|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Leonato ask Antonio to do after they have spoken about the mistaken idea of Don Pedro?
(a) Tell Hero.
(b) Write a message to Don Pedro.
(c) Keep it a secret.
(d) Get some real evidence.
2. What does Don John tell Conrade he will never be able to build with other people?
3. Who is coming to visit Leonato at the beginning of the play?
(a) Don Jon- Prince of Spain.
(b) Don Julio- Prince of Barbados.
(c) Don Juan- Prince of Portugal.
(d) Don Pedro- Prince of Aragon.
4. What will Don Pedro wear to accomplish the first part of his plan?
(a) A mask.
(b) Fine Italian leather.
(c) A cape.
(d) The colors of Italy.
5. What does Don John tell his men is his only resource for dealing with the world?
(a) His ability to manipulate others.
(b) His nastiness.
(c) His cunning.
(d) His apathetic demeanor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Don Pedro's real intentions towards Hero?
2. What will accompany the feast for the evening of the soldier's arrival to Messina?
3. What does Don John say there is no cure for as he speaks to Conrade?
4. Why does Leonato react the way he does to Antonio's mistaken idea about Don Pedro?
5. What does Antonio think Don Pedro's intentions are towards Hero?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)