|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Don John promise to pay a reward to if the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero works?
(b) Don Pedro.
2. What does the constable tell the night watch to do if they must sleep?
(a) Not get their spears stolen.
(b) Find a replacement.
(c) Take turns.
(d) Not snore.
3. What does Conrade call Dogberry after the sexton leaves the interrogation?
(a) An ass.
(b) A knave and a half.
(c) A coxcomb.
(d) A blathering fool.
4. What has happened to the man who paid Borachio for his part in the plot to dishonor Hero?
(a) He has left town.
(b) He has been challenged to a dual.
(c) He is being held at Leonato's house.
(d) He has been arrested.
5. Who does the constable of Messina tell his night watch to not wake during the night?
(a) The constable.
(d) The prince.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Borachio hear has happened to Hero as a result to the plot to dishonor her?
2. What is the first question that the constable of Messina asks his new assistant constable?
3. Who does the constable of Messina choose as his assistant constable?
4. Where does Dogberry plan to take his prisoners after the interrogation is over?
5. What is the final order given to the night watch from the constable of Messina?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)