|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Don Pedro and Claudio notice has changed about Benedick's appearance as they all chat in the garden?
(a) He smells of perfume.
(b) He is wearing a silly grin.
(c) He is wearing new clothes.
(d) He shaved his beard.
2. What does Benedick claim as his reason for seeming more serious than usual?
(a) He has a toothache.
(b) He is in love.
(c) He has a head ache.
(d) He is terribly weary.
3. How are Antonio and Leonato related?
(a) Leonato is Antonio's uncle.
(b) They are close friends.
(c) They are brothers.
(d) They are cousins.
4. What does everybody wear to the ball at the beginning of Act 2?
(d) Fabrics of red.
5. What does Hero say she thinks may happen on the morning of her wedding?
(a) Claudio will not accept her.
(b) She will get pregnant.
(c) She will faint.
(d) Disaster will strike.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Beatrice say to Benedick when she sees him in the orchard?
2. Which of the following characters is NOT present at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 2?
3. What does Benedick ask to do after Don Pedro tells him the new change in his appearance makes him look younger?
4. Who announces the time when Hero must go to the church on the morning of her wedding?
5. Where does the surprise visitor say Claudio can find evidence of his shocking news?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)