|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hero chide Margaret for on the morning of her wedding?
(a) Not being attentive enough.
(b) Making off-color remarks.
(c) Looking prettier than herself.
(d) Waking her up too late.
2. What does the Friar say proves Hero's innocence concerning the terrible rumor about her?
(a) Her fainting.
(b) Her tears.
(c) Her blushes.
(d) Her confusion.
3. Why does Benedick say he will no longer be cruel to Beatrice as he has in the past after overhearing the conversation between Don Pedro and Claudio?
(a) He plans to woo her.
(b) He wants to make amends with the future relative of a prince.
(c) He feels pity for her unrequited love.
(d) He feels guilty now that she is ill.
4. Why does Beatrice vow to change after Hero leaves the garden?
(a) She did not know people though ill of her.
(b) She is now in love with Benedick..
(c) She wants to prove Hero wrong.
(d) She learned about herself.
5. Who does Don Pedro say he got his information about Beatrice from when he is in the orchard with Claudio?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Beatrice ask of Benedick when they are alone in the church after Hero's wedding?
2. Whom does the main interrogator of Borachio ask to help him?
3. What does Don Pedro ask Balthasar to do while Benedick is hiding in the orchard?
4. What does Hero ask Beatrice about when she comes to help Hero get ready for the wedding?
5. Who does the constable of Messina tell the night watch they are responsible for?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)