|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will accompany the feast for the evening of the soldier's arrival to Messina?
2. What is Claudio planning to do at his wedding?
(a) Not show up.
(b) Marry his love.
(c) Shame Hero.
(d) Question Leonato about his daughter's whereabouts the night before.
3. What does Beatrice say she dislikes about most men's physical appearance?
(a) Their massive hands.
(b) Their clothing.
(c) Their eyes.
(d) Their beards.
4. Why does Conrade think Don John should build trust with his brother?
(a) It will bring him happiness.
(b) He may get a higher rank.
(c) It will be easier to deceive him later.
(d) He needs his brother's approval.
5. Why does Claudio refuse to fight Leonato at the beginning of Act 5?
(a) He is in too much of a hurry to take time for a dual.
(b) He loves Leonato too much to hurt him.
(c) He will not fight an old man.
(d) He will not fight 2 duals in a day.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Don Pedro's real intentions towards Hero?
2. How does Leonato feel about Antonio's mistaken idea about Don Pedro?
3. What does Beatrice call Benedick as they dance together?
4. Who comes to Leonato's house the morning of Hero's wedding?
5. What will Don Pedro wear to accomplish the first part of his plan?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)