|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Hero say has asked her to tell Beatrice of Benedick's love for her while Beatrice eavesdrops?
(c) Don Pedro.
2. Who is the main interrogator of Borachio?
(b) The sexton.
3. Who does Don John want to witness the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero?
(a) Leonato and Antonio.
(b) Claudio and don Pedro.
(c) Claudio and Benedick.
(d) Hero and Beatrice.
4. What does Don John tell his men that he wants to rob from the world?
(a) Love and happiness.
(b) Power and esteem.
(c) Money and riches.
(d) Hope and faith.
5. Who wakes up Beatrice on the morning of Hero's wedding?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Benedick speak to Beatrice when they meet in the orchard?
2. Where does the beginning of Act 4 take place?
3. What position has Borachio taken on in order to spy on Leonato's house?
4. What does Dogberry think is a worse crime than the plot to dishonor Hero?
5. Who does Beatrice specifically ask the messenger about after his news of the war?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)