|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dogberry think is a worse crime than the plot to dishonor Hero?
(a) Not caring about Hero's ruin.
(b) Making him work on a holiday.
(c) Disrespect towards him.
(d) Crashing a wedding.
2. Where will the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero take place?
(a) The church.
(b) Claudio's room.
(c) Don John's room.
(d) Hero's bedroom window.
3. When will the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero take place?
(a) The very next day.
(b) The night before their wedding.
(c) The day of the wedding.
(d) The night after their wedding.
4. How does Don John stand to benefit from the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero?
(a) Hero's heart.
(d) Higher ranking.
5. Who will be most hurt by the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Don John willing to pay if the plan succeeds?
2. What does Conrade call Dogberry after the sexton leaves the interrogation?
3. What is the final order given to the night watch from the constable of Messina?
4. How much money did Borachio receive for his part in the plat to dishonor Hero?
5. How is Margaret related to Hero?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)