|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Benedick speak to Beatrice when they meet in the orchard?
(a) He is overly kind.
(b) He is coarse and rude to her.
(c) He mimics everything she says to him.
(d) He says very little.
2. Why does Beatrice say she will not go to hell for not marrying like the Bible says?
(a) There are too many good people just like her.
(b) She will woo St. Peter.
(c) The Devil will reject her.
(d) Her heart is too good.
3. What kept Beatrice awake all night the night before Hero's wedding?
(a) Nervousness for Hero.
(b) A wounded animal outside her window.
(c) The noisy night-guard.
(d) Thoughts of Benedick.
4. What does Margaret help Hero do on the morning of her wedding?
(a) Calm her nerves.
(b) Choose a gown.
(c) Write her vows.
(d) Adorn her hair.
5. Why does Benedick hide when he sees Don Pedro and some other men enter the orchard?
(a) He knows Don Pedro is upset with him.
(b) He is afraid they will ask him to help with something.
(c) He is supposed to be working somewhere else right then.
(d) He wants to eaves drop on their conversation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don Pedro say about Claudio's reason for Benedick being more serious than usual?
2. What does Leonato ask Antonio to do after they have spoken about the mistaken idea of Don Pedro?
3. What does Antonio admonish Hero to do at the beginning of Act 2?
4. Where does most of Act 3, Scene 4 take place?
5. What does Beatrice call Benedick as they dance together?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)