1. What month is it when the book begins?
2. In what city does Clarissa Dalloway live?
3. Clarissa notes that some days are much like ____________________.
a kiss from a wave.
4. How does the weather on this day make Clarissa feel?
Full of life.
5. Which of the following is NOT something that occurs in the middle of June?
6. Where does Clarissa walk to hear the chimes of Big Ben?
7. What is Clarissa's friend, Hugh's, last name?
8. Who is Hugh's mother?
9. Why is Hugh not very cheerful lately?
His mother is ill.
This section contains 3,782 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)