|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don John tell his men is his only resource for dealing with the world?
(a) His cunning.
(b) His apathetic demeanor.
(c) His nastiness.
(d) His ability to manipulate others.
2. Why does Conrade think Don John should build trust with his brother?
(a) He needs his brother's approval.
(b) It will bring him happiness.
(c) It will be easier to deceive him later.
(d) He may get a higher rank.
3. What does Don John tell Conrade he will never be able to build with other people?
4. What will Don Pedro wear to accomplish the first part of his plan?
(a) The colors of Italy.
(b) A mask.
(c) Fine Italian leather.
(d) A cape.
5. How are Hero and Beatrice related?
(a) They are cousins.
(b) They are sisters.
(c) Beatrice is an adopted sister to Hero.
(d) Beatrice is Hero's aunt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will accompany the feast for the evening of the soldier's arrival to Messina?
2. How did Borachio learn of Claudio's love for Hero?
3. What are Don Pedro's real intentions towards Hero?
4. Which of the following does Benedick NOT give as a reason to avoid falling in love with Hero?
5. What position has Borachio taken on in order to spy on Leonato's house?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)