|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Antonio get this mistaken view of Don Pedro?
(a) Don Pedro's servant.
(b) His servant.
(c) Don John.
2. How does Leonato feel about Antonio's mistaken idea about Don Pedro?
(a) He is angry.
(b) He is happy.
(c) He is confused.
(d) He is shocked.
3. What does the messenger tell Beatrice that he would never want to be after hearing her view of Benedick?
(a) Her kinsman.
(b) Her servant.
(c) Her enemy.
(d) Her friend.
4. What does Leonato joke about when Don Pedro arrives on the stage for the first time?
(a) Spain's bull fights.
(b) His title of a Prince.
(c) A soldier's loneliness.
(d) Hero's parentage.
5. What does Don John tell his men is his only resource for dealing with the world?
(a) His ability to manipulate others.
(b) His apathetic demeanor.
(c) His nastiness.
(d) His cunning.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long are the soldiers told they will be staying in Messina?
2. What does Don John want to punish Claudio for?
3. What does Don John say there is no cure for as he speaks to Conrade?
4. What does Leonato ask Antonio to do after they have spoken about the mistaken idea of Don Pedro?
5. What does Antonio think Don Pedro's intentions are towards Hero?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)