|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Beatrice compare styles of love to at the beginning of Act 2?
2. What is the first question that Conrade asks Don John when they first appear on the stage together?
(a) Whether or not he likes his new quarters.
(b) When he plans to return to his own home.
(c) What he plans to do.
(d) Why he is in a bad mood.
3. What does Don John tell his men that he wants to rob from the world?
(a) Power and esteem.
(b) Money and riches.
(c) Love and happiness.
(d) Hope and faith.
4. What does Beatrice say that Benedick is an expert at when they first converse in this play?
(a) Alienating friends.
(b) Making a fool of himself.
(c) Speaking without thinking first.
(d) Getting the last word.
5. Who is well respected for his part in the battle that ended just before the play begins?
Short Answer Questions
1. How are Hero and Beatrice related?
2. Who will be most hurt by the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero?
3. What does everybody wear to the ball at the beginning of Act 2?
4. What does Don John say there is no cure for as he speaks to Conrade?
5. What does Antonio say will keep Beatrice from finding a husband?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)