Act 1, Scene 1
1. Who is coming to visit Leonato at the beginning of the play?
(a) Don Pedro- Prince of Aragon.
(b) Don Jon- Prince of Spain.
(c) Don Juan- Prince of Portugal.
(d) Don Julio- Prince of Barbados.
2. How are Hero and Beatrice related?
(a) Beatrice is Hero's aunt.
(b) Beatrice is an adopted sister to Hero.
(c) They are sisters.
(d) They are cousins.
3. Who is well respected for his part in the battle that ended just before the play begins?
4. Who does Beatrice specifically ask the messenger about after his news of the war?
5. What does the messenger tell Beatrice that he would never want to be after hearing her view of Benedick?
(a) Her servant.
(b) Her friend.
(c) Her kinsman.
(d) Her enemy.
6. What does Leonato joke about when Don Pedro arrives on the stage for the first time?
(a) Hero's parentage.
(b) Spain's bull fights.
(c) A soldier's loneliness.
(d) His title of a Prince.
This section contains 5,129 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)