|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the final order given to the night watch from the constable of Messina?
(a) Listen for crying children.
(b) Watch for lone women on the road.
(c) Avoid all forms of alcohol.
(d) Check the locks on all houses.
2. Where will the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero take place?
(a) Claudio's room.
(b) The church.
(c) Don John's room.
(d) Hero's bedroom window.
3. What does the constable tell the night watch to do with vagrants?
(a) Arrest them.
(b) Write down their names.
(c) Let them go free.
(d) Ask them where they are going.
4. What is the name of the constable of Messina?
5. How much money did Borachio receive for his part in the plat to dishonor Hero?
(a) 100, ducats.
(b) 5,000 ducats.
(c) 500 ducats.
(d) 1,000 ducats.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Dogberry plan to take his prisoners after the interrogation is over?
2. Why does the constable of Messina tell his night watch to avoid conflict with thieves?
3. What will the new plan to break up Hero and Claudio do to Hero?
4. How does Borachio plan to use Margaret in the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero?
5. What does the constable of Messina want his night watch to do at the alehouses?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)