|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does most of Act 3, Scene 4 take place?
(a) The orchard.
(b) Hero's bedroom.
(c) The town square of Messina.
(d) Leonato's Main Hall.
2. What does everybody wear to the ball at the beginning of Act 2?
(b) Fabrics of red.
3. How are Antonio and Leonato related?
(a) Leonato is Antonio's uncle.
(b) They are close friends.
(c) They are brothers.
(d) They are cousins.
4. What do Beatrice and Margaret tease Hero about on the morning of her wedding?
(a) Being nervous.
(b) Her youth.
(c) Her wedding night.
(d) Being sad.
5. What does Hero say she thinks may happen on the morning of her wedding?
(a) She will faint.
(b) She will get pregnant.
(c) Claudio will not accept her.
(d) Disaster will strike.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Don Pedro and Claudio notice has changed about Benedick's appearance as they all chat in the garden?
2. What does Claudio say will always wreck friendship when he is upset with Don Pedro?
3. What does Hero say she noticed about Don John at the beginning of Act 2?
4. How does Benedick speak to Beatrice when they meet in the orchard?
5. What does Don Pedro say that Beatrice may die of while in the Orchard with Claudio?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)