Act 1, Scene 1
1. Who is coming to visit Leonato at the beginning of the play?
(a) Don Pedro- Prince of Aragon.
(b) Don Juan- Prince of Portugal.
(c) Don Julio- Prince of Barbados.
(d) Don Jon- Prince of Spain.
2. How are Hero and Beatrice related?
(a) They are cousins.
(b) They are sisters.
(c) Beatrice is Hero's aunt.
(d) Beatrice is an adopted sister to Hero.
3. Who is well respected for his part in the battle that ended just before the play begins?
4. Who does Beatrice specifically ask the messenger about after his news of the war?
5. What does the messenger tell Beatrice that he would never want to be after hearing her view of Benedick?
(a) Her enemy.
(b) Her friend.
(c) Her servant.
(d) Her kinsman.
6. What does Leonato joke about when Don Pedro arrives on the stage for the first time?
(a) His title of a Prince.
(b) Spain's bull fights.
(c) Hero's parentage.
(d) A soldier's loneliness.
This section contains 5,129 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)