Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does everybody wear to the ball at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) Fabrics of red.
2. What does Hero say she thinks may happen on the morning of her wedding?
(a) She will get pregnant.
(b) Claudio will not accept her.
(c) She will faint.
(d) Disaster will strike.
3. Why does Margaret infer that Beatrice may be thinking of getting married herself on the morning of Hero's wedding?
(a) She realized she is getting older.
(b) She has loving feelings for Benedick.
(c) She sees how happy Hero is.
(d) She feels the need to prove her uncle wrong about her character.
4. What shocking news does the surprise visitor bring to the men conversing in the garden?
(a) Hero has been unfaithful.
(b) Margaret is betraying Hero.
(c) Beatrice is in love.
(d) Leonato is in danger.
5. Which of the following characters is NOT present at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 2?
(b) Don Pedro.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Benedick ask his servant to retrieve for him when he is walking in the orchard?
2. What will Don Pedro wear to accomplish the first part of his plan?
3. What does Beatrice say would make up the perfect man?
4. Where does most of Act 3, Scene 4 take place?
5. What does Leonato ask Antonio to do after they have spoken about the mistaken idea of Don Pedro?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)