|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kept Beatrice awake all night the night before Hero's wedding?
(a) Nervousness for Hero.
(b) A wounded animal outside her window.
(c) The noisy night-guard.
(d) Thoughts of Benedick.
2. What does Dogberry think is a worse crime than the plot to dishonor Hero?
(a) Disrespect towards him.
(b) Crashing a wedding.
(c) Not caring about Hero's ruin.
(d) Making him work on a holiday.
3. How does Benedick speak to Beatrice when they meet in the orchard?
(a) He is overly kind.
(b) He mimics everything she says to him.
(c) He says very little.
(d) He is coarse and rude to her.
4. What shocking news does the surprise visitor bring to the men conversing in the garden?
(a) Beatrice is in love.
(b) Margaret is betraying Hero.
(c) Leonato is in danger.
(d) Hero has been unfaithful.
5. What does Claudio demand of Hero during their wedding ceremony?
(a) A written admission of her impurity.
(b) Her undying fidelity.
(c) A large sum of money as a dowry.
(d) Her love for eternity.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Benedick hide when he sees Don Pedro and some other men enter the orchard?
2. What does Hero say she noticed about Don John at the beginning of Act 2?
3. Who will be most hurt by the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero?
4. What does Benedick discuss with Margaret after challenging Claudio to a duel?
5. Who comes to Leonato's house the morning of Hero's wedding?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)