|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who will Don Pedro speak to during the second part of his plan to help Claudio?
2. What does Margaret help Hero do on the morning of her wedding?
(a) Adorn her hair.
(b) Choose a gown.
(c) Write her vows.
(d) Calm her nerves.
3. Why does Leonato react the way he does to Antonio's mistaken idea about Don Pedro?
(a) He likes the idea of his daughter marrying royalty.
(b) He is offended that Don Pedro did not speak to him about this.
(c) He feels Don Pedro is much too old.
(d) He trusts and reveres Don Pedro.
4. What does Margaret make special mention of to Beatrice on the morning of Hero's wedding?
(a) Benedick's new behavior.
(b) Beatrice's spinster reputation.
(c) Claudio's fickleness.
(d) Her night with Borachio.
5. What shocking news does the surprise visitor bring to the men conversing in the garden?
(a) Beatrice is in love.
(b) Leonato is in danger.
(c) Hero has been unfaithful.
(d) Margaret is betraying Hero.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Benedick ask to do after Don Pedro tells him the new change in his appearance makes him look younger?
2. Where does the surprise visitor say Claudio can find evidence of his shocking news?
3. Who arrives to take Hero to the church?
4. What kept Beatrice awake all night the night before Hero's wedding?
5. What does Hero chide Margaret for on the morning of her wedding?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)