|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What literary role does the constable of Messina play in this plot?
(a) Comic Relief.
2. Where are the suspects spoken of by Vergeson the morning of Hero's wedding being kept?
(a) The courthouse.
(b) The town square of Messina.
(c) The jail.
(d) The church.
3. Who does the constable of Messina tell the night watch they are responsible for?
(a) Subjects of the prince.
(b) Citizens of Messina.
(d) Anyone within their sight.
4. What will accompany the feast for the evening of the soldier's arrival to Messina?
5. Who will Don Pedro speak to during the second part of his plan to help Claudio?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the beginning of Act 4 take place?
2. What is Claudio more afraid of than death?
3. Where does Dogberry plan to take his prisoners after the interrogation is over?
4. Why does Beatrice vow to change after Hero leaves the garden?
5. What do Borachio and Don John discuss after hearing about Hero's match with Claudio?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)