|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is coming to visit Leonato at the beginning of the play?
(a) Don Juan- Prince of Portugal.
(b) Don Jon- Prince of Spain.
(c) Don Pedro- Prince of Aragon.
(d) Don Julio- Prince of Barbados.
2. What does Antonio say will keep Beatrice from finding a husband?
(a) Her strong personality.
(b) Her aging face.
(c) Her sharp tongue.
(d) Her pride.
3. Who will Don Pedro speak to during the second part of his plan to help Claudio?
4. What does Leonato arrange for when Antonio leaves after conversing about Don Pedro?
(a) A Public hearing.
(b) A parade.
(c) A dance.
(d) A feast.
5. Who does Don John say taught him to be so disagreeable?
(a) His brother.
(b) His cousin.
(d) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don John tell Conrade he will never be able to build with other people?
2. What does Beatrice tell Leonato would win any woman's heart?
3. What do Borachio and Don John discuss after hearing about Hero's match with Claudio?
4. How long are the soldiers told they will be staying in Messina?
5. Who wants to marry Hero?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)