|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wants to marry Hero?
(a) Don Pedro.
(b) Don John.
2. Why does Conrade think Don John should build trust with his brother?
(a) He may get a higher rank.
(b) It will bring him happiness.
(c) He needs his brother's approval.
(d) It will be easier to deceive him later.
3. Who does Beatrice specifically ask the messenger about after his news of the war?
4. What does Don John tell Conrade he will never be able to build with other people?
5. What position has Borachio taken on in order to spy on Leonato's house?
(c) Air Sweetener.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don John want to punish Claudio for?
2. How long are the soldiers told they will be staying in Messina?
3. Who does Don John say taught him to be so disagreeable?
4. How are Hero and Beatrice related?
5. What does Don John tell his men that he wants to rob from the world?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)