|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first question that Conrade asks Don John when they first appear on the stage together?
(a) What he plans to do.
(b) Whether or not he likes his new quarters.
(c) Why he is in a bad mood.
(d) When he plans to return to his own home.
2. What is the first question the Prince has for Leonato when they first converse?
(a) If Hero is his daughter.
(b) If he has had news about his enemies.
(c) If he and his men can stay at his home for a time.
(d) If he needs money.
3. What does Don John tell his men that he wants to rob from the world?
(a) Power and esteem.
(b) Money and riches.
(c) Hope and faith.
(d) Love and happiness.
4. What does Don John tell Conrade he will never be able to build with other people?
5. What will accompany the feast for the evening of the soldier's arrival to Messina?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Benedick tell Beatrice she has when they first converse together in this play?
2. What does Leonato arrange for when Antonio leaves after conversing about Don Pedro?
3. Who does Don John say taught him to be so disagreeable?
4. How are Antonio and Leonato related?
5. What does Leonato ask Antonio to do after they have spoken about the mistaken idea of Don Pedro?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)