|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the constable tell the night watch to do with vagrants?
(a) Let them go free.
(b) Write down their names.
(c) Ask them where they are going.
(d) Arrest them.
2. What do Borachio and Don John discuss after hearing about Hero's match with Claudio?
(a) Their failure.
(b) Their jealousy of their happiness.
(c) Their plan to flee the area.
(d) Their disgust of love.
3. Who does Don John promise to pay a reward to if the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero works?
(b) Don Pedro.
4. How does Borachio plan to use Margaret in the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero?
(a) He will give Hero some poison to give Hero.
(b) He will ask her for inside information about Hero.
(c) He will make love to her and tell Claudio it is Hero.
(d) He will ask her to impersonate Hero.
5. Who is the main interrogator of Borachio?
(d) The sexton.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Borachio hear has happened to Hero as a result to the plot to dishonor her?
2. What does the constable of Messina want his night watch to do at the alehouses?
3. Why does the constable of Messina tell his night watch to avoid conflict with thieves?
4. Who does the constable of Messina choose as his assistant constable?
5. Whom does the main interrogator of Borachio ask to help him?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)