|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Beatrice say she dislikes about most men's physical appearance?
(a) Their massive hands.
(b) Their clothing.
(c) Their eyes.
(d) Their beards.
2. What does Hero say she noticed about Don John at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) He watches her throughout the party.
(b) He has a sour air about him.
(c) He is always sick to his stomach.
(d) He seems to have no real love for his brother.
3. What does Margaret make special mention of to Beatrice on the morning of Hero's wedding?
(a) Her night with Borachio.
(b) Beatrice's spinster reputation.
(c) Benedick's new behavior.
(d) Claudio's fickleness.
4. What does Benedick plan to do as Don Pedro and the other men leave the orchard?
(a) Fetch a doctor for Beatrice.
(b) Marry Beatrice.
(c) Inform Claudio of his pending inheritance.
(d) Serve his duty more fully.
5. What kept Beatrice awake all night the night before Hero's wedding?
(a) Thoughts of Benedick.
(b) Nervousness for Hero.
(c) The noisy night-guard.
(d) A wounded animal outside her window.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Benedick ask his servant to retrieve for him when he is walking in the orchard?
2. What do Don Pedro and Claudio agree on after commenting about the change in Benedick's appearance?
3. Where did Antonio get this mistaken view of Don Pedro?
4. What will accompany the feast for the evening of the soldier's arrival to Messina?
5. What does Don Pedro say in the orchard that is incredibly surprising to Benedick?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)