|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What position has Borachio taken on in order to spy on Leonato's house?
(a) Air Sweetener.
2. What are Don Pedro's real intentions towards Hero?
(a) He wants to manipulate her into giving away Leonato's secrets.
(b) He wants to marry her.
(c) He has no interest in her.
(d) He wants Claudio to marry her.
3. Who will Don Pedro speak to during the second part of his plan to help Claudio?
4. What does Leonato joke about when Don Pedro arrives on the stage for the first time?
(a) His title of a Prince.
(b) Hero's parentage.
(c) Spain's bull fights.
(d) A soldier's loneliness.
5. What does the messenger tell Beatrice that he would never want to be after hearing her view of Benedick?
(a) Her kinsman.
(b) Her servant.
(c) Her enemy.
(d) Her friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Benedick tell Beatrice she has when they first converse together in this play?
2. What does Don John tell Conrade he will never be able to build with other people?
3. How long are the soldiers told they will be staying in Messina?
4. Who is well respected for his part in the battle that ended just before the play begins?
5. What is the first question the Prince has for Leonato when they first converse?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)