|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don Pedro say that Beatrice may die of while in the Orchard with Claudio?
(b) An infection.
(c) Unrequited love.
(d) Yellow Fever.
2. How are Antonio and Leonato related?
(a) Leonato is Antonio's uncle.
(b) They are brothers.
(c) They are close friends.
(d) They are cousins.
3. What will accompany the feast for the evening of the soldier's arrival to Messina?
4. Who does Don Pedro say he got his information about Beatrice from when he is in the orchard with Claudio?
5. What will Don Pedro wear to accomplish the first part of his plan?
(a) A cape.
(b) Fine Italian leather.
(c) A mask.
(d) The colors of Italy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Benedick ask his servant to retrieve for him when he is walking in the orchard?
2. What does Don Pedro say in the orchard that is incredibly surprising to Benedick?
3. What does Hero say she noticed about Don John at the beginning of Act 2?
4. Where did Antonio get this mistaken view of Don Pedro?
5. What does Benedick ask to do after Don Pedro tells him the new change in his appearance makes him look younger?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)