|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Leonato arrange for when Antonio leaves after conversing about Don Pedro?
(a) A parade.
(b) A Public hearing.
(c) A dance.
(d) A feast.
2. What does Beatrice say she dislikes about most men's physical appearance?
(a) Their massive hands.
(b) Their clothing.
(c) Their beards.
(d) Their eyes.
3. What does Hero say she thinks may happen on the morning of her wedding?
(a) Claudio will not accept her.
(b) She will faint.
(c) Disaster will strike.
(d) She will get pregnant.
4. What does Don Pedro say that Beatrice may die of while in the Orchard with Claudio?
(b) An infection.
(c) Unrequited love.
(d) Yellow Fever.
5. What does Don Pedro say in the orchard that is incredibly surprising to Benedick?
(a) Benedick is to be promoted.
(b) Beatrice has fallen ill.
(c) Claudio is to have an inheritance from Don Pedro.
(d) Beatrice is in love with Benedick.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arrives to take Hero to the church?
2. Where did Antonio get this mistaken view of Don Pedro?
3. What do Beatrice and Margaret tease Hero about on the morning of her wedding?
4. What does Beatrice say would make up the perfect man?
5. What does Beatrice compare styles of love to at the beginning of Act 2?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)