|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don John tell his men that he wants to rob from the world?
(a) Love and happiness.
(b) Power and esteem.
(c) Hope and faith.
(d) Money and riches.
2. What does Conrade tell Don John to avoid showing in his appearance?
(a) His cunning.
(b) His pride.
(c) His joy.
(d) His misery.
3. Which of the following does Benedick NOT give as a reason to avoid falling in love with Hero?
(a) She has a small bosom.
(b) She is not fair.
(c) She is unkind.
(d) She is too short.
4. Who will Don Pedro speak to during the second part of his plan to help Claudio?
5. How does Leonato feel about Antonio's mistaken idea about Don Pedro?
(a) He is angry.
(b) He is shocked.
(c) He is confused.
(d) He is happy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Antonio get this mistaken view of Don Pedro?
2. How long are the soldiers told they will be staying in Messina?
3. What does Leonato arrange for when Antonio leaves after conversing about Don Pedro?
4. How did Borachio learn of Claudio's love for Hero?
5. Why does Conrade think Don John should build trust with his brother?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)