|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Beatrice tell Leonato would win any woman's heart?
2. What does Don Pedro tell Leonato at the beginning of Act 5?
(a) He is a good father.
(b) He regrets that their friendship must now end.
(c) He is wrong to believe Hero's innocence.
(d) He is right to feel so protective of his daughter.
3. Why does Hero say Beatrice will never love anyone while Beatrice is eavesdropping?
(a) She has been hurt too many times before.
(b) She is nervous and fearful.
(c) She is too disdainful and vain.
(d) She has too much anger in her heart.
4. What are Don Pedro's real intentions towards Hero?
(a) He has no interest in her.
(b) He wants Claudio to marry her.
(c) He wants to manipulate her into giving away Leonato's secrets.
(d) He wants to marry her.
5. Who does Benedick think is trying to besmirch Hero's reputation?
(b) Don Pedro.
(d) Don John.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kept Beatrice awake all night the night before Hero's wedding?
2. What does Hero tell Ursula that Beatrice does with her short temper?
3. What does the constable tell the night watch to do with vagrants?
4. What does Leonato arrange for when Antonio leaves after conversing about Don Pedro?
5. What does Don Pedro say in the orchard that is incredibly surprising to Benedick?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)