|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Don Pedro say he got his information about Beatrice from when he is in the orchard with Claudio?
2. Why does Benedick hide when he sees Don Pedro and some other men enter the orchard?
(a) He is supposed to be working somewhere else right then.
(b) He is afraid they will ask him to help with something.
(c) He knows Don Pedro is upset with him.
(d) He wants to eaves drop on their conversation.
3. What does Hero say she thinks may happen on the morning of her wedding?
(a) She will faint.
(b) She will get pregnant.
(c) Claudio will not accept her.
(d) Disaster will strike.
4. What will Don Pedro wear to accomplish the first part of his plan?
(a) A cape.
(b) Fine Italian leather.
(c) A mask.
(d) The colors of Italy.
5. Who arrives to take Hero to the church?
(b) Don Pedro.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Benedick speak to Beatrice when they meet in the orchard?
2. What is Claudio more afraid of than death?
3. Which of these is something that is NOT listed in Benedick's soliloquy about the perfect woman?
4. What does Margaret help Hero do on the morning of her wedding?
5. What does Beatrice tell Leonato would win any woman's heart?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)