|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the constable tell the night watch to do if they must sleep?
(a) Not snore.
(b) Not get their spears stolen.
(c) Take turns.
(d) Find a replacement.
2. Whom does the main interrogator of Borachio ask to help him?
(a) The sexton.
3. Who does Don John promise to pay a reward to if the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero works?
(a) Don Pedro.
4. What is the name of the constable of Messina?
5. What will the new plan to break up Hero and Claudio do to Hero?
(a) Put her in prison.
(b) Show her true nature.
(c) Ruin her reputation.
(d) Break her heart.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Don John want to witness the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero?
2. Who will be most hurt by the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero?
3. What is the final order given to the night watch from the constable of Messina?
4. Who comes up with a new plan to destroy Hero and Claudio after they are engaged?
5. What does the constable tell the night watch to do with vagrants?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)