|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Leonato arrange for when Antonio leaves after conversing about Don Pedro?
(a) A parade.
(b) A feast.
(c) A Public hearing.
(d) A dance.
2. What does the messenger tell Beatrice that he would never want to be after hearing her view of Benedick?
(a) Her enemy.
(b) Her friend.
(c) Her servant.
(d) Her kinsman.
3. What does Benedick say he would be terrible at?
(a) Making woman friends.
(b) Wooing a lover.
(c) Being a diplomat.
(d) Being a husband.
4. What will the new plan to break up Hero and Claudio do to Hero?
(a) Break her heart.
(b) Ruin her reputation.
(c) Show her true nature.
(d) Put her in prison.
5. What is Don John willing to pay if the plan succeeds?
(a) 10,000 Ducats.
(b) 1,000 Ducats.
(c) 10 Ducats.
(d) 100 Ducats.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Beatrice call Benedick as they dance together?
2. Where did Antonio get this mistaken view of Don Pedro?
3. How does Beatrice feel about the comment that she may not find a husband?
4. How does Don John stand to benefit from the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero?
5. Why does Beatrice say she will not go to hell for not marrying like the Bible says?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)