|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the person willing to pay Borachio for his part in the plot to dishonor Hero?
(a) Don Pedro.
(b) Don John.
2. Who is coming to visit Leonato at the beginning of the play?
(a) Don Pedro- Prince of Aragon.
(b) Don Jon- Prince of Spain.
(c) Don Juan- Prince of Portugal.
(d) Don Julio- Prince of Barbados.
3. Who does Benedick think is trying to besmirch Hero's reputation?
(b) Don John.
(c) Don Pedro.
4. What is Leonato summoned to do just before he leaves to Hero's wedding?
(a) To settle a dispute.
(b) To do an interrogation.
(c) To arrange the dowry for Hero.
(d) To calm his daughter's nerves.
5. What does Verges say once Leonato has left the scene on the morning of Hero's wedding?
(a) He hoped to be able to attend the wedding as well.
(b) He wishes Leonato had taken him more seriously.
(c) He must be very careful in his examination.
(d) He is honored in his new duty.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is well respected for his part in the battle that ended just before the play begins?
2. Where did Antonio get this mistaken view of Don Pedro?
3. Why does Beatrice decide to love Benedick after she drops eaves on Hero in the garden?
4. Where are the suspects spoken of by Vergeson the morning of Hero's wedding being kept?
5. What do Don Pedro and Claudio agree on after commenting about the change in Benedick's appearance?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)