|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who stays with Hero to make her well after Claudio leaves the wedding ceremony?
(a) Benedick and Beatrice.
(b) Borachio and Conrade.
(c) Friar Francis and Leonato.
(d) Don John and Don Pedro.
2. What is the first question that Conrade asks Don John when they first appear on the stage together?
(a) Why he is in a bad mood.
(b) Whether or not he likes his new quarters.
(c) What he plans to do.
(d) When he plans to return to his own home.
3. Who does the constable of Messina tell his night watch to not wake during the night?
(b) The constable.
(c) The prince.
4. What does the constable tell the night watch to do if they must sleep?
(a) Find a replacement.
(b) Not get their spears stolen.
(c) Not snore.
(d) Take turns.
5. What does Leonato say he would prefer to a slandered daughter?
(a) That she were dead.
(b) That he had never met Claudio.
(c) That he were dead.
(d) That he had some evidence the rumor is not true.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Beatrice say would make up the perfect man?
2. Whom does Hero choose to help her in convincing Beatrice that Benedick loves her?
3. What does Claudio say is Benedick's reason for seeming more serious than usual?
4. What does Margaret make special mention of to Beatrice on the morning of Hero's wedding?
5. Who does Benedick think is trying to besmirch Hero's reputation?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)