|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What shocking news does the surprise visitor bring to the men conversing in the garden?
(a) Margaret is betraying Hero.
(b) Hero has been unfaithful.
(c) Leonato is in danger.
(d) Beatrice is in love.
2. What does Claudio vow to do if the shocking news brought to the garden is proven true?
(a) Find a mate for Beatrice.
(b) Risk his life to save Leonato.
(c) Banish Margaret.
(d) Cancel his wedding.
3. What do Don Pedro and Claudio agree on after commenting about the change in Benedick's appearance?
(a) He needs a raise and promotion.
(b) He is in love.
(c) He needs rest.
(d) He is bad company.
4. Which of the following characters is NOT present at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 2?
(d) Don Pedro.
5. What kept Beatrice awake all night the night before Hero's wedding?
(a) Thoughts of Benedick.
(b) The noisy night-guard.
(c) A wounded animal outside her window.
(d) Nervousness for Hero.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Antonio admonish Hero to do at the beginning of Act 2?
2. What does Claudio say is Benedick's reason for seeming more serious than usual?
3. How does Beatrice feel about the comment that she may not find a husband?
4. What does Hero say she noticed about Don John at the beginning of Act 2?
5. What does Beatrice say she dislikes about most men's physical appearance?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)