|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the constable of Messina tell the night watch they are responsible for?
(a) Anyone within their sight.
(b) Citizens of Messina.
(c) Subjects of the prince.
2. What has happened to the man who paid Borachio for his part in the plot to dishonor Hero?
(a) He is being held at Leonato's house.
(b) He has left town.
(c) He has been challenged to a dual.
(d) He has been arrested.
3. What is Don John willing to pay if the plan succeeds?
(a) 10,000 Ducats.
(b) 10 Ducats.
(c) 100 Ducats.
(d) 1,000 Ducats.
4. What does the constable of Messina want his night watch to do at the alehouses?
(a) Get him a drink.
(b) Ask the owner which of the patrons need extra attention.
(c) Force the owners to close it.
(d) Send the drunks home.
5. What does Borachio hear has happened to Hero as a result to the plot to dishonor her?
(a) She has been rejected by all worthy men in the country.
(b) She has been disowned by her father.
(c) She has died.
(d) She has been banished.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the constable of Messina tell his night watch to do to the people of Messina who refuse to obey their orders?
2. Why are the night watch told to put special watch on Leonato's house?
3. What does Dogberry think is a worse crime than the plot to dishonor Hero?
4. Why does Dogberry wish the Sexton to return after he has left the interrogation?
5. Who does the constable of Messina tell his night watch to not wake during the night?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)