|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are Antonio and Leonato related?
(a) They are cousins.
(b) They are brothers.
(c) They are close friends.
(d) Leonato is Antonio's uncle.
2. What does Margaret help Hero do on the morning of her wedding?
(a) Write her vows.
(b) Adorn her hair.
(c) Calm her nerves.
(d) Choose a gown.
3. Where does the surprise visitor say Claudio can find evidence of his shocking news?
(a) The main hall of Leonato's estate.
(b) The orchard.
(c) Beatrice's room.
(d) Hero's bedroom window.
4. What does Leonato ask Antonio to do after they have spoken about the mistaken idea of Don Pedro?
(a) Tell Hero.
(b) Get some real evidence.
(c) Keep it a secret.
(d) Write a message to Don Pedro.
5. Why does Beatrice say she will not go to hell for not marrying like the Bible says?
(a) She will woo St. Peter.
(b) There are too many good people just like her.
(c) The Devil will reject her.
(d) Her heart is too good.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don Pedro say that Beatrice may die of while in the Orchard with Claudio?
2. What does Beatrice compare styles of love to at the beginning of Act 2?
3. Why does Margaret infer that Beatrice may be thinking of getting married herself on the morning of Hero's wedding?
4. Where did Antonio get this mistaken view of Don Pedro?
5. Why does Benedick say he will no longer be cruel to Beatrice as he has in the past after overhearing the conversation between Don Pedro and Claudio?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)