|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Claudio more afraid of than death?
2. What is the song sung in the orchard about?
3. How are Antonio and Leonato related?
(a) Leonato is Antonio's uncle.
(b) They are close friends.
(c) They are cousins.
(d) They are brothers.
4. Why does Beatrice say she will not go to hell for not marrying like the Bible says?
(a) Her heart is too good.
(b) There are too many good people just like her.
(c) The Devil will reject her.
(d) She will woo St. Peter.
5. What does Antonio think Don Pedro's intentions are towards Hero?
(a) He wants Claudio to marry her.
(b) He has no interest in her.
(c) He wants to marry her.
(d) He wants to manipulate her into giving away Leonato's secrets.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wakes up Beatrice on the morning of Hero's wedding?
2. What does Claudio say will always wreck friendship when he is upset with Don Pedro?
3. Why does Leonato react the way he does to Antonio's mistaken idea about Don Pedro?
4. What does Antonio admonish Hero to do at the beginning of Act 2?
5. Which of these is something that is NOT listed in Benedick's soliloquy about the perfect woman?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)