|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Don John want to witness the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero?
(a) Claudio and don Pedro.
(b) Claudio and Benedick.
(c) Leonato and Antonio.
(d) Hero and Beatrice.
2. What does the messenger tell Beatrice that he would never want to be after hearing her view of Benedick?
(a) Her kinsman.
(b) Her friend.
(c) Her enemy.
(d) Her servant.
3. What does Antonio admonish Hero to do at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) Accept Don Pedro's advances.
(b) Marry Claudio.
(c) Be herself.
(d) Not follow Beatrice's example.
4. What does Conrade tell Don John to avoid showing in his appearance?
(a) His joy.
(b) His cunning.
(c) His misery.
(d) His pride.
5. What are Don Pedro's real intentions towards Hero?
(a) He has no interest in her.
(b) He wants to marry her.
(c) He wants to manipulate her into giving away Leonato's secrets.
(d) He wants Claudio to marry her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don John say there is no cure for as he speaks to Conrade?
2. What does Benedick tell Beatrice she has when they first converse together in this play?
3. What does Beatrice tell Leonato would win any woman's heart?
4. What does Beatrice say that Benedick is an expert at when they first converse in this play?
5. How does Beatrice feel about the comment that she may not find a husband?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)