|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Don Pedro say he got his information about Beatrice from when he is in the orchard with Claudio?
2. What does Don Pedro say about Claudio's reason for Benedick being more serious than usual?
(a) He should go to bed early that night.
(b) He has always had great oral hygiene.
(c) It would be out of character for Benedick.
(d) He should have some water and grapes.
3. What does Beatrice say to Benedick when she sees him in the orchard?
(a) She asks him when he is to leave Messina.
(b) She asks for his pardon for her earlier bad behavior.
(c) She tells him it is time for dinner.
(d) She mocks his clothing.
4. What does Leonato ask Antonio to do after they have spoken about the mistaken idea of Don Pedro?
(a) Tell Hero.
(b) Get some real evidence.
(c) Keep it a secret.
(d) Write a message to Don Pedro.
5. What kept Beatrice awake all night the night before Hero's wedding?
(a) The noisy night-guard.
(b) A wounded animal outside her window.
(c) Nervousness for Hero.
(d) Thoughts of Benedick.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Beatrice and Margaret tease Hero about on the morning of her wedding?
2. What are Don Pedro's real intentions towards Hero?
3. What is Claudio more afraid of than death?
4. What does Hero chide Margaret for on the morning of her wedding?
5. What does Margaret make special mention of to Beatrice on the morning of Hero's wedding?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)