|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Leonato arrange for when Antonio leaves after conversing about Don Pedro?
(a) A Public hearing.
(b) A feast.
(c) A dance.
(d) A parade.
2. How does Leonato feel about Antonio's mistaken idea about Don Pedro?
(a) He is happy.
(b) He is shocked.
(c) He is angry.
(d) He is confused.
3. What is the first question that Conrade asks Don John when they first appear on the stage together?
(a) Whether or not he likes his new quarters.
(b) When he plans to return to his own home.
(c) Why he is in a bad mood.
(d) What he plans to do.
4. How did Borachio learn of Claudio's love for Hero?
(a) He overheard a conversation at Leonato's house.
(b) He got the gossip from the servants at Leonato's house.
(c) He pretended to be a friend of Claudio's.
(d) He stole a letter written by Claudio.
5. Who does Don John say taught him to be so disagreeable?
(a) His father.
(b) His cousin.
(c) His brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are Antonio and Leonato related?
2. What is the first question the Prince has for Leonato when they first converse?
3. What does Conrade tell Don John to avoid showing in his appearance?
4. How long are the soldiers told they will be staying in Messina?
5. Who does Beatrice specifically ask the messenger about after his news of the war?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)