|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don John tell Borachio he wishes would happen at the party at Leonato's house?
(a) The food would be poisoned.
(b) The weather would make it impossible to happen.
(c) A large fight would break out.
(d) The wine would be too strong.
2. Where will the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero take place?
(a) The church.
(b) Claudio's room.
(c) Don John's room.
(d) Hero's bedroom window.
3. What does Antonio think Don Pedro's intentions are towards Hero?
(a) He wants Claudio to marry her.
(b) He wants to manipulate her into giving away Leonato's secrets.
(c) He wants to marry her.
(d) He has no interest in her.
4. What does Leonato joke about when Don Pedro arrives on the stage for the first time?
(a) Spain's bull fights.
(b) Hero's parentage.
(c) A soldier's loneliness.
(d) His title of a Prince.
5. How are Antonio and Leonato related?
(a) They are close friends.
(b) Leonato is Antonio's uncle.
(c) They are brothers.
(d) They are cousins.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Antonio get this mistaken view of Don Pedro?
2. Who wants to marry Hero?
3. What does Beatrice call Benedick as they dance together?
4. What does Don John tell Conrade he will never be able to build with other people?
5. What does Don John tell his men is his only resource for dealing with the world?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)