|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Beatrice and Margaret tease Hero about on the morning of her wedding?
(a) Her wedding night.
(b) Her youth.
(c) Being sad.
(d) Being nervous.
2. Whom does Hero choose to help her in convincing Beatrice that Benedick loves her?
3. What does Claudio ask Leonato during his wedding ceremony?
(a) If Leonato is aware of his daughter's impurity.
(b) If Hero is a virgin.
(c) If he is expected to marry someone so much below himself.
(d) If Leonato is trying to fool him.
4. Who does Don John promise to pay a reward to if the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero works?
(d) Don Pedro.
5. What news does Ursula bring Benedick and Beatrice as they are discussing traditional wooing?
(a) Leonato has challenged Claudio to a duel.
(b) Borachio has been arrested.
(c) Don John has fled the country.
(d) Hero has been proven innocent.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are Hero and Beatrice related?
2. What is Benedick doing while talking with Margaret after challenging Claudio to a duel?
3. Who is the main interrogator of Borachio?
4. Why does Claudio refuse to fight Leonato at the beginning of Act 5?
5. Who is sent to get Beatrice at the beginning of Act 3?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)