Eight Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will Don Pedro wear to accomplish the first part of his plan?
(a) A cape.
(b) Fine Italian leather.
(c) The colors of Italy.
(d) A mask.
2. What does Beatrice say she dislikes about most men's physical appearance?
(a) Their clothing.
(b) Their beards.
(c) Their eyes.
(d) Their massive hands.
3. What does everybody wear to the ball at the beginning of Act 2?
(b) Fabrics of red.
4. What position has Borachio taken on in order to spy on Leonato's house?
(a) Air Sweetener.
5. What does Don John tell Borachio he wishes would happen at the party at Leonato's house?
(a) The weather would make it impossible to happen.
(b) The wine would be too strong.
(c) The food would be poisoned.
(d) A large fight would break out.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Leonato ask Antonio to do after they have spoken about the mistaken idea of Don Pedro?
2. What does the messenger tell Beatrice that he would never want to be after hearing her view of Benedick?
3. Which of the following does Benedick NOT give as a reason to avoid falling in love with Hero?
4. What does Beatrice say would make up the perfect man?
5. What does Leonato joke about when Don Pedro arrives on the stage for the first time?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)