|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the song sung in the orchard about?
2. What does Beatrice compare styles of love to at the beginning of Act 2?
3. What does Claudio say is Benedick's reason for seeming more serious than usual?
(a) He has a toothache.
(b) He has a head ache.
(c) He is in love.
(d) He is terribly weary.
4. What does Don Pedro say that Beatrice may die of while in the Orchard with Claudio?
(a) Yellow Fever.
(b) An infection.
(c) Unrequited love.
5. Why does Leonato react the way he does to Antonio's mistaken idea about Don Pedro?
(a) He likes the idea of his daughter marrying royalty.
(b) He is offended that Don Pedro did not speak to him about this.
(c) He feels Don Pedro is much too old.
(d) He trusts and reveres Don Pedro.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Beatrice say would make up the perfect man?
2. What does Don Pedro say about Claudio's reason for Benedick being more serious than usual?
3. What does Antonio admonish Hero to do at the beginning of Act 2?
4. Who arrives to take Hero to the church?
5. What shocking news does the surprise visitor bring to the men conversing in the garden?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)