|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does everybody wear to the ball at the beginning of Act 2?
(b) Fabrics of red.
2. What does Antonio think Don Pedro's intentions are towards Hero?
(a) He has no interest in her.
(b) He wants to marry her.
(c) He wants to manipulate her into giving away Leonato's secrets.
(d) He wants Claudio to marry her.
3. What does the messenger tell Beatrice that he would never want to be after hearing her view of Benedick?
(a) Her enemy.
(b) Her kinsman.
(c) Her friend.
(d) Her servant.
4. What does Don John tell his men that he wants to rob from the world?
(a) Hope and faith.
(b) Power and esteem.
(c) Love and happiness.
(d) Money and riches.
5. What does Don John tell Borachio he wishes would happen at the party at Leonato's house?
(a) The wine would be too strong.
(b) The food would be poisoned.
(c) A large fight would break out.
(d) The weather would make it impossible to happen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will Don Pedro wear to accomplish the first part of his plan?
2. What are Don Pedro's real intentions towards Hero?
3. How are Hero and Beatrice related?
4. What does Beatrice say she dislikes about most men's physical appearance?
5. What does Leonato joke about when Don Pedro arrives on the stage for the first time?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)