|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Borachio and Don John discuss after hearing about Hero's match with Claudio?
(a) Their disgust of love.
(b) Their plan to flee the area.
(c) Their jealousy of their happiness.
(d) Their failure.
2. Why does Beatrice say she will not go to hell for not marrying like the Bible says?
(a) Her heart is too good.
(b) The Devil will reject her.
(c) There are too many good people just like her.
(d) She will woo St. Peter.
3. What does Don John tell Conrade he will never be able to build with other people?
4. What will the new plan to break up Hero and Claudio do to Hero?
(a) Put her in prison.
(b) Break her heart.
(c) Show her true nature.
(d) Ruin her reputation.
5. How does Borachio plan to use Margaret in the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero?
(a) He will ask her to impersonate Hero.
(b) He will ask her for inside information about Hero.
(c) He will make love to her and tell Claudio it is Hero.
(d) He will give Hero some poison to give Hero.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will accompany the feast for the evening of the soldier's arrival to Messina?
2. How does Leonato feel about Antonio's mistaken idea about Don Pedro?
3. What does Beatrice say she dislikes about most men's physical appearance?
4. What does everybody wear to the ball at the beginning of Act 2?
5. What does Beatrice say would make up the perfect man?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)