|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is sent to get Beatrice at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) A servant.
2. Where are the suspects spoken of by Vergeson the morning of Hero's wedding being kept?
(a) The courthouse.
(b) The town square of Messina.
(c) The jail.
(d) The church.
3. What do Don Pedro and Claudio notice has changed about Benedick's appearance as they all chat in the garden?
(a) He is wearing a silly grin.
(b) He smells of perfume.
(c) He is wearing new clothes.
(d) He shaved his beard.
4. How does Don John stand to benefit from the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero?
(b) Hero's heart.
(c) Higher ranking.
5. Why does Claudio refuse to fight Leonato at the beginning of Act 5?
(a) He is in too much of a hurry to take time for a dual.
(b) He loves Leonato too much to hurt him.
(c) He will not fight 2 duals in a day.
(d) He will not fight an old man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Conrade call Verges after the sexton leaves the interrogation?
2. What does Leonato learn from his visitor on the morning of Hero's wedding?
3. Why does Claudio tell Benedick he is looking for him after leaving Leonato's presence?
4. What does Hero say she thinks may happen on the morning of her wedding?
5. What does Don John say there is no cure for as he speaks to Conrade?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)