|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wants to marry Hero?
(a) Don Pedro.
(c) Don John.
2. What does Beatrice say would make up the perfect man?
(a) Don Pedro's money and Leonato's love.
(b) Don Pedro's fine words and Claudio's youth.
(c) Claudio's looks and Benedick's energy.
(d) Don John's quietness and Benedick's wit.
3. What does Beatrice say she dislikes about most men's physical appearance?
(a) Their massive hands.
(b) Their eyes.
(c) Their clothing.
(d) Their beards.
4. Where will the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero take place?
(a) Hero's bedroom window.
(b) The church.
(c) Claudio's room.
(d) Don John's room.
5. What do Borachio and Don John discuss after hearing about Hero's match with Claudio?
(a) Their jealousy of their happiness.
(b) Their failure.
(c) Their plan to flee the area.
(d) Their disgust of love.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long are the soldiers told they will be staying in Messina?
2. What does Hero say she noticed about Don John at the beginning of Act 2?
3. What does Don John tell Conrade he will never be able to build with other people?
4. What does Beatrice tell Leonato would win any woman's heart?
5. Why does Leonato react the way he does to Antonio's mistaken idea about Don Pedro?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)