|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where will the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero take place?
(a) The church.
(b) Claudio's room.
(c) Don John's room.
(d) Hero's bedroom window.
2. Who does Don John want to witness the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero?
(a) Claudio and don Pedro.
(b) Claudio and Benedick.
(c) Hero and Beatrice.
(d) Leonato and Antonio.
3. What does the constable of Messina tell his night watch to do to the people of Messina who refuse to obey their orders?
(a) Let them go free.
(b) Use force to arrest them.
(c) Write down their names.
(d) Ask them where they are going.
4. What is the final order given to the night watch from the constable of Messina?
(a) Avoid all forms of alcohol.
(b) Listen for crying children.
(c) Watch for lone women on the road.
(d) Check the locks on all houses.
5. Who does Don John promise to pay a reward to if the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero works?
(d) Don Pedro.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the constable of Messina?
2. Whom does the main interrogator of Borachio ask to help him?
3. What has happened to the man who paid Borachio for his part in the plot to dishonor Hero?
4. Who does the constable of Messina choose as his assistant constable?
5. Why does Dogberry wish the Sexton to return after he has left the interrogation?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)