|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Don John want to witness the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero?
(a) Leonato and Antonio.
(b) Hero and Beatrice.
(c) Claudio and Benedick.
(d) Claudio and don Pedro.
2. Who does Don John promise to pay a reward to if the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero works?
(b) Don Pedro.
3. Who is well respected for his part in the battle that ended just before the play begins?
4. Why does Conrade think Don John should build trust with his brother?
(a) He needs his brother's approval.
(b) He may get a higher rank.
(c) It will bring him happiness.
(d) It will be easier to deceive him later.
5. What does the messenger tell Beatrice that he would never want to be after hearing her view of Benedick?
(a) Her servant.
(b) Her friend.
(c) Her enemy.
(d) Her kinsman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who will be most hurt by the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero?
2. How does Leonato feel about Antonio's mistaken idea about Don Pedro?
3. Who will Don Pedro speak to during the second part of his plan to help Claudio?
4. Why does Leonato react the way he does to Antonio's mistaken idea about Don Pedro?
5. Who is coming to visit Leonato at the beginning of the play?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)