Four Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Leonato react the way he does to Antonio's mistaken idea about Don Pedro?
(a) He trusts and reveres Don Pedro.
(b) He is offended that Don Pedro did not speak to him about this.
(c) He feels Don Pedro is much too old.
(d) He likes the idea of his daughter marrying royalty.
2. When will the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero take place?
(a) The night after their wedding.
(b) The day of the wedding.
(c) The very next day.
(d) The night before their wedding.
3. How does Don John stand to benefit from the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero?
(b) Higher ranking.
(d) Hero's heart.
4. Why does Beatrice say she will not go to hell for not marrying like the Bible says?
(a) Her heart is too good.
(b) There are too many good people just like her.
(c) She will woo St. Peter.
(d) The Devil will reject her.
5. What does Beatrice call Benedick as they dance together?
(a) A gentleman.
(b) A fool.
(c) A clown.
(d) A knave.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first question that Conrade asks Don John when they first appear on the stage together?
2. What does Leonato joke about when Don Pedro arrives on the stage for the first time?
3. What does Antonio think Don Pedro's intentions are towards Hero?
4. What do Borachio and Don John discuss after hearing about Hero's match with Claudio?
5. What does Benedick tell Beatrice she has when they first converse together in this play?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)