|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the constable of Messina?
2. How does Don John stand to benefit from the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero?
(a) Hero's heart.
(c) Higher ranking.
3. How much money did Borachio receive for his part in the plat to dishonor Hero?
(a) 1,000 ducats.
(b) 5,000 ducats.
(c) 100, ducats.
(d) 500 ducats.
4. What does Conrade call Verges after the sexton leaves the interrogation?
(a) A knave and a half.
(b) A coxcomb.
(c) A blathering fool.
(d) An ass.
5. Who comes up with a new plan to destroy Hero and Claudio after they are engaged?
(c) Don John.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the constable tell the night watch to do with vagrants?
2. What has happened to the man who paid Borachio for his part in the plot to dishonor Hero?
3. What will the new plan to break up Hero and Claudio do to Hero?
4. Who does the constable of Messina choose as his assistant constable?
5. Who does the constable of Messina tell the night watch they are responsible for?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)