|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Conrade think Don John should build trust with his brother?
(a) It will be easier to deceive him later.
(b) He needs his brother's approval.
(c) It will bring him happiness.
(d) He may get a higher rank.
2. Where will the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero take place?
(a) Claudio's room.
(b) The church.
(c) Don John's room.
(d) Hero's bedroom window.
3. How long are the soldiers told they will be staying in Messina?
(a) A month.
(b) A week.
(c) A fortnight.
(d) A year.
4. What does Don John want to punish Claudio for?
(a) Being happy.
(b) Pursuing the girl he had set his eyes on.
(c) Being a better soldier than himself.
(d) Gaining more approval from Don Pedro than himself.
5. Who does Don John promise to pay a reward to if the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero works?
(c) Don Pedro.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Conrade tell Don John to avoid showing in his appearance?
2. What does Antonio admonish Hero to do at the beginning of Act 2?
3. How does Don John stand to benefit from the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero?
4. What does Beatrice compare styles of love to at the beginning of Act 2?
5. What are Don Pedro's real intentions towards Hero?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)