|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Don John stand to benefit from the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero?
(b) Hero's heart.
(d) Higher ranking.
2. What does Benedick say he would be terrible at?
(a) Making woman friends.
(b) Being a diplomat.
(c) Wooing a lover.
(d) Being a husband.
3. What does Claudio vow to do if the shocking news brought to the garden is proven true?
(a) Cancel his wedding.
(b) Risk his life to save Leonato.
(c) Find a mate for Beatrice.
(d) Banish Margaret.
4. Where are the suspects spoken of by Vergeson the morning of Hero's wedding being kept?
(a) The town square of Messina.
(b) The church.
(c) The courthouse.
(d) The jail.
5. Who will be most hurt by the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Borachio learn of Claudio's love for Hero?
2. Where does most of Act 3, Scene 4 take place?
3. How is Margaret related to Hero?
4. Who is the person willing to pay Borachio for his part in the plot to dishonor Hero?
5. What news does Ursula bring Benedick and Beatrice as they are discussing traditional wooing?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)