|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the constable of Messina tell his night watch to do to the people of Messina who refuse to obey their orders?
(a) Write down their names.
(b) Ask them where they are going.
(c) Use force to arrest them.
(d) Let them go free.
2. How does Don John stand to benefit from the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero?
(c) Hero's heart.
(d) Higher ranking.
3. What does Conrade call Dogberry after the sexton leaves the interrogation?
(a) A knave and a half.
(b) A blathering fool.
(c) A coxcomb.
(d) An ass.
4. What does the constable tell the night watch to do with vagrants?
(a) Let them go free.
(b) Arrest them.
(c) Write down their names.
(d) Ask them where they are going.
5. Who will be most hurt by the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Borachio and Don John discuss after hearing about Hero's match with Claudio?
2. What does the constable tell the night watch to do if they must sleep?
3. Who comes up with a new plan to destroy Hero and Claudio after they are engaged?
4. Who does the constable of Messina tell the night watch they are responsible for?
5. Why does the constable of Messina tell his night watch to avoid conflict with thieves?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)