|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the constable tell the night watch to do with vagrants?
(a) Write down their names.
(b) Ask them where they are going.
(c) Let them go free.
(d) Arrest them.
2. What will the new plan to break up Hero and Claudio do to Hero?
(a) Show her true nature.
(b) Ruin her reputation.
(c) Put her in prison.
(d) Break her heart.
3. What has happened to the man who paid Borachio for his part in the plot to dishonor Hero?
(a) He is being held at Leonato's house.
(b) He has been challenged to a dual.
(c) He has been arrested.
(d) He has left town.
4. Who finally unravels the plot used to dishonor Hero?
(b) The sexton.
5. What does Conrade call Verges after the sexton leaves the interrogation?
(a) An ass.
(b) A knave and a half.
(c) A coxcomb.
(d) A blathering fool.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Don John want to witness the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero?
2. What does Conrade call Dogberry after the sexton leaves the interrogation?
3. Who will be most hurt by the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero?
4. What is the final order given to the night watch from the constable of Messina?
5. Who does the constable of Messina tell his night watch to not wake during the night?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)