|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wants to marry Hero?
(a) Don John.
(c) Don Pedro.
2. What does Claudio vow to do if the shocking news brought to the garden is proven true?
(a) Cancel his wedding.
(b) Find a mate for Beatrice.
(c) Risk his life to save Leonato.
(d) Banish Margaret.
3. Who does Don Pedro say he got his information about Beatrice from when he is in the orchard with Claudio?
4. Where did Antonio get this mistaken view of Don Pedro?
(a) Don Pedro's servant.
(c) Don John.
(d) His servant.
5. What will accompany the feast for the evening of the soldier's arrival to Messina?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does most of Act 3, Scene 4 take place?
2. Who wakes up Beatrice on the morning of Hero's wedding?
3. What does Don Pedro say that Beatrice may die of while in the Orchard with Claudio?
4. What does Margaret help Hero do on the morning of her wedding?
5. What does Hero say she noticed about Don John at the beginning of Act 2?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)