party.
(b) He has a sour air about him.
(c) He is always sick to his stomach.
(d) He seems to have no real love for his brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don John tell his men is his only resource for dealing with the world?
2. Why does Conrade think Don John should build trust with his brother?
3. What is the first question that Conrade asks Don John when they first appear on the stage together?
4. How are Antonio and Leonato related?
5. What does Leonato ask Antonio to do after they have spoken about the mistaken idea of Don Pedro?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)