|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Beatrice compare styles of love to at the beginning of Act 2?
2. What does Don John tell his men that he wants to rob from the world?
(a) Love and happiness.
(b) Money and riches.
(c) Power and esteem.
(d) Hope and faith.
3. What does Leonato arrange for when Antonio leaves after conversing about Don Pedro?
(a) A Public hearing.
(b) A parade.
(c) A feast.
(d) A dance.
4. What is the first question that Conrade asks Don John when they first appear on the stage together?
(a) When he plans to return to his own home.
(b) What he plans to do.
(c) Whether or not he likes his new quarters.
(d) Why he is in a bad mood.
5. How does Beatrice feel about the comment that she may not find a husband?
(a) She is amused by it.
(b) She is offended by it.
(c) She is angry about it.
(d) She is happy about it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What position has Borachio taken on in order to spy on Leonato's house?
2. Who is coming to visit Leonato at the beginning of the play?
3. Who comes up with a new plan to destroy Hero and Claudio after they are engaged?
4. How long are the soldiers told they will be staying in Messina?
5. How are Antonio and Leonato related?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)