One Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the constable of Messina?
2. What does Borachio hear has happened to Hero as a result to the plot to dishonor her?
(a) She has been rejected by all worthy men in the country.
(b) She has been disowned by her father.
(c) She has died.
(d) She has been banished.
3. How is Margaret related to Hero?
(a) She is Hero's adopted sister.
(b) She is Hero's lady in waiting.
(c) She is a distant cousin of Hero's.
(d) She is Hero's younger sister.
4. Why are the night watch told to put special watch on Leonato's house?
(a) He suspects a bad plot will go down there that night.
(b) Hero's wedding is the next day.
(c) He is the governor.
(d) He is housing royalty at the moment.
5. Who is the main interrogator of Borachio?
(d) The sexton.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first question that the constable of Messina asks his new assistant constable?
2. How does Borachio plan to use Margaret in the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero?
3. What is Don John willing to pay if the plan succeeds?
4. How much money did Borachio receive for his part in the plat to dishonor Hero?
5. When will the new plan to break up Claudio and Hero take place?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)