Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don John want to punish Claudio for?
(a) Pursuing the girl he had set his eyes on.
(b) Gaining more approval from Don Pedro than himself.
(c) Being a better soldier than himself.
(d) Being happy.
2. What does Claudio say is Benedick's reason for seeming more serious than usual?
(a) He is terribly weary.
(b) He is in love.
(c) He has a head ache.
(d) He has a toothache.
3. What is Claudio more afraid of than death?
4. What is the song sung in the orchard about?
5. What does Ursula say Beatrice would do if she knew that Benedick loved her?
(a) Run away.
(b) Torment him.
(c) Give in to him.
(d) Fool him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Beatrice tell Leonato would win any woman's heart?
2. What does Beatrice say that Benedick is an expert at when they first converse in this play?
3. Who will Don Pedro speak to during the second part of his plan to help Claudio?
4. Why does Beatrice vow to change after Hero leaves the garden?
5. What does Antonio think Don Pedro's intentions are towards Hero?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)