|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does everybody wear to the ball at the beginning of Act 2?
(d) Fabrics of red.
2. What is Don John willing to pay if the plan succeeds?
(a) 100 Ducats.
(b) 1,000 Ducats.
(c) 10 Ducats.
(d) 10,000 Ducats.
3. Where will the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero take place?
(a) Don John's room.
(b) Hero's bedroom window.
(c) The church.
(d) Claudio's room.
4. What does Leonato ask Antonio to do after they have spoken about the mistaken idea of Don Pedro?
(a) Tell Hero.
(b) Get some real evidence.
(c) Keep it a secret.
(d) Write a message to Don Pedro.
5. What does Leonato arrange for when Antonio leaves after conversing about Don Pedro?
(a) A dance.
(b) A parade.
(c) A Public hearing.
(d) A feast.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wants to marry Hero?
2. What does Don John tell Borachio he wishes would happen at the party at Leonato's house?
3. How does Don John stand to benefit from the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero?
4. How is Margaret related to Hero?
5. What is the first question that Conrade asks Don John when they first appear on the stage together?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)