|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Don Pedro's real intentions towards Hero?
(a) He wants to manipulate her into giving away Leonato's secrets.
(b) He wants to marry her.
(c) He has no interest in her.
(d) He wants Claudio to marry her.
2. Who offers to help Leonato fight Claudio?
3. How does Beatrice feel about the comment that she may not find a husband?
(a) She is amused by it.
(b) She is happy about it.
(c) She is offended by it.
(d) She is angry about it.
4. What does Don John tell his men is his only resource for dealing with the world?
(a) His cunning.
(b) His nastiness.
(c) His apathetic demeanor.
(d) His ability to manipulate others.
5. What is the first question that Conrade asks Don John when they first appear on the stage together?
(a) Why he is in a bad mood.
(b) When he plans to return to his own home.
(c) Whether or not he likes his new quarters.
(d) What he plans to do.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dogberry think is a worse crime than the plot to dishonor Hero?
2. What is the first question that the constable of Messina asks his new assistant constable?
3. Where does most of Act 3, Scene 4 take place?
4. What does Benedick say he would be terrible at?
5. What does Conrade call Dogberry after the sexton leaves the interrogation?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)