|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the constable of Messina?
2. Who will be most hurt by the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero?
3. Who does Don John want to witness the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero?
(a) Claudio and Benedick.
(b) Leonato and Antonio.
(c) Claudio and don Pedro.
(d) Hero and Beatrice.
4. What will the new plan to break up Hero and Claudio do to Hero?
(a) Break her heart.
(b) Ruin her reputation.
(c) Show her true nature.
(d) Put her in prison.
5. How is Margaret related to Hero?
(a) She is Hero's adopted sister.
(b) She is Hero's younger sister.
(c) She is Hero's lady in waiting.
(d) She is a distant cousin of Hero's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the main interrogator of Borachio?
2. Who is the person willing to pay Borachio for his part in the plot to dishonor Hero?
3. Whom does the main interrogator of Borachio ask to help him?
4. What does Borachio hear has happened to Hero as a result to the plot to dishonor her?
5. What does Dogberry think is a worse crime than the plot to dishonor Hero?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)