|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Conrade tell Don John to avoid showing in his appearance?
(a) His pride.
(b) His joy.
(c) His cunning.
(d) His misery.
2. What has happened to the man who paid Borachio for his part in the plot to dishonor Hero?
(a) He has been challenged to a dual.
(b) He has been arrested.
(c) He has left town.
(d) He is being held at Leonato's house.
3. Why does the constable of Messina tell his night watch to avoid conflict with thieves?
(a) They should pay attention to more dangerous men.
(b) Honest men should never be associated with deceivers.
(c) They should let them go as thieves are not harming anyone.
(d) They should follow thieves to where their loot is hidden.
4. What does Benedick discuss with Margaret after challenging Claudio to a duel?
(a) His love for Beatrice.
(c) Hero's innocence.
5. Where does Leonato go when his visitor on the morning of Hero's wedding leaves?
(a) The court house.
(b) The church.
(c) Hero's room.
(d) Claudio's room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first question that the constable of Messina asks his new assistant constable?
2. Why does Claudio refuse to fight Leonato at the beginning of Act 5?
3. What does Don John tell his men that he wants to rob from the world?
4. Why does Benedick hide when he sees Don Pedro and some other men enter the orchard?
5. Who is the person willing to pay Borachio for his part in the plot to dishonor Hero?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)