|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are the night watch told to put special watch on Leonato's house?
(a) Hero's wedding is the next day.
(b) He is the governor.
(c) He suspects a bad plot will go down there that night.
(d) He is housing royalty at the moment.
2. Who does Don John promise to pay a reward to if the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero works?
(b) Don Pedro.
3. What does Conrade call Dogberry after the sexton leaves the interrogation?
(a) A blathering fool.
(b) An ass.
(c) A knave and a half.
(d) A coxcomb.
4. What is the final order given to the night watch from the constable of Messina?
(a) Check the locks on all houses.
(b) Avoid all forms of alcohol.
(c) Listen for crying children.
(d) Watch for lone women on the road.
5. What does the constable tell the night watch to do with vagrants?
(a) Ask them where they are going.
(b) Arrest them.
(c) Write down their names.
(d) Let them go free.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the constable of Messina want his night watch to do at the alehouses?
2. What is the name of the constable of Messina?
3. Who will be most hurt by the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero?
4. How much money did Borachio receive for his part in the plat to dishonor Hero?
5. How is Margaret related to Hero?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)