|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the main interrogator of Borachio?
(a) The sexton.
2. What does the constable of Messina tell his night watch to do to the people of Messina who refuse to obey their orders?
(a) Let them go free.
(b) Ask them where they are going.
(c) Use force to arrest them.
(d) Write down their names.
3. Why are the night watch told to put special watch on Leonato's house?
(a) Hero's wedding is the next day.
(b) He suspects a bad plot will go down there that night.
(c) He is the governor.
(d) He is housing royalty at the moment.
4. What has happened to the man who paid Borachio for his part in the plot to dishonor Hero?
(a) He has been arrested.
(b) He has left town.
(c) He has been challenged to a dual.
(d) He is being held at Leonato's house.
5. What do Borachio and Don John discuss after hearing about Hero's match with Claudio?
(a) Their failure.
(b) Their jealousy of their happiness.
(c) Their plan to flee the area.
(d) Their disgust of love.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the constable of Messina want his night watch to do at the alehouses?
2. Who does the constable of Messina tell the night watch they are responsible for?
3. How does Don John stand to benefit from the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero?
4. Who comes up with a new plan to destroy Hero and Claudio after they are engaged?
5. Where does Dogberry plan to take his prisoners after the interrogation is over?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)