|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Leonato arrange for when Antonio leaves after conversing about Don Pedro?
(a) A dance.
(b) A Public hearing.
(c) A parade.
(d) A feast.
2. What will Don Pedro wear to accomplish the first part of his plan?
(a) A mask.
(b) A cape.
(c) Fine Italian leather.
(d) The colors of Italy.
3. Why does Benedick hide when he sees Don Pedro and some other men enter the orchard?
(a) He wants to eaves drop on their conversation.
(b) He is afraid they will ask him to help with something.
(c) He knows Don Pedro is upset with him.
(d) He is supposed to be working somewhere else right then.
4. What does Hero say she noticed about Don John at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) He has a sour air about him.
(b) He watches her throughout the party.
(c) He is always sick to his stomach.
(d) He seems to have no real love for his brother.
5. What does Hero say she thinks may happen on the morning of her wedding?
(a) Disaster will strike.
(b) She will faint.
(c) She will get pregnant.
(d) Claudio will not accept her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does everybody wear to the ball at the beginning of Act 2?
2. What does Benedick ask his servant to retrieve for him when he is walking in the orchard?
3. Who arrives to take Hero to the church?
4. What does Beatrice compare styles of love to at the beginning of Act 2?
5. What does Beatrice tell Leonato would win any woman's heart?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)