|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What position has Borachio taken on in order to spy on Leonato's house?
(c) Air Sweetener.
2. Who will Don Pedro speak to during the second part of his plan to help Claudio?
3. Which of the following does Benedick NOT give as a reason to avoid falling in love with Hero?
(a) She is not fair.
(b) She is unkind.
(c) She has a small bosom.
(d) She is too short.
4. Who is well respected for his part in the battle that ended just before the play begins?
5. What does Leonato arrange for when Antonio leaves after conversing about Don Pedro?
(a) A parade.
(b) A dance.
(c) A Public hearing.
(d) A feast.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are Antonio and Leonato related?
2. What does Benedick tell Beatrice she has when they first converse together in this play?
3. Why does Conrade think Don John should build trust with his brother?
4. How did Borachio learn of Claudio's love for Hero?
5. Where did Antonio get this mistaken view of Don Pedro?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)