|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Beatrice compare styles of love to at the beginning of Act 2?
2. What does Leonato say he would prefer to a slandered daughter?
(a) That he had some evidence the rumor is not true.
(b) That he had never met Claudio.
(c) That he were dead.
(d) That she were dead.
3. What will accompany the feast for the evening of the soldier's arrival to Messina?
4. What is the name of the constable of Messina?
5. What does Leonato ask Antonio to do after they have spoken about the mistaken idea of Don Pedro?
(a) Get some real evidence.
(b) Keep it a secret.
(c) Tell Hero.
(d) Write a message to Don Pedro.
Short Answer Questions
1. When will the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero take place?
2. Which of the following is NOT one of the compliments that Hero gives Benedick while Beatrice is eavesdropping?
3. Where does Dogberry plan to take his prisoners after the interrogation is over?
4. Who is under arrest in the jail on the morning of Hero's wedding?
5. What does Claudio demand of Hero during their wedding ceremony?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)