|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where will the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero take place?
(a) Claudio's room.
(b) Hero's bedroom window.
(c) Don John's room.
(d) The church.
2. Who comes to Leonato's house the morning of Hero's wedding?
(d) Don John.
3. What does Benedick discuss with Margaret after challenging Claudio to a duel?
(b) His love for Beatrice.
(c) Hero's innocence.
4. What does Benedick plan to do as Don Pedro and the other men leave the orchard?
(a) Serve his duty more fully.
(b) Marry Beatrice.
(c) Fetch a doctor for Beatrice.
(d) Inform Claudio of his pending inheritance.
5. What does Beatrice say would make up the perfect man?
(a) Don John's quietness and Benedick's wit.
(b) Don Pedro's fine words and Claudio's youth.
(c) Don Pedro's money and Leonato's love.
(d) Claudio's looks and Benedick's energy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will accompany the feast for the evening of the soldier's arrival to Messina?
2. Why are the night watch told to put special watch on Leonato's house?
3. Whom does the main interrogator of Borachio ask to help him?
4. What does Ursula say Beatrice would do if she knew that Benedick loved her?
5. Why does Margaret infer that Beatrice may be thinking of getting married herself on the morning of Hero's wedding?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)