|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Beatrice say to Benedick when she sees him in the orchard?
(a) She asks for his pardon for her earlier bad behavior.
(b) She mocks his clothing.
(c) She asks him when he is to leave Messina.
(d) She tells him it is time for dinner.
2. What does Don Pedro ask Balthasar to do while Benedick is hiding in the orchard?
(a) Send a message to Hero.
(b) Bring Leonato to him at once.
(c) Look for Benedick.
(d) Sing a song.
3. What does Beatrice compare styles of love to at the beginning of Act 2?
4. Why does Benedick hide when he sees Don Pedro and some other men enter the orchard?
(a) He is supposed to be working somewhere else right then.
(b) He wants to eaves drop on their conversation.
(c) He is afraid they will ask him to help with something.
(d) He knows Don Pedro is upset with him.
5. What does Margaret help Hero do on the morning of her wedding?
(a) Write her vows.
(b) Adorn her hair.
(c) Choose a gown.
(d) Calm her nerves.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hero ask Beatrice about when she comes to help Hero get ready for the wedding?
2. What do Don Pedro and Claudio agree on after commenting about the change in Benedick's appearance?
3. Where does most of Act 3, Scene 4 take place?
4. How does Benedick speak to Beatrice when they meet in the orchard?
5. Who arrives to take Hero to the church?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)