|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who will Don Pedro speak to during the second part of his plan to help Claudio?
2. Which of these is something that is NOT listed in Benedick's soliloquy about the perfect woman?
3. What does Margaret make special mention of to Beatrice on the morning of Hero's wedding?
(a) Beatrice's spinster reputation.
(b) Her night with Borachio.
(c) Claudio's fickleness.
(d) Benedick's new behavior.
4. What does Beatrice say would make up the perfect man?
(a) Don Pedro's money and Leonato's love.
(b) Don John's quietness and Benedick's wit.
(c) Claudio's looks and Benedick's energy.
(d) Don Pedro's fine words and Claudio's youth.
5. How does Beatrice feel about the comment that she may not find a husband?
(a) She is happy about it.
(b) She is offended by it.
(c) She is amused by it.
(d) She is angry about it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kept Beatrice awake all night the night before Hero's wedding?
2. Who wants to marry Hero?
3. Who arrives to take Hero to the church?
4. What does Hero say she thinks may happen on the morning of her wedding?
5. What do Don Pedro and Claudio notice has changed about Benedick's appearance as they all chat in the garden?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)