|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Benedick tell Beatrice she has when they first converse together in this play?
(a) A lofty view.
(b) A hard heart.
(c) A sharp tongue.
(d) A quick wit.
2. What does Don John tell Borachio he wishes would happen at the party at Leonato's house?
(a) The food would be poisoned.
(b) The wine would be too strong.
(c) The weather would make it impossible to happen.
(d) A large fight would break out.
3. What is the first question the Prince has for Leonato when they first converse?
(a) If Hero is his daughter.
(b) If he and his men can stay at his home for a time.
(c) If he has had news about his enemies.
(d) If he needs money.
4. What does the messenger tell Beatrice that he would never want to be after hearing her view of Benedick?
(a) Her servant.
(b) Her friend.
(c) Her enemy.
(d) Her kinsman.
5. What does Antonio say will keep Beatrice from finding a husband?
(a) Her aging face.
(b) Her strong personality.
(c) Her pride.
(d) Her sharp tongue.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who will Don Pedro speak to during the second part of his plan to help Claudio?
2. Why does Leonato react the way he does to Antonio's mistaken idea about Don Pedro?
3. How does Borachio plan to use Margaret in the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero?
4. What does Antonio admonish Hero to do at the beginning of Act 2?
5. What does Beatrice tell Leonato would win any woman's heart?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)