|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don John tell Conrade he will never be able to build with other people?
2. Why does Conrade think Don John should build trust with his brother?
(a) It will bring him happiness.
(b) He may get a higher rank.
(c) It will be easier to deceive him later.
(d) He needs his brother's approval.
3. What does Leonato arrange for when Antonio leaves after conversing about Don Pedro?
(a) A parade.
(b) A dance.
(c) A feast.
(d) A Public hearing.
4. Who does Don John say taught him to be so disagreeable?
(a) His father.
(c) His brother.
(d) His cousin.
5. What will accompany the feast for the evening of the soldier's arrival to Messina?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Borachio learn of Claudio's love for Hero?
2. Where did Antonio get this mistaken view of Don Pedro?
3. How long are the soldiers told they will be staying in Messina?
4. How does Leonato feel about Antonio's mistaken idea about Don Pedro?
5. What is the first question the Prince has for Leonato when they first converse?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)