|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Conrade think Don John should build trust with his brother?
(a) It will bring him happiness.
(b) He may get a higher rank.
(c) He needs his brother's approval.
(d) It will be easier to deceive him later.
2. What does Beatrice call Benedick as they dance together?
(a) A knave.
(b) A gentleman.
(c) A fool.
(d) A clown.
3. What does Don John want to punish Claudio for?
(a) Being a better soldier than himself.
(b) Being happy.
(c) Gaining more approval from Don Pedro than himself.
(d) Pursuing the girl he had set his eyes on.
4. What will accompany the feast for the evening of the soldier's arrival to Messina?
5. How are Antonio and Leonato related?
(a) They are close friends.
(b) Leonato is Antonio's uncle.
(c) They are cousins.
(d) They are brothers.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Borachio learn of Claudio's love for Hero?
2. Where will the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero take place?
3. Why does Beatrice say she will not go to hell for not marrying like the Bible says?
4. What is Don John willing to pay if the plan succeeds?
5. What does Hero say she noticed about Don John at the beginning of Act 2?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)