|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who finally unravels the plot used to dishonor Hero?
(a) The sexton.
2. When will the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero take place?
(a) The day of the wedding.
(b) The very next day.
(c) The night before their wedding.
(d) The night after their wedding.
3. What is the first question that the constable of Messina asks his new assistant constable?
(a) If he is from Messina.
(b) If he can read or right.
(c) If he has ever broken the law.
(d) If he knows the people of the town.
4. Why does Dogberry wish the Sexton to return after he has left the interrogation?
(a) He feels that he should have accompanied the sexton.
(b) He wants a witness to the disrespect shown him.
(c) He wants a transcript of the dialogue from Conrade.
(d) He feels very fondly towards the sexton.
5. What has happened to the man who paid Borachio for his part in the plot to dishonor Hero?
(a) He has left town.
(b) He has been arrested.
(c) He has been challenged to a dual.
(d) He is being held at Leonato's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the constable of Messina tell his night watch to do to the people of Messina who refuse to obey their orders?
2. What does Conrade call Dogberry after the sexton leaves the interrogation?
3. What is the final order given to the night watch from the constable of Messina?
4. Who does the constable of Messina choose as his assistant constable?
5. Who will be most hurt by the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)