|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of these is something that is NOT listed in Benedick's soliloquy about the perfect woman?
2. What surprise visitor enters the garden while the men are all talking about the changes in Benedick's appearance?
(b) Don John.
3. Who wants to marry Hero?
(a) Don Pedro.
(c) Don John.
4. Who does Don Pedro say he got his information about Beatrice from when he is in the orchard with Claudio?
5. What does Beatrice call Benedick as they dance together?
(a) A clown.
(b) A fool.
(c) A gentleman.
(d) A knave.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don Pedro say that Beatrice may die of while in the Orchard with Claudio?
2. Who arrives to take Hero to the church?
3. What does Beatrice say she dislikes about most men's physical appearance?
4. What does Leonato ask Antonio to do after they have spoken about the mistaken idea of Don Pedro?
5. Who wakes up Beatrice on the morning of Hero's wedding?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)