|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the constable tell the night watch to do if they must sleep?
(a) Take turns.
(b) Find a replacement.
(c) Not get their spears stolen.
(d) Not snore.
2. Who does the constable of Messina choose as his assistant constable?
3. What is the first question that the constable of Messina asks his new assistant constable?
(a) If he has ever broken the law.
(b) If he knows the people of the town.
(c) If he can read or right.
(d) If he is from Messina.
4. Who does Don John promise to pay a reward to if the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero works?
(d) Don Pedro.
5. How is Margaret related to Hero?
(a) She is Hero's younger sister.
(b) She is a distant cousin of Hero's.
(c) She is Hero's lady in waiting.
(d) She is Hero's adopted sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will the new plan to break up Hero and Claudio do to Hero?
2. When will the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero take place?
3. Why are the night watch told to put special watch on Leonato's house?
4. What is Don John willing to pay if the plan succeeds?
5. Who is the person willing to pay Borachio for his part in the plot to dishonor Hero?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)