|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Don John want to witness the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero?
(a) Claudio and Benedick.
(b) Hero and Beatrice.
(c) Claudio and don Pedro.
(d) Leonato and Antonio.
2. Why does Dogberry wish the Sexton to return after he has left the interrogation?
(a) He wants a transcript of the dialogue from Conrade.
(b) He wants a witness to the disrespect shown him.
(c) He feels that he should have accompanied the sexton.
(d) He feels very fondly towards the sexton.
3. What is the first question that the constable of Messina asks his new assistant constable?
(a) If he is from Messina.
(b) If he has ever broken the law.
(c) If he knows the people of the town.
(d) If he can read or right.
4. Who does the constable of Messina tell the night watch they are responsible for?
(a) Subjects of the prince.
(c) Citizens of Messina.
(d) Anyone within their sight.
5. What does the constable of Messina tell his night watch to do to the people of Messina who refuse to obey their orders?
(a) Ask them where they are going.
(b) Use force to arrest them.
(c) Let them go free.
(d) Write down their names.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the final order given to the night watch from the constable of Messina?
2. Whom does the main interrogator of Borachio ask to help him?
3. Why are the night watch told to put special watch on Leonato's house?
4. Who finally unravels the plot used to dishonor Hero?
5. How much money did Borachio receive for his part in the plat to dishonor Hero?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)