|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Leonato react the way he does to Antonio's mistaken idea about Don Pedro?
(a) He likes the idea of his daughter marrying royalty.
(b) He trusts and reveres Don Pedro.
(c) He is offended that Don Pedro did not speak to him about this.
(d) He feels Don Pedro is much too old.
2. Who does Beatrice specifically ask the messenger about after his news of the war?
3. Who is coming to visit Leonato at the beginning of the play?
(a) Don Jon- Prince of Spain.
(b) Don Pedro- Prince of Aragon.
(c) Don Juan- Prince of Portugal.
(d) Don Julio- Prince of Barbados.
4. What does Claudio say will always wreck friendship when he is upset with Don Pedro?
5. What position has Borachio taken on in order to spy on Leonato's house?
(c) Air Sweetener.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Leonato arrange for when Antonio leaves after conversing about Don Pedro?
2. What does the messenger tell Beatrice that he would never want to be after hearing her view of Benedick?
3. What does Benedick tell Beatrice she has when they first converse together in this play?
4. Which of the following does Benedick NOT give as a reason to avoid falling in love with Hero?
5. How does Leonato feel about Antonio's mistaken idea about Don Pedro?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)