|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Don John say taught him to be so disagreeable?
(a) His father.
(b) His cousin.
(c) His brother.
2. Who is coming to visit Leonato at the beginning of the play?
(a) Don Julio- Prince of Barbados.
(b) Don Jon- Prince of Spain.
(c) Don Juan- Prince of Portugal.
(d) Don Pedro- Prince of Aragon.
3. Who wants to marry Hero?
(a) Don John.
(d) Don Pedro.
4. What does Leonato arrange for when Antonio leaves after conversing about Don Pedro?
(a) A Public hearing.
(b) A feast.
(c) A parade.
(d) A dance.
5. What are Don Pedro's real intentions towards Hero?
(a) He wants to manipulate her into giving away Leonato's secrets.
(b) He wants to marry her.
(c) He has no interest in her.
(d) He wants Claudio to marry her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What position has Borachio taken on in order to spy on Leonato's house?
2. What does Beatrice say that Benedick is an expert at when they first converse in this play?
3. What does Don John say there is no cure for as he speaks to Conrade?
4. What will Don Pedro wear to accomplish the first part of his plan?
5. Why does Leonato react the way he does to Antonio's mistaken idea about Don Pedro?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)