Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don Pedro say that Beatrice may die of while in the Orchard with Claudio?
(a) Yellow Fever.
(b) An infection.
(c) Unrequited love.
2. What does Benedick discuss with Margaret after challenging Claudio to a duel?
(a) Hero's innocence.
(b) His love for Beatrice.
3. What does Antonio say Claudio must not do in order to marry his 'daughter'?
(a) Look at her face.
(b) Mention Hero's name.
(c) Treat her poorly.
(d) Shame her as he did Hero.
4. Who stays with Hero to make her well after Claudio leaves the wedding ceremony?
(a) Borachio and Conrade.
(b) Don John and Don Pedro.
(c) Benedick and Beatrice.
(d) Friar Francis and Leonato.
5. Why does Dogberry wish the Sexton to return after he has left the interrogation?
(a) He feels that he should have accompanied the sexton.
(b) He wants a transcript of the dialogue from Conrade.
(c) He feels very fondly towards the sexton.
(d) He wants a witness to the disrespect shown him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is sent to get Beatrice at the beginning of Act 3?
2. Who wants to marry Hero?
3. What does Antonio admonish Hero to do at the beginning of Act 2?
4. What does Antonio tell Leonato will relieve his suffering soul?
5. What does Don John say there is no cure for as he speaks to Conrade?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)