|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who will be most hurt by the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero?
2. How does Don John stand to benefit from the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero?
(a) Higher ranking.
(d) Hero's heart.
3. How much money did Borachio receive for his part in the plat to dishonor Hero?
(a) 1,000 ducats.
(b) 500 ducats.
(c) 100, ducats.
(d) 5,000 ducats.
4. What does Conrade call Verges after the sexton leaves the interrogation?
(a) An ass.
(b) A knave and a half.
(c) A coxcomb.
(d) A blathering fool.
5. Why does Dogberry wish the Sexton to return after he has left the interrogation?
(a) He feels very fondly towards the sexton.
(b) He feels that he should have accompanied the sexton.
(c) He wants a witness to the disrespect shown him.
(d) He wants a transcript of the dialogue from Conrade.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the constable of Messina tell his night watch to not wake during the night?
2. When will the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero take place?
3. What does the constable of Messina want his night watch to do at the alehouses?
4. What will the new plan to break up Hero and Claudio do to Hero?
5. What does the constable tell the night watch to do if they must sleep?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)