|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Antonio say will keep Beatrice from finding a husband?
(a) Her sharp tongue.
(b) Her aging face.
(c) Her pride.
(d) Her strong personality.
2. Why does Conrade think Don John should build trust with his brother?
(a) He needs his brother's approval.
(b) He may get a higher rank.
(c) It will be easier to deceive him later.
(d) It will bring him happiness.
3. What will Don Pedro wear to accomplish the first part of his plan?
(a) Fine Italian leather.
(b) A mask.
(c) A cape.
(d) The colors of Italy.
4. What does Don John say there is no cure for as he speaks to Conrade?
(a) His foul humor.
(b) His hatred of his brother.
(c) His place in the family.
(d) His lack of wealth.
5. What does Beatrice compare styles of love to at the beginning of Act 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Benedick tell Beatrice she has when they first converse together in this play?
2. What is the first question that Conrade asks Don John when they first appear on the stage together?
3. How does Beatrice feel about the comment that she may not find a husband?
4. How does Don John stand to benefit from the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero?
5. What does Beatrice tell Leonato would win any woman's heart?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)