|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Beatrice call Benedick as they dance together?
(a) A gentleman.
(b) A knave.
(c) A fool.
(d) A clown.
2. How are Antonio and Leonato related?
(a) They are close friends.
(b) They are cousins.
(c) Leonato is Antonio's uncle.
(d) They are brothers.
3. Why does Conrade think Don John should build trust with his brother?
(a) It will be easier to deceive him later.
(b) He needs his brother's approval.
(c) It will bring him happiness.
(d) He may get a higher rank.
4. What does everybody wear to the ball at the beginning of Act 2?
(d) Fabrics of red.
5. Who does Don John say taught him to be so disagreeable?
(a) His brother.
(b) His cousin.
(c) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Don John willing to pay if the plan succeeds?
2. What are Don Pedro's real intentions towards Hero?
3. What does Beatrice say she dislikes about most men's physical appearance?
4. What does Don John want to punish Claudio for?
5. What will Don Pedro wear to accomplish the first part of his plan?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)