|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money did Borachio receive for his part in the plat to dishonor Hero?
(a) 500 ducats.
(b) 100, ducats.
(c) 1,000 ducats.
(d) 5,000 ducats.
2. Who does the constable of Messina tell his night watch to not wake during the night?
(a) The prince.
(c) The constable.
3. What does the constable tell the night watch to do with vagrants?
(a) Ask them where they are going.
(b) Let them go free.
(c) Write down their names.
(d) Arrest them.
4. What does Conrade call Verges after the sexton leaves the interrogation?
(a) A coxcomb.
(b) An ass.
(c) A knave and a half.
(d) A blathering fool.
5. Who will be most hurt by the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero?
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Margaret related to Hero?
2. What does Borachio hear has happened to Hero as a result to the plot to dishonor her?
3. What is the first question that the constable of Messina asks his new assistant constable?
4. How does Borachio plan to use Margaret in the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero?
5. What do Borachio and Don John discuss after hearing about Hero's match with Claudio?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)