|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Benedick ask to do after Don Pedro tells him the new change in his appearance makes him look younger?
(a) He begs pardon and asks to retire to bed early.
(b) He suggests they speak of more manly things than love.
(c) He wishes to speak alone with Leonato.
(d) He asks for some entertainment.
2. What does Benedick claim as his reason for seeming more serious than usual?
(a) He is terribly weary.
(b) He has a toothache.
(c) He has a head ache.
(d) He is in love.
3. What does Antonio think Don Pedro's intentions are towards Hero?
(a) He has no interest in her.
(b) He wants to manipulate her into giving away Leonato's secrets.
(c) He wants Claudio to marry her.
(d) He wants to marry her.
4. What kept Beatrice awake all night the night before Hero's wedding?
(a) A wounded animal outside her window.
(b) Thoughts of Benedick.
(c) Nervousness for Hero.
(d) The noisy night-guard.
5. What does Beatrice compare styles of love to at the beginning of Act 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Leonato arrange for when Antonio leaves after conversing about Don Pedro?
2. Who arrives to take Hero to the church?
3. What does Beatrice say would make up the perfect man?
4. How does Beatrice feel about the comment that she may not find a husband?
5. What does Don Pedro say about Claudio's reason for Benedick being more serious than usual?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)