|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who finally unravels the plot used to dishonor Hero?
(a) The sexton.
2. Who does Don John promise to pay a reward to if the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero works?
(b) Don Pedro.
3. What has happened to the man who paid Borachio for his part in the plot to dishonor Hero?
(a) He has left town.
(b) He has been arrested.
(c) He is being held at Leonato's house.
(d) He has been challenged to a dual.
4. What do Borachio and Don John discuss after hearing about Hero's match with Claudio?
(a) Their plan to flee the area.
(b) Their jealousy of their happiness.
(c) Their failure.
(d) Their disgust of love.
5. What is the name of the constable of Messina?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the final order given to the night watch from the constable of Messina?
2. Why does Dogberry wish the Sexton to return after he has left the interrogation?
3. What does Conrade call Verges after the sexton leaves the interrogation?
4. Who comes up with a new plan to destroy Hero and Claudio after they are engaged?
5. What does Borachio hear has happened to Hero as a result to the plot to dishonor her?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)