|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don Pedro tell Leonato at the beginning of Act 5?
(a) He is a good father.
(b) He is wrong to believe Hero's innocence.
(c) He is right to feel so protective of his daughter.
(d) He regrets that their friendship must now end.
2. What news does Ursula bring Benedick and Beatrice as they are discussing traditional wooing?
(a) Hero has been proven innocent.
(b) Don John has fled the country.
(c) Leonato has challenged Claudio to a duel.
(d) Borachio has been arrested.
3. Why does Conrade think Don John should build trust with his brother?
(a) It will be easier to deceive him later.
(b) He may get a higher rank.
(c) He needs his brother's approval.
(d) It will bring him happiness.
4. What is the first question that the constable of Messina asks his new assistant constable?
(a) If he has ever broken the law.
(b) If he can read or right.
(c) If he is from Messina.
(d) If he knows the people of the town.
5. What position has Borachio taken on in order to spy on Leonato's house?
(c) Air Sweetener.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of these is something that is NOT listed in Benedick's soliloquy about the perfect woman?
2. What does Benedick ask to do after Don Pedro tells him the new change in his appearance makes him look younger?
3. Who captured the suspects spoken of by Verges on the morning of Hero's wedding?
4. What is the first question the Prince has for Leonato when they first converse?
5. Why does Dogberry wish the Sexton to return after he has left the interrogation?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)