|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Leonato arrange for when Antonio leaves after conversing about Don Pedro?
(a) A Public hearing.
(b) A feast.
(c) A dance.
(d) A parade.
2. What does Beatrice say she dislikes about most men's physical appearance?
(a) Their eyes.
(b) Their beards.
(c) Their clothing.
(d) Their massive hands.
3. What does Antonio say will keep Beatrice from finding a husband?
(a) Her pride.
(b) Her sharp tongue.
(c) Her aging face.
(d) Her strong personality.
4. What does Antonio admonish Hero to do at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) Marry Claudio.
(b) Accept Don Pedro's advances.
(c) Not follow Beatrice's example.
(d) Be herself.
5. How does Leonato feel about Antonio's mistaken idea about Don Pedro?
(a) He is shocked.
(b) He is confused.
(c) He is happy.
(d) He is angry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Beatrice tell Leonato would win any woman's heart?
2. What does Don Pedro say about Claudio's reason for Benedick being more serious than usual?
3. What surprise visitor enters the garden while the men are all talking about the changes in Benedick's appearance?
4. Which of the following characters is NOT present at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 2?
5. What does Don Pedro ask Balthasar to do while Benedick is hiding in the orchard?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)