|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Beatrice say to Benedick when she sees him in the orchard?
(a) She asks him when he is to leave Messina.
(b) She asks for his pardon for her earlier bad behavior.
(c) She mocks his clothing.
(d) She tells him it is time for dinner.
2. What does Don John tell Borachio he wishes would happen at the party at Leonato's house?
(a) A large fight would break out.
(b) The weather would make it impossible to happen.
(c) The food would be poisoned.
(d) The wine would be too strong.
3. What does the constable of Messina tell his night watch to do to the people of Messina who refuse to obey their orders?
(a) Let them go free.
(b) Write down their names.
(c) Use force to arrest them.
(d) Ask them where they are going.
4. How does Beatrice feel about the comment that she may not find a husband?
(a) She is amused by it.
(b) She is happy about it.
(c) She is offended by it.
(d) She is angry about it.
5. Why does Beatrice vow to change after Hero leaves the garden?
(a) She is now in love with Benedick..
(b) She learned about herself.
(c) She did not know people though ill of her.
(d) She wants to prove Hero wrong.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes up with a new plan to destroy Hero and Claudio after they are engaged?
2. Whom does the main interrogator of Borachio ask to help him?
3. How are the prisoners in the jail on the morning of Hero's wedding captured?
4. Why does Hero say Beatrice will never love anyone while Beatrice is eavesdropping?
5. Which of the following characters is NOT present at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 2?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)