|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Don John willing to pay if the plan succeeds?
(a) 10 Ducats.
(b) 1,000 Ducats.
(c) 10,000 Ducats.
(d) 100 Ducats.
2. When will the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero take place?
(a) The day of the wedding.
(b) The very next day.
(c) The night before their wedding.
(d) The night after their wedding.
3. Who finally unravels the plot used to dishonor Hero?
(c) The sexton.
4. Who does Don John want to witness the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero?
(a) Hero and Beatrice.
(b) Claudio and don Pedro.
(c) Claudio and Benedick.
(d) Leonato and Antonio.
5. What is the first question that the constable of Messina asks his new assistant constable?
(a) If he can read or right.
(b) If he has ever broken the law.
(c) If he is from Messina.
(d) If he knows the people of the town.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Don John promise to pay a reward to if the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero works?
2. Whom does the main interrogator of Borachio ask to help him?
3. Why does the constable of Messina tell his night watch to avoid conflict with thieves?
4. Why are the night watch told to put special watch on Leonato's house?
5. What does the constable of Messina tell his night watch to do to the people of Messina who refuse to obey their orders?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)