|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of these is something that is NOT listed in Benedick's soliloquy about the perfect woman?
2. What news makes Leonato think that the rumor against his daughter is true?
(a) She did not stay with Beatrice the night before.
(b) Claudio saw her.
(c) He can see the guilt in her eyes.
(d) Margaret had heard her in the next room the night before.
3. What does Conrade call Verges after the sexton leaves the interrogation?
(a) A coxcomb.
(b) An ass.
(c) A blathering fool.
(d) A knave and a half.
4. Who does Don John say taught him to be so disagreeable?
(a) His father.
(b) His cousin.
(d) His brother.
5. Why does Beatrice say she will not go to hell for not marrying like the Bible says?
(a) The Devil will reject her.
(b) There are too many good people just like her.
(c) Her heart is too good.
(d) She will woo St. Peter.
Short Answer Questions
1. When will the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero take place?
2. Who does Don John promise to pay a reward to if the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero works?
3. What does Beatrice ask of Benedick when they are alone in the church after Hero's wedding?
4. Who finally unravels the plot used to dishonor Hero?
5. Who arrives to take Hero to the church?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)