|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Leonato arrange for when Antonio leaves after conversing about Don Pedro?
(a) A parade.
(b) A Public hearing.
(c) A dance.
(d) A feast.
2. What does Margaret make special mention of to Beatrice on the morning of Hero's wedding?
(a) Beatrice's spinster reputation.
(b) Claudio's fickleness.
(c) Her night with Borachio.
(d) Benedick's new behavior.
3. What do Beatrice and Margaret tease Hero about on the morning of her wedding?
(a) Being sad.
(b) Her wedding night.
(c) Her youth.
(d) Being nervous.
4. How does Benedick speak to Beatrice when they meet in the orchard?
(a) He is coarse and rude to her.
(b) He says very little.
(c) He is overly kind.
(d) He mimics everything she says to him.
5. What does Don Pedro say that Beatrice may die of while in the Orchard with Claudio?
(a) Yellow Fever.
(b) An infection.
(d) Unrequited love.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will Don Pedro wear to accomplish the first part of his plan?
2. What does Beatrice tell Leonato would win any woman's heart?
3. Who wants to marry Hero?
4. What does Beatrice compare styles of love to at the beginning of Act 2?
5. What does Claudio say will always wreck friendship when he is upset with Don Pedro?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)