|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who will be most hurt by the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero?
2. What does Leonato arrange for when Antonio leaves after conversing about Don Pedro?
(a) A dance.
(b) A Public hearing.
(c) A parade.
(d) A feast.
3. How is Margaret related to Hero?
(a) She is a distant cousin of Hero's.
(b) She is Hero's adopted sister.
(c) She is Hero's younger sister.
(d) She is Hero's lady in waiting.
4. What does Leonato joke about when Don Pedro arrives on the stage for the first time?
(a) Spain's bull fights.
(b) His title of a Prince.
(c) A soldier's loneliness.
(d) Hero's parentage.
5. What does Beatrice say she dislikes about most men's physical appearance?
(a) Their beards.
(b) Their massive hands.
(c) Their eyes.
(d) Their clothing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Antonio think Don Pedro's intentions are towards Hero?
2. What does Don John tell Borachio he wishes would happen at the party at Leonato's house?
3. When will the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero take place?
4. Who does Don John want to witness the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero?
5. What are Don Pedro's real intentions towards Hero?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)