|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Leonato ask Antonio to do after they have spoken about the mistaken idea of Don Pedro?
(a) Tell Hero.
(b) Write a message to Don Pedro.
(c) Get some real evidence.
(d) Keep it a secret.
2. What does Don John tell his men is his only resource for dealing with the world?
(a) His nastiness.
(b) His cunning.
(c) His apathetic demeanor.
(d) His ability to manipulate others.
3. What does Conrade tell Don John to avoid showing in his appearance?
(a) His pride.
(b) His misery.
(c) His cunning.
(d) His joy.
4. What is the first question the Prince has for Leonato when they first converse?
(a) If he has had news about his enemies.
(b) If Hero is his daughter.
(c) If he needs money.
(d) If he and his men can stay at his home for a time.
5. What does Don John tell Conrade he will never be able to build with other people?
Short Answer Questions
1. How are Hero and Beatrice related?
2. How are Antonio and Leonato related?
3. Who does Don John say taught him to be so disagreeable?
4. Where did Antonio get this mistaken view of Don Pedro?
5. What does the messenger tell Beatrice that he would never want to be after hearing her view of Benedick?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)