|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Claudio vow to do if the shocking news brought to the garden is proven true?
(a) Risk his life to save Leonato.
(b) Cancel his wedding.
(c) Banish Margaret.
(d) Find a mate for Beatrice.
2. What surprise visitor enters the garden while the men are all talking about the changes in Benedick's appearance?
(d) Don John.
3. What does Margaret help Hero do on the morning of her wedding?
(a) Write her vows.
(b) Choose a gown.
(c) Adorn her hair.
(d) Calm her nerves.
4. What does Benedick ask his servant to retrieve for him when he is walking in the orchard?
(a) A book.
(b) His pipe.
(c) His hat.
(d) A pen and some paper.
5. What does Margaret make special mention of to Beatrice on the morning of Hero's wedding?
(a) Benedick's new behavior.
(b) Claudio's fickleness.
(c) Her night with Borachio.
(d) Beatrice's spinster reputation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Antonio get this mistaken view of Don Pedro?
2. What does Don Pedro say in the orchard that is incredibly surprising to Benedick?
3. What does Hero say she thinks may happen on the morning of her wedding?
4. Why does Benedick say he will no longer be cruel to Beatrice as he has in the past after overhearing the conversation between Don Pedro and Claudio?
5. What does Antonio think Don Pedro's intentions are towards Hero?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)