Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Benedick ask his servant to retrieve for him when he is walking in the orchard?
(a) His hat.
(b) His pipe.
(c) A pen and some paper.
(d) A book.
2. Where does Dogberry plan to take his prisoners after the interrogation is over?
(a) The town square of Messina.
(b) The church.
(c) Leonato's house.
(d) The jail.
3. Where did Antonio get this mistaken view of Don Pedro?
(a) Don Pedro's servant.
(c) Don John.
(d) His servant.
4. What literary role does the constable of Messina play in this plot?
(b) Comic Relief.
5. Who is the main interrogator of Borachio?
(b) The sexton.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Benedick say he will no longer be cruel to Beatrice as he has in the past after overhearing the conversation between Don Pedro and Claudio?
2. What are Don Pedro's real intentions towards Hero?
3. How does Beatrice feel about the comment that she may not find a husband?
4. Who finally unravels the plot used to dishonor Hero?
5. What will accompany the feast for the evening of the soldier's arrival to Messina?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)