|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Conrade think Don John should build trust with his brother?
(a) He needs his brother's approval.
(b) It will be easier to deceive him later.
(c) He may get a higher rank.
(d) It will bring him happiness.
2. Who comes up with a new plan to destroy Hero and Claudio after they are engaged?
(a) Don John.
3. What does Antonio admonish Hero to do at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) Be herself.
(b) Accept Don Pedro's advances.
(c) Not follow Beatrice's example.
(d) Marry Claudio.
4. What does Leonato arrange for when Antonio leaves after conversing about Don Pedro?
(a) A Public hearing.
(b) A dance.
(c) A parade.
(d) A feast.
5. What does Don John tell Conrade he will never be able to build with other people?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Leonato joke about when Don Pedro arrives on the stage for the first time?
2. What does everybody wear to the ball at the beginning of Act 2?
3. How are Hero and Beatrice related?
4. Why does Leonato react the way he does to Antonio's mistaken idea about Don Pedro?
5. How are Antonio and Leonato related?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)