|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the constable of Messina tell the night watch they are responsible for?
(a) Anyone within their sight.
(c) Citizens of Messina.
(d) Subjects of the prince.
2. What does the constable tell the night watch to do if they must sleep?
(a) Take turns.
(b) Find a replacement.
(c) Not snore.
(d) Not get their spears stolen.
3. What is Don John willing to pay if the plan succeeds?
(a) 1,000 Ducats.
(b) 10 Ducats.
(c) 10,000 Ducats.
(d) 100 Ducats.
4. Who does the constable of Messina choose as his assistant constable?
5. Why does Dogberry wish the Sexton to return after he has left the interrogation?
(a) He feels very fondly towards the sexton.
(b) He wants a witness to the disrespect shown him.
(c) He feels that he should have accompanied the sexton.
(d) He wants a transcript of the dialogue from Conrade.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Conrade call Dogberry after the sexton leaves the interrogation?
2. Where will the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero take place?
3. What does Borachio hear has happened to Hero as a result to the plot to dishonor her?
4. Who is the person willing to pay Borachio for his part in the plot to dishonor Hero?
5. Where does Dogberry plan to take his prisoners after the interrogation is over?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)