|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Leonato react the way he does to Antonio's mistaken idea about Don Pedro?
(a) He is offended that Don Pedro did not speak to him about this.
(b) He trusts and reveres Don Pedro.
(c) He feels Don Pedro is much too old.
(d) He likes the idea of his daughter marrying royalty.
2. What is Claudio's response when asked if he wants to marry Hero during the wedding ceremony?
3. Which of these is something that is NOT listed in Benedick's soliloquy about the perfect woman?
4. What does Beatrice say to Benedick when she sees him in the orchard?
(a) She tells him it is time for dinner.
(b) She mocks his clothing.
(c) She asks for his pardon for her earlier bad behavior.
(d) She asks him when he is to leave Messina.
5. Who wakes up Beatrice on the morning of Hero's wedding?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Benedick lament about himself while he waits for Beatrice to appear?
2. What does Beatrice call Benedick as they dance together?
3. Why are the night watch told to put special watch on Leonato's house?
4. Who is sent to get Beatrice at the beginning of Act 3?
5. Who offers to help Leonato fight Claudio?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)