|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first question that Conrade asks Don John when they first appear on the stage together?
(a) Why he is in a bad mood.
(b) When he plans to return to his own home.
(c) Whether or not he likes his new quarters.
(d) What he plans to do.
2. Who is the main interrogator of Borachio?
(b) The sexton.
3. Who is well respected for his part in the battle that ended just before the play begins?
4. Why does Beatrice say she will not go to hell for not marrying like the Bible says?
(a) The Devil will reject her.
(b) She will woo St. Peter.
(c) Her heart is too good.
(d) There are too many good people just like her.
5. How does Beatrice feel about the comment that she may not find a husband?
(a) She is angry about it.
(b) She is happy about it.
(c) She is offended by it.
(d) She is amused by it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will Don Pedro wear to accomplish the first part of his plan?
2. What do Don Pedro and Claudio agree on after commenting about the change in Benedick's appearance?
3. What does the constable tell the night watch to do if they must sleep?
4. How did Borachio learn of Claudio's love for Hero?
5. What does Hero say she noticed about Don John at the beginning of Act 2?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)