|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the constable of Messina tell his night watch to do to the people of Messina who refuse to obey their orders?
(a) Use force to arrest them.
(b) Ask them where they are going.
(c) Write down their names.
(d) Let them go free.
2. What does Dogberry think is a worse crime than the plot to dishonor Hero?
(a) Crashing a wedding.
(b) Making him work on a holiday.
(c) Not caring about Hero's ruin.
(d) Disrespect towards him.
3. What has happened to the man who paid Borachio for his part in the plot to dishonor Hero?
(a) He has left town.
(b) He has been challenged to a dual.
(c) He is being held at Leonato's house.
(d) He has been arrested.
4. What does Conrade call Verges after the sexton leaves the interrogation?
(a) A knave and a half.
(b) An ass.
(c) A blathering fool.
(d) A coxcomb.
5. What is the final order given to the night watch from the constable of Messina?
(a) Listen for crying children.
(b) Avoid all forms of alcohol.
(c) Watch for lone women on the road.
(d) Check the locks on all houses.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Don John willing to pay if the plan succeeds?
2. Why are the night watch told to put special watch on Leonato's house?
3. Who is the main interrogator of Borachio?
4. Who is the person willing to pay Borachio for his part in the plot to dishonor Hero?
5. Where does Dogberry plan to take his prisoners after the interrogation is over?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)