|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Don John want to witness the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero?
(a) Claudio and don Pedro.
(b) Claudio and Benedick.
(c) Hero and Beatrice.
(d) Leonato and Antonio.
2. Who does Don John say taught him to be so disagreeable?
(b) His father.
(c) His cousin.
(d) His brother.
3. What does Beatrice tell Leonato would win any woman's heart?
4. How does Leonato feel about Antonio's mistaken idea about Don Pedro?
(a) He is confused.
(b) He is shocked.
(c) He is angry.
(d) He is happy.
5. How is Margaret related to Hero?
(a) She is Hero's lady in waiting.
(b) She is Hero's adopted sister.
(c) She is Hero's younger sister.
(d) She is a distant cousin of Hero's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Beatrice say she will not go to hell for not marrying like the Bible says?
2. Who comes up with a new plan to destroy Hero and Claudio after they are engaged?
3. Who does Don John promise to pay a reward to if the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero works?
4. What does Conrade tell Don John to avoid showing in his appearance?
5. What does Beatrice say would make up the perfect man?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)