|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Conrade call Dogberry after the sexton leaves the interrogation?
(a) A knave and a half.
(b) An ass.
(c) A coxcomb.
(d) A blathering fool.
2. What does Don John tell Borachio he wishes would happen at the party at Leonato's house?
(a) The wine would be too strong.
(b) A large fight would break out.
(c) The food would be poisoned.
(d) The weather would make it impossible to happen.
3. Why does Dogberry wish the Sexton to return after he has left the interrogation?
(a) He feels that he should have accompanied the sexton.
(b) He feels very fondly towards the sexton.
(c) He wants a transcript of the dialogue from Conrade.
(d) He wants a witness to the disrespect shown him.
4. What does Don Pedro say that Beatrice may die of while in the Orchard with Claudio?
(b) Unrequited love.
(c) An infection.
(d) Yellow Fever.
5. What is the first question that Conrade asks Don John when they first appear on the stage together?
(a) Whether or not he likes his new quarters.
(b) Why he is in a bad mood.
(c) When he plans to return to his own home.
(d) What he plans to do.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Claudio's response when asked if he wants to marry Hero during the wedding ceremony?
2. How does Beatrice feel about the comment that she may not find a husband?
3. Who does the constable of Messina tell the night watch they are responsible for?
4. Who is the person willing to pay Borachio for his part in the plot to dishonor Hero?
5. What does Benedick lament about himself while he waits for Beatrice to appear?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)