Eight Week Quiz F
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Don John promise to pay a reward to if the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero works?
(b) Don Pedro.
2. Whom does the main interrogator of Borachio ask to help him?
(c) The sexton.
3. What does Don Pedro tell Leonato at the beginning of Act 5?
(a) He is right to feel so protective of his daughter.
(b) He is wrong to believe Hero's innocence.
(c) He is a good father.
(d) He regrets that their friendship must now end.
4. Who does Leonato send to do what he is summoned for on the morning of Hero's wedding?
(c) Don Pedro.
5. Who stays with Hero to make her well after Claudio leaves the wedding ceremony?
(a) Friar Francis and Leonato.
(b) Borachio and Conrade.
(c) Don John and Don Pedro.
(d) Benedick and Beatrice.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don Pedro say in the orchard that is incredibly surprising to Benedick?
2. What are Don Pedro's real intentions towards Hero?
3. What does Antonio say will keep Beatrice from finding a husband?
4. What news makes Leonato think that the rumor against his daughter is true?
5. Who will Don Pedro speak to during the second part of his plan to help Claudio?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)