|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don John say there is no cure for as he speaks to Conrade?
(a) His foul humor.
(b) His hatred of his brother.
(c) His lack of wealth.
(d) His place in the family.
2. What will accompany the feast for the evening of the soldier's arrival to Messina?
3. What does the messenger tell Beatrice that he would never want to be after hearing her view of Benedick?
(a) Her kinsman.
(b) Her servant.
(c) Her friend.
(d) Her enemy.
4. How did Borachio learn of Claudio's love for Hero?
(a) He overheard a conversation at Leonato's house.
(b) He pretended to be a friend of Claudio's.
(c) He got the gossip from the servants at Leonato's house.
(d) He stole a letter written by Claudio.
5. What does Beatrice say would make up the perfect man?
(a) Don Pedro's fine words and Claudio's youth.
(b) Don Pedro's money and Leonato's love.
(c) Don John's quietness and Benedick's wit.
(d) Claudio's looks and Benedick's energy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is well respected for his part in the battle that ended just before the play begins?
2. Where did Antonio get this mistaken view of Don Pedro?
3. What does Leonato arrange for when Antonio leaves after conversing about Don Pedro?
4. What is the first question the Prince has for Leonato when they first converse?
5. Who will be most hurt by the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)