|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who announces the time when Hero must go to the church on the morning of her wedding?
(a) Friar Frances.
2. What does Beatrice say she dislikes about most men's physical appearance?
(a) Their massive hands.
(b) Their eyes.
(c) Their clothing.
(d) Their beards.
3. Who wants to marry Hero?
(a) Don John.
(b) Don Pedro.
4. What does Don Pedro say that Beatrice may die of while in the Orchard with Claudio?
(a) An infection.
(b) Yellow Fever.
(c) Unrequited love.
5. What surprise visitor enters the garden while the men are all talking about the changes in Benedick's appearance?
(b) Don John.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Beatrice call Benedick as they dance together?
2. Why does Beatrice say she will not go to hell for not marrying like the Bible says?
3. What do Beatrice and Margaret tease Hero about on the morning of her wedding?
4. What does Claudio say is Benedick's reason for seeming more serious than usual?
5. What does Don Pedro say about Claudio's reason for Benedick being more serious than usual?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)