|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will Don Pedro wear to accomplish the first part of his plan?
(a) The colors of Italy.
(b) Fine Italian leather.
(c) A cape.
(d) A mask.
2. What does Don John tell Conrade he will never be able to build with other people?
3. How are Hero and Beatrice related?
(a) They are sisters.
(b) They are cousins.
(c) Beatrice is an adopted sister to Hero.
(d) Beatrice is Hero's aunt.
4. What is the first question the Prince has for Leonato when they first converse?
(a) If he has had news about his enemies.
(b) If he needs money.
(c) If Hero is his daughter.
(d) If he and his men can stay at his home for a time.
5. What does Beatrice compare styles of love to at the beginning of Act 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Don Pedro's real intentions towards Hero?
2. What does Don John tell Borachio he wishes would happen at the party at Leonato's house?
3. How does Don John stand to benefit from the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero?
4. What does Beatrice say that Benedick is an expert at when they first converse in this play?
5. What does Beatrice tell Leonato would win any woman's heart?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)