|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the constable of Messina tell his night watch to avoid conflict with thieves?
(a) They should pay attention to more dangerous men.
(b) They should follow thieves to where their loot is hidden.
(c) They should let them go as thieves are not harming anyone.
(d) Honest men should never be associated with deceivers.
2. Where does Dogberry plan to take his prisoners after the interrogation is over?
(a) Leonato's house.
(b) The church.
(c) The town square of Messina.
(d) The jail.
3. Whom does the main interrogator of Borachio ask to help him?
(a) The sexton.
4. How does Don John stand to benefit from the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero?
(c) Higher ranking.
(d) Hero's heart.
5. What does Dogberry think is a worse crime than the plot to dishonor Hero?
(a) Disrespect towards him.
(b) Not caring about Hero's ruin.
(c) Making him work on a holiday.
(d) Crashing a wedding.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the main interrogator of Borachio?
2. Who does the constable of Messina tell the night watch they are responsible for?
3. Who will be most hurt by the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero?
4. What will the new plan to break up Hero and Claudio do to Hero?
5. Where will the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero take place?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)