|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the constable of Messina choose as his assistant constable?
2. Who finally unravels the plot used to dishonor Hero?
(a) The sexton.
3. Why are the night watch told to put special watch on Leonato's house?
(a) He suspects a bad plot will go down there that night.
(b) Hero's wedding is the next day.
(c) He is the governor.
(d) He is housing royalty at the moment.
4. What does Dogberry think is a worse crime than the plot to dishonor Hero?
(a) Making him work on a holiday.
(b) Disrespect towards him.
(c) Not caring about Hero's ruin.
(d) Crashing a wedding.
5. What does the constable of Messina tell his night watch to do to the people of Messina who refuse to obey their orders?
(a) Write down their names.
(b) Let them go free.
(c) Use force to arrest them.
(d) Ask them where they are going.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the constable of Messina want his night watch to do at the alehouses?
2. Who does Don John want to witness the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero?
3. How does Don John stand to benefit from the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero?
4. What do Borachio and Don John discuss after hearing about Hero's match with Claudio?
5. Who is the person willing to pay Borachio for his part in the plot to dishonor Hero?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)