|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where will the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero take place?
(a) The church.
(b) Claudio's room.
(c) Don John's room.
(d) Hero's bedroom window.
2. What does Benedick tell Beatrice she has when they first converse together in this play?
(a) A quick wit.
(b) A lofty view.
(c) A hard heart.
(d) A sharp tongue.
3. Why does Leonato react the way he does to Antonio's mistaken idea about Don Pedro?
(a) He likes the idea of his daughter marrying royalty.
(b) He feels Don Pedro is much too old.
(c) He trusts and reveres Don Pedro.
(d) He is offended that Don Pedro did not speak to him about this.
4. What will the new plan to break up Hero and Claudio do to Hero?
(a) Ruin her reputation.
(b) Break her heart.
(c) Put her in prison.
(d) Show her true nature.
5. What does Benedick say he would be terrible at?
(a) Being a diplomat.
(b) Being a husband.
(c) Making woman friends.
(d) Wooing a lover.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Leonato joke about when Don Pedro arrives on the stage for the first time?
2. What does Conrade tell Don John to avoid showing in his appearance?
3. How does Borachio plan to use Margaret in the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero?
4. What position has Borachio taken on in order to spy on Leonato's house?
5. When will the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero take place?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)